• Yep, kit installed. I spray

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • I bought the kit, it's uninstalled.

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • I used to spray, but i sold my kit.

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I want to, but i'm broke.

Votes: 204 60.4%
  • I'm in the process of installing my kit.

Votes: 31 9.2%

Chime in, Who all is sprayin?

Tags
chime sprayin
17K views 291 replies 85 participants last post by  Rxdrug 
#1 ·
Add a vote here if ya are.... just wanted to guage the number of us that are on the juice. :laughing: :wavey:

#109 ·
one thing i do caution, on every true case of a blown motor, it's come with the aide of no cat, and a fake sensor.

(true cases being a real kaboom, not something stupid like az spraying 125 at 1500 rpm, or squeezing through 5th gear.)

just because of this, i'll be keeping mine. call it paranoia.. regardless, lemme know how goes it with no cat.

#111 ·
WarmPepsi said:
one thing i do caution, on every true case of a blown motor, it's come with the aide of no cat, and a fake sensor.
Thanks Pepsi, like I'm not already paranoid about shit happening to my car, you ***. :p

Only people that complain about the fumes from my car are the people I leave behind me.:D But seriously, I know it has a richer smell but I run around all time with my windows down and I rarely smell it.
I'm not sure how you would get away with running without a cat. in CA. though.

#116 ·
WarmPepsi said:
the sim said it was way rich, so it tried to lean it out..... kaboom.
Ouch

Randeezle said:
well me and Derek (BaysicTypeS) both live in California, and the fine is heavy for driving without a cat.

From what I've been told the fine can get pretty hefty... like 2000 dollars:nervous:
:nervous:
I figured it would be something crazy like that.
If I would even get caught, I think I would just get some kind of warning and told to put the cat back on.

#118 ·
blah blah blah.....yea you beat me so what.....i have so many excuses.....

i had a passenger...
i have a bunch of shit in my car....
blah blah blah...j/k buddy

We will do it again after i get my new settings....9psi retuned...i think i will get ya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.