Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

where did you mount your nitrous bottle **PIC SHOW OFF**

16K views 98 replies 35 participants last post by  TypeS7 
#1 ·
Hey guys im getting my kit installed next month, and as always i want my setup to be a clean as possible. got any pics of your bottle location, mounting trunk location? im trying to be creative here.....

#69 ·
question...

mounting the bottle behind the driver's seat..??

i was flipping through the instructions last night and saw that there are 3 diff positions you can mount the bottle and one of them was sidways...

has anyone tried this?
placing the bottle behind the driver/passenger seat?
did it work or not work?

#76 ·
i see what your saying with the pick up i had a da with a full roll cage and i gutted it and put it behind the front seats where the back seats would go in the middle but now that i have a rsx i would never gut i car i havent paid for yet lol just an idea i would def mount on the passengerside along with the battery for better weight distribution

AND FAST AND THE FURIOUS KICKS KILLER KARATE BUTT YO!!!!

#80 ·
bump forthis thread! nice pics seems like everyone is puttin it in the same spot!

#85 ·
i honestly did not care for hiding mine, mainly cause its just more work, but honestly the concept is, that if you are racing someone, illegally im guessing. and all you care if for winning, you dont have to mention that you have nitrous, specially if you're pushing 100 Shot were things can really make a diff in a race

#87 ·
i agree the whole setup just looks cleaner, and if a cop pulls u over he won't see a big bottle sittin in the back. and hassle you more

#90 ·
lol i like the setups but just for some input, i installed a metal bracket under my rear seat and had my bottle mounted on the plastic part on the rear seat, i didtn like it after a while cause i had to keep it covered or hope the police wouldnt see it, it did look pretty cool seeing a bright blue bottle shining through the windsheild

#98 ·
i like that setup where it is in the spare wheel area. it's out of the way so you have trunk space and if you didn't know it was there you would have no idea it existed. nicely done that gives me an idea for my kit

#99 ·
imma have to come up with some way to really hide it..i live in cali sadly :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.