Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

where did you mount your nitrous bottle **PIC SHOW OFF**

16K views 98 replies 35 participants last post by  TypeS7 
#1 ·
Hey guys im getting my kit installed next month, and as always i want my setup to be a clean as possible. got any pics of your bottle location, mounting trunk location? im trying to be creative here.....

#6 ·
That would be cool, put a fake sub grill on it, and have tabs at bottom to lift the box off the top of the bottom to expose the bottle, then on the solendoids, hide em under your battery or washer or something, if you want to hide it. But if the area is like Arkansas, it dont matter, everyone knows before you do it, and if they dont, first time you spray they will know.

#7 ·
yeah i mean, im not trying to run supper stealth... i think once you've got nitrous it will be pretty obvious when you are neck and neck the first run, and winning by 2-3 cars the next... im just trying to make this as clean as possible and in a safe location...also i was looking for any pics any of you guys might have of your trunk space or what not... fiy this is still my grocery getter.

#10 ·
that is clean, looks like they are screwed into the foam separator.

Man, I have seen once a pic on here somewhere, where a guy put his in the spare wheel well, and the angle he put it in he was able to shave out the bottom of the foam slightly so that it fit fluch over it with no problems, looked very clean and still had full 100% use of the back area without a bottle in the way.

#20 ·
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mounting in place of the spare is quick, easy and relatively hidden, but I hate to not have the spare on long trips. Theres not a whole lot of places to hide a bottle in the rsx for those trying to keep it completely out of site, I can think of a couple nice places, but I think most people are not willing to share such information on a forum with many eyes.

#42 ·
I told more detail in the all motor section, posted here by mistake, meant to post in our chat, but said screw it. They think the nitrous brackets and 2 stickers(advertising) and a motorcycle helmet in my car makes it a full fledge race car and wont cover the damage I got when somebody decided to shoot it up.

#56 ·
i have the solenoids hidden in my front left bumper where my CIA is with the line covered in black tape running to my trunk. i have the bottle on the left side hidden by a cludder of stuff, for example clothes, tarps, shoes and my golf clubs. its pretty sneaky. i dont have a full throttle switch yet but i hid the button under the spark plug diagram under the steering wheel. ill post pics if u guys wanna see it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.