Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Wiring Question

9K views 51 replies 5 participants last post by  06orangetypes 
#1 ·
Im confused as hell :ugh: trying to fig out what to do when wiring nitrous thru kpro. Ive seen some answers so to speak and Im confused. Dont know if Im having a moment or not.. anyways you cut wires e21 and e22 going to ecu then attaching wiring to ecu side of wires and im good to go.. right??

Reactions: I-MOD
#40 ·
Ok.. one quick noob question.. so you cut the wire on the kpro harness adapter, connect your nitrous relay wires to the cut wires feeding into ecu, tape off other wire that's not connected anymore and tuck it away??? Just makin sure I understand completely before doing this.. also.. E21 and E22 DOES work like in the diagrams if u cut them versus splicing into them??

#43 ·
Does your brake lights still work? So you cut the wire and let it dangle? hmmm guess it wouldnt hurt for me to try it, but I just dont see how it would work, obviously it does though :). Makes me wonder why they even have it connected if they arent needed. NOt being arguementive here, just trying to figure how it still works the normal opperations as well, or are they disabled...

#45 ·
lol, thats mind boggling to me, ha...Thanks, Ill cut one this weekend then. Makes since to have to disable it, cause if my check engine light comes on with my setup, it will arm my nitrous I believe, though being arming, doubt it would spray unless parameters were met.

#51 ·
I used my brake switch pinout, cause I didnt want to use a hot to activate my nitrous, but said oh well on my 2step. I cut the wire and tapped another into it and ran it to the power pin on my toggle, from the accessory pin I ran a wire to my rear wiper fuse and tapped in there under dash, didnt care since I removed mine, but there are several there that will provide the hot you need, or Im sure you can run it to the battery, either way you need a hot connecting there, then on the ground I used a ground, that will allow the light to come on. If you dont care for a light, you can also just use a 2 post toggle, and run one to ecu and other to hot. I personally dont see a reason that you MUST use a microswitch cause everybody will always say just select 'always on' and this method works same way but you can turn it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.