Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Nitrous Set-ups! Post Ur Pics

6K views 67 replies 19 participants last post by  Acuraivtec 
#1 ·
just trying to start a thread with all the different set-ups for each persons nitrous system. all pics of the installation and the final result would be great. thanks

#28 ·
I personally would get one of those tiny jean-jackets for dogs at a truck stop... so 1991! still, it's a pretty cool idea, makes it just look like there's normal stuff in the back of your trunk... i'd hate to have one of those security guards at the airport parking garage open that up in an inspection though... no way they'd let you in, hehehe :D

-g

#30 ·
grisha said:
I personally would get one of those tiny jean-jackets for dogs at a truck stop... so 1991! still, it's a pretty cool idea, makes it just look like there's normal stuff in the back of your trunk... i'd hate to have one of those security guards at the airport parking garage open that up in an inspection though... no way they'd let you in, hehehe :D

-g

Funny that you should say that. My dad picked me up one time at the airport with my car and I had the nitrous bottle in the back. Well, this was post 9-11 so they were checking everyone's car before going into the garage area and the guy saw the bottle and made a big deal about it. They had to call in other securities and my dad had to explain what it was and show them that it was only nitrous and nothing explosive. Was real funny. They ended up not doing anything but they made a big deal about it at first.

#31 ·
code said:
Funny that you should say that. My dad picked me up one time at the airport with my car and I had the nitrous bottle in the back. Well, this was post 9-11 so they were checking everyone's car before going into the garage area and the guy saw the bottle and made a big deal about it. They had to call in other securities and my dad had to explain what it was and show them that it was only nitrous and nothing explosive. Was real funny. They ended up not doing anything but they made a big deal about it at first.
haha thats great

#32 ·
You need to post some pics of your set-up, Love2puck14

audiobahn 7" tv's in headrests
audiobahn a2300hcq amp (2400 watts)
awt18x (4000 rms) sub
audiobahn A4601Q amp for components
audiobahn ABC6002Q carbon components
audiobahn ABC525Q Matched components
pioneer 740 head unit
optiview 6.4 in screen w/ ps2

#33 ·
i am in the process of taking all the pics but i was gonna wait until everything is done. i still have to get the body kit repainted and get some new wheels then ill post pics. of the whole car. but the sub and the amp and the screens i have no excuse other than laziness

#41 ·
code said:
Nothing explosive???LOL

#49 ·
oxygen doesn't burn though. you can't pump pure oxygen into your engine and expect it to explode. the fuel does that.

it facilitates burning.... yes, as i said, it's an accelerant... makes it burn faster. but it doesn't burn alone. it's is non-flammable.

the sticker on the side of the bottle reads:
Compressed gas, oxidizing-nitrous oxide-UN 3156-non Flammable gas.

liquified gas accelerates combustion, keep oil and grease away.

it also has a green "non-flammable gas" sticker and a yellow "oxidizer" sticker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.