Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q/A Thread)

95K views 359 replies 80 participants last post by  Corona951 
#1 ·
I am wanting to start to run Nitrous in my rsx. I was wondering if anyone company is more reliable or better for parts.

#131 ·
Do you know a good place to get nos or zex?
I mean I'm gonna run a low shot like 50 and probably direct port and it would more than likely be a wet shot for the time being I'm gonna spend about 500 do you think I could possibly get a dry shot?

#145 ·
so im gonna be running a wet 50 shot on a stock k20 base motor with 111,000 miles im not planning on using it every day only once in a blue moon. any extra tips on how to improve the reliability and reduce the stress on the motor without having to use kpro?

#156 ·
Thanks, car definitely can go much faster on the same setup. Just need to time the nitrous engagement better cause coming out the hole on the guns I would just spin all of first gear!! Plus i wanna switch to bigger solenoids!! :)

#167 ·
I running a z1 in my em2 it gets turned 8800 every weekend no problems...I got a wet kit I'm goin to put on it with a new tune only putting 75 to it for now...whats the biggest shot anyone has heard of without popping a motor?

#170 ·
im having problems with my nitrous line..and wanted to ask ppl on here for help..so my nx line used to run on fuse but now it just run straight through dont need the fuse anymore and its connected to kpro also...so when i was working on it with a friend we had it to work for a good second when i was purging it and it get just cut off..dont know what the problem is? need help ASAP! thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.