e cutout question - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #26
ikonator

ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks anyways buddy, I don't get cuz u hav a shitload of rep u think everyone else is just a nuisance,,who's cares
ikonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2013, 06:41 AM   #27
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Does it surprise you that CRSX members ask questions and then argue with the people giving them legitimate answers?
No surprise here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonator View Post
Thanks anyways buddy, I don't get cuz u hav a shitload of rep u think everyone else is just a nuisance,,who's cares
Dont go getting butt hurt now. I never said you were a nuisance and trust me rep doesnt matter for shit here. Just saying you are getting answers and ignoring them. If what you want is to just be really loud then go for it. I was just letting you know that it wont do anything performance wise. Good luck with it.

]
Extra Krispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #28
ikonator

ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ikonator is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Krispy View Post
No surprise here

Dont go getting butt hurt now. I never said you were a nuisance and trust me rep doesnt matter for shit here. Just saying you are getting answers and ignoring them. If what you want is to just be really loud then go for it. I was just letting you know that it wont do anything performance wise. Good luck with it.
I was talkin about the other guy lol and no I'm not butthurt I just don't like when threads get outta hand like this ,sorry if it seemed like I ignored I'm posting from my cell and don't like to write alot,,I just asked all the questions I was curious about thanks guys hope u have a wonderful day lol
ikonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #29
nexgenintegra

nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I wouldn't say an exhaust cutout is a waste of money as long as its used right. Having a 3" exhaust cutout on a stock or lightly built motor is beyond overkill and will only hurt performance but right now I'm actually trying to figure out a duel intake and dual style exhaust that will stage depending on engine rpms and power. Anyone ever think of doing something like this? I'm planning a mild build k24, shooting for 300/225. What I actually want to do is have my standard 05 type s exhaust be my first stage which i believe is 2.5" and is a good size for roughly 225-240 HP roughly and wherever that power point is on the rpm range have it electrically signal the 3" cutout to open up the rest of the way to redline.
nexgenintegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #30
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexgenintegra View Post
i wouldn't say an exhaust cutout is a waste of money as long as its used right. Having a 3" exhaust cutout on a stock or lightly built motor is beyond overkill and will only hurt performance but right now i'm actually trying to figure out a duel intake and dual style exhaust that will stage depending on engine rpms and power. Anyone ever think of doing something like this? I'm planning a mild build k24, shooting for 300/225. What i actually want to do is have my standard 05 type s exhaust be my first stage which i believe is 2.5" and is a good size for roughly 225-240 hp roughly and wherever that power point is on the rpm range have it electrically signal the 3" cutout to open up the rest of the way to redline.
2.1"

]
Old 09-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #31
nexgenintegra

nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nexgenintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
2.1"
No fuckin way the type s exhaust is 2.1". I measured mine before i put it on and it was 2.5". Stock one too not aftermarket. I have an 03 type s exhaust in my shed ill measure it tomorrow. 2.1" isn't even big enough for a 200 HP motor according to calculations.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #32
iMoB_MyDc5
No.. No we no like you

iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
No fuckin way the type s exhaust is 2.1". I measured mine before i put it on and it was 2.5". Stock one too not aftermarket. I have an 03 type s exhaust in my shed ill measure it tomorrow. 2.1" isn't even big enough for a 200 HP motor according to calculations.
No way in hell the 05 or the 02 is a 2.5 lolz

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
2006 Acura RL NHBP SH-AWD
2005 Suzuki Gsxr 600 White
2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600 Black
iMoB_MyDc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #33
nexgenintegra

Ill measure that shit tomorrow and let you know. Its probably somewhere in the middle.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #34
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Quote:
Ill measure that shit tomorrow and let you know. Its probably somewhere in the middle.
Use the search button, its ID is 2.1" . Do you think lots of people would be spending $400 on a 60mm exhaust (2.36") if the stock one was already 2.5?

I had a 65mm HKS Hi Power (2.5") and the piping was WAY bigger than stock

]
Old 09-10-2013, 09:03 AM   #35
nexgenintegra

The spare 02-04 type s exhaust i have is 2.1" the 05 measured closer to 2.5
Old 09-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #36
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Are you measuring inner diameter or outer?

]
Old 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #37
Madball80
PA Hardcore

Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Madball80 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Don't measure the exhaust tip LOL

PSN=DEATH-THREAT-HxC
Madball80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #38
iMoB_MyDc5
No.. No we no like you

iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iMoB_MyDc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Use the search button, its ID is 2.1" . Do you think lots of people would be spending $400 on a 60mm exhaust (2.36") if the stock one was already 2.5?

I had a 65mm HKS Hi Power (2.5") and the piping was WAY bigger than stock
Exactly.. Amen.. Had a Rsx long enough to know its no where near a 2.5 lolz

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
2006 Acura RL NHBP SH-AWD
2005 Suzuki Gsxr 600 White
2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600 Black
iMoB_MyDc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #39
nexgenintegra

I measured the inner diameter. For fuck sakes people i run a hvac company i think i know how to measure pipes.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #40
nexgenintegra

Whatever the size is, we got way off topic by me just using example sizes.