Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection - Page 49 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-17-2019, 08:13 PM   #1201
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickbowlmidz View Post
Im good man how about you?

After 6 years I decided to fix my rsx. I just got the transmission out and it looks like 2nd gear is toast. ill post pics later. I just ordered the gear x 1-4 drag gear set and synchrotech carbon synchros
That's awesome to hear Sir! I'm good here... House maintenance, kids' summer camp, and paying off debt has been the focus as of late vs tinkering with cars. RSX still going strong despite minor problems here and there.

Definitely post pics when you get a chance!
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2019, 11:24 PM   #1202
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Ill get some pics up. its so familiar but so new to me finally gettin at it again.

I have a long road ahead of me but I need it.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:37 PM   #1203
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
cracked it open. 2nd gear is gone from the mainshaft. countershaft 2nd gear looks about the same.
the rest of the gears look brand new. i do only have 37k on the car. Mfactory dif and crsx 4.0fd are in perfect shape

Old 06-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #1204
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

I bought the gear x 1-4 set and the syncrotech full build set.
Old 06-27-2019, 01:11 PM   #1205
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
I bought the gear x 1-4 set and the syncrotech full build set.
Nice man! Wow, your RSX has extremely low miles. Guess 6 years of not driving kinda helps lol
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:54 PM   #1206
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

its actually never seen rain or snow.

I have the transmission completely gutted and pressure washed. Im going to start putting some stuff in slowly. I need to borrow tools to do measurements and mainshaft thrust adjustment measurements
Old 07-08-2019, 09:09 AM   #1207
hbjai
Zenki

hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
One question, do you need to re-tune after installing aftercooler? Since the aftercooler only cools the iat, if the corrections are in place, it should be fine without re tuning it?
hbjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:45 PM   #1208
Dickbowlmidz
Still here

if you are not changing psi I dont feel it is needed, but i would suggest it for performance gains.

where in the bay are you monitoring your iat?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:09 PM   #1209
hbjai
Zenki

hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hbjai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
if you are not changing psi I dont feel it is needed, but i would suggest it for performance gains.

where in the bay are you monitoring your iat?
I will mount a obd1 sensor at the manifold where it was intended on the JRSC manifold.
hbjai is offline   Reply With Quote