AWD convert - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #76
DC5JMU
You slut.

DC5JMU is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Look. Forget AWD rsx. That is malarkey.
All you need to do is swap in an srt-4 engine, and you are set.
You can even fly on sunny days.

I would really like to see an AWD RSX. Please do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarba View Post
man fuck all u fake ass bitches if u aint gonna help go suck a dick .. theres no such thing as v tec fluid fags

My Filthy Whore http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=607323
DC5JMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #77
smokeynyc

smokeynyc is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You could land some magazine coverage for sure if you pull this off (although you'd probably have to make your car look pretty nice). If I wasn't a broke college student I'd do this in a heartbeat. 2700 LB's + 500 lb's=3200ish (not THAT heavy). Throw on a turbo and you have a pretty respectable AWD car. RSX Type AWD!
smokeynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #78
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I could do it to the old race RSX, just would need to find the parts.
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #79
tweek_boii

tweek_boii is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Go for it.
tweek_boii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #80
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20A2 View Post
I could do it to the old race RSX, just would need to find the parts.
all it would cost you is the parts, while most of us would have to probably have someone else do it so it would a shit load of money.
It'd be very interesting if this ever comes to life
2014 ZX14R - Stock for now
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.5@165 / 1.28 60ft
JUANonJUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #81
twis
At work.

twis is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by emc430 View Post
how mch cash do you have to be able to do this? becaue there isnt a "kit" to do it. you accually have to know what yout going to do before you attempt to do it. you have to get the parts, and plan out what you going to be doing with them for this to work. but if your really committed i guess you can do it.
eleventy billion dollars

NY YANKEES 2012
twis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #82
twis
At work.

twis is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5JMU View Post
Look. Forget AWD rsx. That is malarkey.
All you need to do is swap in an srt-4 engine, and you are set.
You can even fly on sunny days.

I would really like to see an AWD RSX. Please do it.
yeaaaaaa no

NY YANKEES 2012
twis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #83
bigtimlikewhoa

bigtimlikewhoa is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
just boost..
Old 06-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #84
tweek_boii

tweek_boii is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
It'd be very interesting if this ever comes to life

Yeah, maybe if ppl would stop being asses and start flaming one attempting to try it out, we might just see one soon.
tweek_boii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:30 AM   #85
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList JUANonJUAN needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweek_boii View Post

Yeah, maybe if ppl would stop being asses and start flaming one attempting to try it out, we might just see one soon.
if someone is gonna get discouraged because another person is being smart about... sorry.. but I guess that guy was never motivated enough...
you can come and bash on my project/s all day long.. however I'm going to still go on with it
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #86
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
if you guys really want to see this then help me with the leg work. I need a rear subframe out of an Element and a transmission out of the Element.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #87
killertofupanda

killertofupanda is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the element's tranny has that one speed sensor gear like the 05-06 rsx, so it would use a k-pro with the adapter harness.

http://hondata.com/kpro_element.html

i can look under my family's 2003 CR-V and see if the subframe mounting points are the same. i just gotta find some time this week. got summer classes.
killertofupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #88
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

yes, or do it custom like I am planning.

are the CRV's awd?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #89
killertofupanda

killertofupanda is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
custom subframe. poop. lets just hope you don't have to go through that trouble.

the cr-v has real time 4wd, which isn't a true awd per a say.
killertofupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #90
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

it probably will be, just how it goes to pull this off
Old 06-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #91
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
yes, or do it custom like I am planning.

are the CRV's awd?
Chrys , are you going for a front motor, AWD project? or you gonna try that twin motor project they talked about ?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #92
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

I wouldn't do that lame two motor crap, that is just a waste of a car at that point. This would be AWD with a single front engine.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #93
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
I wouldn't do that lame two motor crap, that is just a waste of a car at that point. This would be AWD with a single front engine.
how posible is it to build that motor for high HP.... ?
are there any parts out there for that motor and transmission ?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #94
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

you would have to, trying to rotate 4 wheels with 180hp sucks. I am sure that I will find weak points pretty quick and I will fix them as I find them. I would bet that you can make it pretty strong but it will take a lot of work. The other trick is trying to figure out how to make the rear wheel bias versus front wheel.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #95
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Quote:
you would have to, trying to rotate 4 wheels with 180hp sucks. I am sure that I will find weak points pretty quick and I will fix them as I find them. I would bet that you can make it pretty strong but it will take a lot of work. The other trick is trying to figure out how to make the rear wheel bias versus front wheel.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #96
lesterine2004
chilidog tails chili dogs

lesterine2004 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
if someone is gonna get discouraged because another person is being smart about... sorry.. but I guess that guy was never motivated enough...
you can come and bash on my project/s all day long.. however I'm going to still go on with it
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=603693
lesterine2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #97
3rdGearGRNDRR
Section 8

3rdGearGRNDRR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
The ts is long gone, get this thread off the internets
Old 06-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #98
eMiNeNt
coksukermotherfukertits

eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start
do it chris

do it.
eMiNeNt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #99
Wright487

Wright487 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
well instead of using a crv drive y notuse something that is well known and could handle a little more juice...the crv isnt a true awd
Wright487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #100
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

I wouldn't want to use a CRV, I want to use the Element because it is the closest design to the RSX. The rear subframe would be a petty easy install into the RSX, just some cutting and welding.