CRSX CHAT thread. Breaking the internet one thread at a time. - Page 31 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-06-2019, 07:02 AM   #751
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
My Vette's been sitting in the garage for over a month. Need tires badly. Had appt. to install new wheels & tires today, but had to reschedule because my superintendent is out today & my other assistant super is also out, so I'm the only management here today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #752
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
My Vette's been sitting in the garage for over a month. Need tires badly. Had appt. to install new wheels & tires today, but had to reschedule because my superintendent is out today & my other assistant super is also out, so I'm the only management here today.
My Cup 2s GRIP like a mofo.
It hazes the tires in first at a roll then hooks.
Haven't tried them from a dig. Would expect to blow them off though.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 07:49 AM   #753
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
I don't think any tire is gonna grab if you just dump the clutch in our cars.

Quote:

Old 09-06-2019, 10:34 PM   #754
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Others

she looks like a dude.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:38 AM   #755
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Most definitely not a dude

All this tire talk reminds me I need to get the bike up to Phoenix for it’s first service so I can take it over 7k
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #756
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
ayo what sup in here, you guys got anything going on for this weekend?

got Jason Aldean tickets, he's performing with another or two. starts around 7, so going to get lunch and just hang out around the area because it is a nice day out

no plans for tmrw yet, but i'm sure i or lauren will think of something to do
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 02:39 PM   #757
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
man i would love a truck, get like an F-150 or something. i don't know anything about them or what to get, but it just looks cool and everytime i see one on the road i want one lol.

get one in red, awd, and with a ton of power. not to tow anything, but i would like the ability to if i need it lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:34 PM   #758
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
ayo what sup in here, you guys got anything going on for this weekend?
Got internet at the place yesterday
Just got back from seeing IT2
Need to go check my mail to see if a flashlight & pry bar have arrived, then need to order a new duty belt and the fixin's

Looking at a few things online and probably going to go was the bike at some point. Then, IDK. Trying to upload some Jeep vids to FB but it's getting stuck about 1/8 from the end.
Quote:
man i would love a truck, get like an F-150 or something. get one in red, awd, and with a ton of power. not to tow anything, but i would like the ability to if i need it lol
Sounds like me. Want a Raptor to dick around with out here in the desert and can't decide between white or that Ruby Red. The red would be preferred for looks, but white would be nice for the heat & hiding the dirtiness a little better.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:25 AM   #759
White_02

thots on fender eliminators for that rear plate?

Spoiler:
In case you not know
Old 09-08-2019, 09:20 AM   #760
AzianK
Modelrator

i like the second one

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-08-2019, 09:44 AM   #761
AzianK
Modelrator

the concert was a blast, everyone was on their feet when Jason Aldean came out. the crowd was huge and super hyped up, overall we had a great time.

enjoyed some old and new songs, ate a ton of foods, danced around, talked to cool people, good times.

not sure what's going on today yet, lauren is still passed out asleep and i'm sure she'll be till 2 or so lol. we got back around 2am last night, took a while to get out of the parking lot because of so many people. i might just take it easy and do very little today, i'll see later if she wants to do something

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-09-2019, 06:25 AM   #762
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post

Spoiler:
In case you not know
The top style is what I always used to run, so my vote is for that.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:36 AM   #763
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was good.
Worked on the cage again Friday. It's design is all complete. All he has to do this week is weld the exo part of the cage and cut the fenders. I'll be able to pick it up Friday.
Went home Friday after working all day and had some friends over for Pizza. One of them borrowed my trailer which I hardly ever do. (He brought it back and had welded up a part of the fender that was broke. SWEET)
One of my wife's friends came up and I installed a rear ladder on her 4runner.

Went jumping on Saturday. A friend broke his tib on a botched landing. That sucks.
We left after that (3 jumps).
My dad and his wife showed up and grabbed the kids to take them for the night.
We all wend and ate an early dinner, then my wife and I went and drove the Lexus GSF.
The car is REALLY nice. Makes all kinds of good sounds. My wife made the argument that it isn't fast enough to pull double duties as a fast car/daily. Thinking maybe an F80 M3. Probably go drive one of those soon. Since I've had 4 of the previous models, I'm pretty sure I would enjoy one of those.
After that, we ate cheesecake at cheesecake factory, then took my broken friend some food from there.

Sunday I shuttled my wife to a run location then I did some errands after stopping for breakfast.
Did some mowing, then Dad brought the kids back and we had tacos and Margaritas.

Couple of pics of the cage.

20190906_155142 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

20190906_155238 by thetastelingers, on Flickr

I''ll take it straight over for powder after I pick it up. YAY
Old 09-09-2019, 08:00 AM   #764
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Weekend was meh. Kids were sick, means I didnt sleep as they were both up a lot over nights. They were both nightmares while I tried to watch the Giants lose last night.

And I woke up this morning feeling like Im getting sick too, but Im in the middle of running the ethernet and phone lines at our new building and it needs to be done before the ceilings go in so I cant take any time off.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #765
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:

Spoiler:
In case you not know
first one looks better imo
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:13 AM   #766
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Weekend was meh. Kids were sick, means I didnt sleep as they were both up a lot over nights. They were both nightmares while I tried to watch the Giants lose last night.

And I woke up this morning feeling like Im getting sick too, but Im in the middle of running the ethernet and phone lines at our new building and it needs to be done before the ceilings go in so I cant take any time off.
Dude that sucks balls.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #767
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Dude that sucks balls.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Thanks. Made it through the day by being over caffeinated. Much better today, not 100% but functional without mass amounts of caffeine at least.

Today will be the last day of the major line pulls. Its been just one other guy and I doing it. The IT room is in the middle of the office section of the building so we have to do one side of the building at a time and 1-2 offices at a time. 3 days doing it last week, yesterday and today now. Today should be easy as long as the dust cloud from the sheetrock guys sanding yesterday is gone. 3 more offices, conference room, couple lines for the wifi hot spots, and a couple cameras.

And then in a few weeks when the big ass fucking wall in the warehouse goes up to separate it from the workshop/testing area, we will have to run a few through that too.

Now I take a shit, get a coffee, and go finish up.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:44 AM   #768
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

All done for the day, ran out of cable. Sooooo back to office work/watching youtube.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:52 PM   #769
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
All done for the day, ran out of cable. Sooooo back to office work/watching youtube.
LMAO

I've been all over hot rod drag week on motortrend this week.
They've already stopped for the day, because everyone had finished their runs and was going to the next drag strip.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:40 PM   #770
AzianK
Modelrator

ayo what sup guys?

anyway hot white girls are hot and fuck asian people

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-10-2019, 06:52 PM   #771
White_02

Flashlight & pry bar wound up at the wrong sorting center so still probably a day or so away.

Lens polarizer is somewhere between here & NJ

No word on the exhaust yet

Haven’t decided on a fender eliminator yet

Send me a hot white girl. Have my eye on one at work + 3 or so other latinas. Too busy pulling as much OT before end of the fiscal year as possible though. 2 days / 32hrs down, 3/48 to go. Goal is to get more than 3hrs sleep tonight
Old 09-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #772
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Flashlight & pry bar wound up at the wrong sorting center so still probably a day or so away.

Lens polarizer is somewhere between here & NJ

No word on the exhaust yet

Haven’t decided on a fender eliminator yet

Send me a hot white girl. Have my eye on one at work + 3 or so other latinas. Too busy pulling as much OT before end of the fiscal year as possible though. 2 days / 32hrs down, 3/48 to go. Goal is to get more than 3hrs sleep tonight
I read fleshlight...

Anyway!

That's too much work and not enough sleep!!!
Old 09-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #773
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
In the middle of a kitchen remodel....

Household stress levels high, but will look awesome once completed.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2019, 09:28 AM   #774
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
In the middle of a kitchen remodel....

Household stress levels high, but will look awesome once completed.
Have fun with that. I hate working on houses. LOL
Old 09-11-2019, 09:29 AM   #775
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Oh and ya'll need to work out more.