Cheap tire mount/dismount in OC - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-24-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
ViPeR_930

ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Cheap tire mount/dismount in OC

Anybody know of any cheapo places to get tires dismounted in Irvine or around the OC?
ViPeR_930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
SHINS
ASSHOLE CREW

SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SHINS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just park your car in santa ana
Ok h3y guyz 1 n33dz h3lp r1ght qu1ck! W3n 1 dr1v3 my rsx 1 try sh1ftin and I b3 h34arin th1s no1z3 f0r m4ddd l0ng n0w at 5.5 rpm l1ke 1tz a l0ud s0und and 1m not sure wat it cud b3. L1ke 4real th0 1 b th1nkin 1tz n0rmal l1ke my dud3 t0ld m3 its nuttin but I didnt Bel13v3 h1m kuz h3 b3 ly1ng s0m3t1m3z n shyt 2 m3. C4n u guyz 0n h3re h3lp m3 f1gur3 0ut w4ts my pr0bl3m????:ugh :
SHINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
joekuh
Master Member

joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx joekuh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Posted from an iPhone

Does anyone know if superauto toyz stretches tires?
joekuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
NotQuiteRite
ayo

NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx
NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx NotQuiteRite is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINS View Post
lololol
Viet Crew Member #4
HotAvy&SigKrew Member
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NotQuiteRite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
ekay
Banned

ekay is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPeR_930 View Post
Anybody know of any cheapo places to get tires dismounted in Irvine or around the OC?
I just go to those ma&pa tire shops and they do mine for 8 dollars a piece lol. Bring a girl with you it might even be lower.

I go to Pacific Tire in Long Beach, there's two of them. For expensive wheels I go to my local discount tire though lol.
ekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINS View Post
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
dc5 jet
f*ck thought

dc5 jet is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPeR_930 View Post
pick up that steering wheel from me while im working and ill dismount/mount whatever you need done
dc5 jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
ViPeR_930

ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ViPeR_930 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I may go down there to get my rims powder coated next week and I'll take you up on that offer. I'll let you know.
ViPeR_930 is offline   Reply With Quote