Scion FRS / Toyota FT-86 / Subaru BRZ < AP1/2 - Page 37 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #901
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
lol cvt
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #902
pongoro87
Master Member

pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust View Post
lol cvt
nice... that's what I am going with, as well.... screw this for heavy traffic driving
post some pics in the future
pongoro87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #903
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
Pics are over here
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...813543&page=54

Old 08-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #904
Paul06660

Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Paul06660 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yesterday I finally had a chance to test drive a brand new 2014 fr-s at the local stealership. Honestly, I was not all that impressed, because I feel that my all stock 06 Type S has sharper steering and more acceleration. The fr-s did have a nice center of gravity and all kinds of luxury accessories, but its clutch was weired, there is virtually no cargo space, and the engine simply is not enough for such a heavy platform.
Paul06660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:53 AM   #905
Expert Troll

Such a heavy platform? It's like the second lightest sporty car you can buy I think..
It's lighter than the rsx.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #906
Expert Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongoro87 View Post
nice... that's what I am going with, as well.... screw this for heavy traffic driving
post some pics in the future
Oh I didn't mean that I got the cvt..lol hell no, manual for life
Old 08-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #907
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Such a heavy platform? It's like the second lightest sporty car you can buy I think..
It's lighter than the rsx.
i don't know about the fr-s, but the brz was about 80 pounds heavier than my 05 type s. it did feel more confident in the corners than my rsx when we were test driving to see if my wife wanted one, but did not feel like feel like it was a match for the rsx stock for stock in a straight line.

btw, do you still have the looking for jp video?
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 AM   #908
pongoro87
Master Member

pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pongoro87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Last edited by pongoro87; 08-07-2014 at 06:59 PM..
pongoro87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:19 AM   #909
Expert Troll

you weighed the BRZ too? I think the twins are slightly faster, at least vs 8th gen civic Si's. The top end doesn't feel as strong but I think the butt dyno might be off.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:23 AM   #910
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
you weighed the BRZ too? I think the twins are slightly faster, at least vs 8th gen civic Si's. The top end doesn't feel as strong but I think the butt dyno might be off.
i have to correct my numbers from last night... i said 80, it was 50, with a brz being 2810. there's a truck weigh station close to me and they only use one side at a time.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #911
Expert Troll

Both bone stock with equal amounts of fuel?

What do you want with the jp vid, do you even know who jp is?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #912
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Quote:
Both bone stock with equal amounts of fuel?

What do you want with the jp vid, do you even know who jp is?
fuel between 1/4 and 1/2 on both (can never be exactly sure how much you actually have in the rsx below 1/2 as it will take a plummet or come back up, lol) and the rsx had an aem v2 instead of stock airbox.
i was just curious... i used to talk shit to jpslick and say it was about him, lol. but no, i don't know who jp is.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #913
Expert Troll

It was about jpsshytbox from serboard

http://www.serboard.com/forums/viewt...r=asc&start=15

He posted his desktop and there was a "shemale pics" folder. The thread went viral, for that forum anyway, probably a normal volume thread for crsx.