San Antonio*CHAT* Ffyc fforwm hwn a'r mods. :) - Page 51 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Texas
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #1251
Dangerous Cricket
The Definition of Rice

Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Prolly cause everyone's at fiesta
Dangerous Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #1252
dc5joey
☆☆☆

dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
This^^
Old 04-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #1253
ARE-ES-EX S
Ballin' on a Budget

ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ARE-ES-EX S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey guys, I got a DSLR last year and haven't done much with it but I want to start expirementing with photography when I get back to SA for summer break if anyone is interested.
Broke Student Crew #47 Admin . . . Progress Thread
ARE-ES-EX S is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2014, 01:27 AM   #1254
DC5_86
Boooosting!!!

DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This Saturday is the ClubRSX Texas All-State meet in Austin. Eveyone is welcome. Will be meeting up at Buc-ees off 35N, exit 191. In New Braunfels. @ 10:30am. Then leave to Austin no later than 11:15am. Here is the link for more info on the event. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/officia...ts-11411884253
DC5_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:37 PM   #1255
LeoA86
Master Member

LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Need some input guys. Planning on purchasing some 07 tsx cams. There is some light surface rust on the cam lobes and was wondering if this could be an issue? I plan on cleaning them with brake clean and a cloth. Maybe even some mild steel wool at the most. Anyone ever deal with this type of issue? Any input helps. Thanks.
LeoA86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:22 PM   #1256
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a set that was used in my k24a2. replaced with drag cartel 2.2 PM me for more info

rust can cause pitting that can cause damage as well as can cause them to fail. They are a rotating part that must have flat surface to mate to.
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #1257
LeoA86
Master Member

LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LeoA86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_DC5_NW View Post
I have a set that was used in my k24a2. replaced with drag cartel 2.2 PM me for more info

rust can cause pitting that can cause damage as well as can cause them to fail. They are a rotating part that must have flat surface to mate to.
Sent you a pm bud.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #1258
LeoA86
Master Member

Old 05-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #1259
LeoA86
Master Member

??????? -_-
Old 05-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #1260
davDC5
Elite Member

davDC5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
New to SA here. Any local guys do HID installs? My driver side went out and I don't have the time/tools to take a look at it. PM me
Old 05-31-2014, 05:07 PM   #1261
davDC5
Elite Member

davDC5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Anyone? I'll pay. Lmk local shop charge is over the roof
Old 06-01-2014, 12:08 AM   #1262
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pm me.
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #1263
Dangerous Cricket
The Definition of Rice

Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dangerous Cricket is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Where can you get fenders rolled ??
Broke Student Crew Member #131
Dangerous Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote