New to forum from ON, Canada - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
Electric_IceWolf
白いサメ - white shark

Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Exclamation New to forum from ON, Canada

Whats up fellow DC5 ers. I'm new from Alliston, Ontario Canada.

I run a blue 02 type s .
Not much done to it yet. Picked it up from some dude last year october and I have been spending most of my time repairing the problems on it.
Its got some no name ebay exhaust on it for now, a Mugen cf hood, yellow fogs and black housed headlights.

Hope to meet new friends on here, possibly even chill once in a while in barrie / alliston or surrounding area.

Well hope to read and possibly share some funny stories with all you.

Last edited by Electric_IceWolf; 09-20-2015 at 12:34 AM..
Electric_IceWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #2
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Looking like joeys

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:32 PM   #3
Electric_IceWolf
白いサメ - white shark

Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Electric_IceWolf is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Lol huh? Whos Joey? Haha

Old 09-14-2015, 04:50 PM   #4
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
hey man welcome to the forum, you should intro yourself in the canada section to find out about some local meets and make some friends around your area.

tons of info on here so read up and hope you have fun on this site man
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #5
Electric_IceWolf
白いサメ - white shark

Garage
Thanks alot! And oh I didnt know they had a separate Canadian section lol

Old 09-14-2015, 10:58 PM   #6
AcuraNation
RAWRsx

AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome man, I'm in Richmond Hill. I guess thats still somewhat around your area locally haha. I see you got 2 rsx though?
AcuraNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #7
Electric_IceWolf
白いサメ - white shark

Garage
Thanks. And yea close enough lol, I still travel to markham once in a while so yea I'd consider that somewhat locally considering we're on a forum.
LOL yea actually I do own 2 lol haha figured someone would end up spotting the other one. The other is a premium base though, not gonna do anything to that one.

Old 09-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #8
AcuraNation
RAWRsx

AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_IceWolf View Post
Thanks. And yea close enough lol, I still travel to markham once in a while so yea I'd consider that somewhat locally considering we're on a forum.
LOL yea actually I do own 2 lol haha figured someone would end up spotting the other one. The other is a premium base though, not gonna do anything to that one.

Hope to bump into you sometime ahaha
AcuraNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 12:33 AM   #9
Electric_IceWolf
白いサメ - white shark

Garage
yea man!for sure. what you running?

Old 10-19-2015, 09:37 AM   #10
aznvtek
Master Member

aznvtek is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice
aznvtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #11
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hello and welcome. Unfortunately i cannot meet with you Canadians but talk to ya around... if that makes sense lawl

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote