RSX Owner Since 2006 (New to forum) - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-27-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
Dar5081

Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dar5081 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Smile RSX Owner Since 2006 (New to forum)

Hello Everyone,
My name is Diego from Delaware. I've always been a honda enthusiast, it all started during my high school days went i use to own a 97 Acura Integra that was beautiful! since then i moved onto my 05 rsx-s that i still own till this date. Love every minute of it and want to get it back to its prime, therefore i would appreciate any help or input you guys may have for me.

Thank You,
Diego A. Reyes

Attached are a few pics of my baby, currently dealing with an engine light, this is where my quest will begin into getting her up to the best shape.

Engine Code: P1172, P2a00 and P1172 (I'm sure you guys have a good idea on what i need to replace to eliminate my code)
Dar5081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2015, 07:25 PM   #2
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
your pictures don't work.

try using photobucket

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #3
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
hey man glad to hear you been loving the rsx all this time, what kind of help are you looking for? you have any plans for it or something you need to fix?

there are a ton of info on here and in the problem section i'm sure there's something that can help you with your issue or at least point you in the right direction.

good luck with your fix and getting the car back to its prime man
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote