First time Type-S owner/new to forum - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-02-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
02TypeSgoon

02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
First time Type-S owner/new to forum

What's happenin' y'all? My name is Brian, I'm 28 & I live in Cincinnati, OH... Alright, to start off, I've always loved & wanted an RSX Type-S since the first time I've seen one. For the past 6 months I've been in the market to purchase one. Love both the 02-04's & the 05-06's. But I've been searching for a completely bone stock Type-S for a minute. Last week I stumbled upon a silver 2002 with 53k miles on it & one previous owner!!! It was a no brainer, I bought it! I'm in love with the car & can't wait for my tax return so I can start modding it.
02TypeSgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2015, 03:27 AM   #2
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
welcome to the forum, congrats on the car
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:31 AM   #3
PerezType-S
Master Member

PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome! Wish the link worked
PerezType-S is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 05:46 PM   #4
02TypeSgoon

02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02TypeSgoon is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks! Here's the direct link from my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
02TypeSgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:48 AM   #5
MollMan

MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Welcome, congrats on finding a type s with such low miles
MollMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:11 AM   #6
06rsxss

06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 06rsxss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome
06rsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:27 AM   #7
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Welcome, that's pretty damn low mileage for an 02.