Wanting to buy an RSX-s in Alberta, not sure about prices + conditions - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > Canada RSX > Canada West
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #1
Typical_Chinese

Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Typical_Chinese is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wanting to buy an RSX-s in Alberta, not sure about prices + conditions

Hello! I wasn't sure if I should post in the General Discussion or just overall Canada subforum, so I decided to start here first.

I'm looking for a 05/06 RSX-s, and have found one that I kind of like in Red Deer. It has 170,000 kms, has light mods and costs $7400. I'll be doing an inspection via a mechanic, but I wasn't sure what to look out for, especially because I'm not a car person. This car seems like it only has a CAI and Fuel Rail as mods basically, and the CAI seems like a pretty common mod but I wasn't sure what a Fuel Rail mod is, and if it's sketchy or not. This is the car in question:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/r...ationFlag=true

I also wouldn't be opposed to an older one, I just want a car that I can baby for the next several years to come or more, and hopefully learn more about cars and maintenance throughout, so I was just thinking that an 05/06 would be better than an older RSX-s. This is the 2002 one I think looks pretty good, 180,000 kms and $6000.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true

Do you think I should just wait for a more stock car to come around (I'm willing to pay more for a stock), or are these two cars both pretty good deals? What prices are RSX-s usually at, i.e. what prices should I look out for?

Thanks!!
Typical_Chinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #2
Riceoroni
Rice-picker

Riceoroni is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Both ads say they're no longer for sale.

travel to Vancouver and buy this one
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5363738516.html
Old 12-24-2015, 05:21 PM   #3
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
05-06 RSX-S about 7-9k
02-04 RSX-S about 4-7k

those prices in Alberta are usually reasonable.