Getting rid of spaz's Rsx on the forum page? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > ClubRSX.com Site help
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-18-2016, 12:09 AM   #1
Axix23
:)

Axix23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Getting rid of spaz's Rsx on the forum page?

I was just wondering if you ever going to change the background Rsx on the forum? I am frankly getting tired of staring at spaz's Rsx. There are lot better looking ones on here. The cotm should go on there and be changed out monthly.
FORSALE: FS: ONE MINT 17x8" Gunmetal SSR Type-C-RS wheel, Black T1 Racing turbo blanket, NEW Tial 44m WG Spring(2.9psi), NEW Tial 50mm BOV 11 psi spring, NEW o2 extension, OEM RSX-S injectors with clips, pair of Digital h1 3k Hid bulbs, and NEW Gatorback 4070775 belt, PM me for prices....
Axix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2016, 07:51 AM   #2
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
I was going to mention this since we just have a new car of the year winner, I just been busy. could we have a new banner up for this new year? I could get in touch with the member and have him pm some pics
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:59 AM   #3
Admin
Community Support Team

Admin has disabled reputation
Garage
Sure. Get some pics and I can bring it to the mod team for discussion.

Kevin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2016, 05:45 PM   #4
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
I just PM'ed the member to speak with you guys about getting some pictures, hope he answer back and we can change the banner for a new one. If he gets back to me, I'll forward them to you or he will probably reach out to you guys himself

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 01-20-2016, 06:01 PM   #5
SkyGTR
Demonic

SkyGTR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Thank you for the opportunity, however, I replied to AzianK's pm with a response. I personally don't have any high quality pictures of my own to share. The only ones are high resolution are owned by Joey (stickydiljoe) and Superstreet. Please contact them for permission of use. I do have a few pictures on my iphone but im sure it not good enough. Again thank you for the offer.
SkyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:09 PM   #6
AzianK
Modelrator

thanks for getting back to me, i forward your words to those upstairs and said a few things myself. i will let them take it from there, again congrats for the win man the car is amazingly beautiful and hoping to seeing it on the new banner for the forum soon

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-21-2016, 12:51 AM   #7
SkyGTR
Demonic

Np, how was I picked for this if you don't mind me asking. Was there a thread on votes or something? But thank you again for the votes choice and the kind words about my build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
thanks for getting back to me, i forward your words to those upstairs and said a few things myself. i will let them take it from there, again congrats for the win man the car is amazingly beautiful and hoping to seeing it on the new banner for the forum soon
Old 01-21-2016, 01:07 AM   #8
AzianK
Modelrator

this was the car of the year voting thread and you won buddy, there was a nomination thread too but it's been deleted

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1177233

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-21-2016, 11:21 AM   #9
SkyGTR
Demonic

Ah k makes sense, I was just curious how this came about. Anyways the Admin sent me a PM. For high res pictures, would be best to contact Joey Lee on facebook to ask permission to use his pictures. He did a full blog of the car with pictures that some pictures wasn't used for my feature on Superstreet. Anyways thanks y'all, hope something can be work out with Joey. If not all good, thanks for the flattering offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
this was the car of the year voting thread and you won buddy, there was a nomination thread too but it's been deleted

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1177233
Old 01-21-2016, 10:45 PM   #10
AzianK
Modelrator

sky man, can you ask in our place? say you would like to provide us with a few photos just to use in the banner, I doubt it's too much trouble or the shooter would mind. I don't use facebook and...well it'll be better hearing it from you than an admin on here or a forum that's not popular like it once was...

I want to see the winner up on the new banner, not something else. why I thought of the idea in the first place

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-21-2016, 10:48 PM   #11
SkyGTR
Demonic

Oh yea not a problem, the admin pm me to tell me that. I don't mind, I already hit him up. No guarantee but I have a few other pictures I think you guys can use. Anyways keep you guys posted, thanks
Old 01-22-2016, 08:45 AM   #12
Admin
Community Support Team

Garage
As long as the images are fairly high res and clean, we should be able to use them. If not... we might use stock photos.

Lee
Old 01-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #13
SkyGTR
Demonic

well he hasn't responded so which means he doesn't want to. I have a few pictures of my own, can an admin give me their email so i can attach the pictures. If the pictures are not good enough, go ahead and use the runner up car for the banner. I don't mind ahahh cheers.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:07 PM   #14
AzianK
Modelrator

well if he hasn't responded, it doesn't mean he doesn't want to. we have some time so let's wait and see in a few days, I'm sure he'll get back to ya.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-25-2016, 10:36 AM   #15
Admin
Community Support Team

Garage
If no one responds and you have some nice photos, post it here or send it to llin@verticalscope.com

If I don't respond immediately, your emails might have been sent to my Junk Folder, it does that often. Just give me a bump in this thread and I'll sort through my spam.

Lee
Old 01-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #16
SkyGTR
Demonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
If no one responds and you have some nice photos, post it here or send it to llin@verticalscope.com

If I don't respond immediately, your emails might have been sent to my Junk Folder, it does that often. Just give me a bump in this thread and I'll sort through my spam.

Lee
sent an email out to you with a few of the pictures on my phone...
Old 01-27-2016, 05:37 PM   #17
AzianK
Modelrator

awesome man, i hope your pics get use for the banner. keep me updated if you can

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-27-2016, 06:47 PM   #18
Sage0021

Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 01:11 PM   #19
Admin
Community Support Team

Garage
Forgive me.

I've been slammed with pop-up assignments so I've been trying to catch up this week. I'll send this in right now to request a new banner.

Lee

Old 01-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #20
AzianK
Modelrator

lol one punch man

anyway awesome to hear about get a new one up, can't wait to see what you guys come up with. congrats again to sky man for winning the votes

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-01-2016, 01:14 PM   #21
SkyGTR
Demonic

Haven't heard a response about the pictures. Lmk if you guys needed anything else
Old 02-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #22
Admin
Community Support Team

Garage
TICKET: 1802191

^ this is the case number. I'm going to pin it here in case I forget again and I have to dig into my stash of numbers trying to find it.

Just a small update, this is being worked on currently. I have my artists doing some side jobs for me as well so thank you all for your patience, they're working their nimbly fingers.

One Punch Man is great. everyone should watch it. That and Saint Young Men.

Lee
Old 02-09-2016, 08:02 AM   #23
Sage0021

Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though
Can't wait to see this
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #24
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
bout time

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:19 PM   #25
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
guys i really appreciate the votes!
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote