Why is everyone so anal on this forum? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #1
CanadianDM

CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Why is everyone so anal on this forum?

Literally every post has someone saying "this has been answered before!"

I came here expecting a community similar to that of a small subreddit. I was wrong.

Not trying to be a dick/shitpost. Just my experience being here for a few weeks. Posting in the "new member" area because it's my first post.
CanadianDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianDM View Post

I came here expecting a community similar to that of a small subreddit. I was wrong.

Not trying to be a dick/shitpost. Just my experience being here for a few weeks. Posting in the "new member" area because it's my first post.
what are you having a problem with or are you trying to find? yes a lot of threads have that, the "this has been answered before!" post because 99% of everything acura/honda rsx/integra has been covered and a ton of times too by those who were and still on here. there are a bunch of info in every section of this forum collected over the years since the car was released and i know it is a lot for anyone to find what they want, but the search function does work and can provide the answers without making a new thread. the chat thread in every section can also be use to do the same and so much more as well, plus everyone has the ability to pm the staffs if they really need help. i don't know about the moderators, but i don't mind answering any sorts of questions or help if someone pm me for whatever on here...

i'm not disagreeing with you, but usually people on here like to be fed everything instead of trying to research and actually put efforts into finding the info they want, rather have someone give them everything. the search function shows everything related to the word inputted, so there could be 30 pages and most don't go pass page 1, then they say they can't find the answer...

the members on here have more than the help they could get anywhere else, from those that still post and the knowledge of those gone that took their time writing paragraphs of the information we have now, plus the staffs if they are available are happy to help out.

i created a thread in this section for mostly new members, it's a guide put together at best i could to help everyone navigate this forum. for those that took the time to read it, it is very useful and breaks down the main parts of what we have to offer. i know it is a bit much to read and i know some don't even bother with it...

if you or anyone keeps getting posts that it has been answered before, feel free to contact me and i'll help you find that which you're looking for. we're not going to stop seeing those type of responds and maybe never will, but there are also those that will take the time to actually help instead of typing something useless like so.
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.

Last edited by AzianK; 08-12-2016 at 01:37 PM..
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 01:38 PM   #3
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Also interested on what thread you posted that had that kind of answer.

Normally, if it already has been answered, I'd just regurgitate the information or even link you to the thread itself that has the answer in it. Other than that, it would always be answered.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #4
Sage0021

Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though Sage0021 is cool, not as cool as some though
Making a thread on here asking a simple question that can be answered in 2 seconds with the search function is the equivalent of someone on reddit reposting something from the day before. I'm sure you know how those threads go, pitchforks come out immediately. Same thing here. You dont have to be scared of posting, just make sure it isnt easy to find if you were to search for it. Otherwise we would have every other thread asking what color wheels look good or other similar nonsense. If you went on reddit and every other post was the same as 2 posts above it you wouldn't enjoy your time there either.
Sage0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #5
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
easy to find isn't always easy to find for everyone, especially to those new to the car and this forum. i don't mind seeing those threads myself since i post what's needed and close it, or i merge it with another thread of similar topic.

my apologies to the thread starter if you feel like you or the new members are being treated unfairly or a nobody due to not getting an answer for whatever questions that were asked, but it is not the case...

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.

Last edited by AzianK; 08-12-2016 at 03:55 PM..
Old 08-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #6
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Well, the only safe sex IS anal sex.

The reason people do that is about 33 times a day some dingus comes out with "which exhaust should I get" or "how many headers do I need to buy" or "How do I get to 500HP for less than $1,000." It's sort of like being in a McDonalds and someone pushing to the front of the line and yelling "what do ya'll got to eat here?" instead of taking a few minutes to look around and see how it works.

What question did you have? Maybe we can answer it without being dicks no promises though
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:56 PM   #7
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallen600 View Post
Well, the only safe sex IS anal sex.

The reason people do that is about 33 times a day some dingus comes out with "which exhaust should I get" or "how many headers do I need to buy" or "How do I get to 500HP for less than $1,000." It's sort of like being in a McDonalds and someone pushing to the front of the line and yelling "what do ya'll got to eat here?" instead of taking a few minutes to look around and see how it works.

What question did you have? Maybe we can answer it without being dicks no promises though
when i go to mcdonalds, i usually try to get the pizza but it piss me off that they always tell me i can't have what i want

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-12-2016, 04:16 PM   #8
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
They made a taco burger at McD.

It's actually pretty good. I had 40 last night.

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.

Last edited by AzianK; 08-12-2016 at 06:31 PM..
Old 08-13-2016, 02:01 PM   #9
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post

Better start a GoFundMe to have your asshole sew back together.
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 02:13 PM   #10
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

40 meals? So an additional 40 fries and 40 drinks

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #11
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
This chassis has been out of production for a decade now, pretty much anything one could ask regarding this car has been asked before. If someone had a question and took 10 minutes to search, I can almost guarantee they will find an answer. And if they don't, they are more than welcome to make a thread or post regarding that. A few years ago we had a large influx of new members who would ask the same questions over and over, and I don't know about you, but it's just a waste of server space to clutter things up by asking the same things over and over that could have been found by searching for a few seconds.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:07 PM   #12
KING PIN
Master Member

KING PIN is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianDM View Post

just do like the smart ones, go else where for knowledge and stay here for the for sale and wanted section. lol

Last edited by KING PIN; 08-13-2016 at 10:10 PM..
KING PIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 01:16 PM   #13
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome, there's good info on this forum, just search.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 12:40 PM   #14
CanadianDM

CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CanadianDM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Didn't have any questions in particular. Thanks for the responses though, you guys have given me more faith in this website as a whole. Debating on an 8th gen SI or a Type-S right now.
CanadianDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

Si

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
Old 08-21-2016, 01:34 PM   #16
AzianK
Modelrator

no problem, glad you found our respond reasonable and you understand. i think the si is a better choice to go with as well, the 4dr version to me looks better.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #17
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

better plastics, better seats, better almost everything.

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
Old 08-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #18
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
the bad thing is when you search, you'll find a bunch of threads where people told that person to search.
Quote:
Si
Quote:
better plastics, better seats, better almost everything.
shut up kien, nobody likes you
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:35 PM   #19
AzianK
Modelrator

fat people get love too, just not from any of us lol

well there are more than one page of search results, some don't look pass it and say they didn't find anything

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-21-2016, 05:22 PM   #20
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Haha the Si over the type S? I think helll nahhhh! The horribly small and cluster fucked engine bay, DBW, and styling of the 8th gen civic Si kills it for me. I can't imagine working with a bay so small you have to take off the cowl to remove spark plugs on a FF layout
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 05:39 PM   #21
Koopa Troopa
Master Member

Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
Haha the Si over the type S? I think helll nahhhh! The horribly small and cluster fucked engine bay, DBW, and styling of the 8th gen civic Si kills it for me. I can't imagine working with a bay so small you have to take off the cowl to remove spark plugs on a FF layout
Shit. That's why I've been wanting a Ferrari 348. If I gotta pull the engine to do almost anything, I'd rather be pulling a flat plane crank, quad cam V8.

But yeah, between this site and k20a.org, I almost didn't bother to make an account here because it's so easy to find the answers to any questions I have.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:43 PM   #22
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage

There's even an emoticon for searching here... that should tell you everything
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:10 AM   #23
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
the bad thing is when you search, you'll find a bunch of threads where people told that person to search.

shut up kien, nobody likes you

Empty Tank Crew #1

Quote:
Old 08-22-2016, 06:07 AM   #24
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
from days of long ago, when crsx was one of the highest traffic forums on the internet (no shit, it really was) it was known among car forums to be one of the most brutal places. there were a bunch of old ornery guys, and domestic car owners that came for the legendary rsx vs all subforum. so the domestic guys would branch out into the rest of the forum, and since they came here for nothing but shit talk, they would join in with the old ornery people. i might just re-enable rsx vs all as a closed subforum so people can look at it. depending on how it was disabled, and it's not a pain in the ass to do that is.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:27 AM   #25
waynetheman
Maple Syrup N' Guns

waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own waynetheman must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
fat people get love too, just not from any of us lol

well there are more than one page of search results, some don't look pass it and say they didn't find anything

I dunno I mean those pics that Zepp posts....

PSN=waynetheman84
waynetheman is offline   Reply With Quote