New to the forum - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-25-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
Hondaeg21

Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
New to the forum

Been following the forums for the better part of a month when I picked up my 05 Type S.
I've owned a few k series cars and have always loved them.

Hondaeg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2017, 06:13 PM   #2
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
nice car, welcome aboard.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Agent Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
Hondaeg21

Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hondaeg21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
nice car, welcome aboard.

Thanks.

Old 03-27-2017, 11:54 AM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
looking nice and clean.

any plans for it?

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
JustRite305
GJS

JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very nice! welcome

2003 Dark Pearl Blue RSX - Totalled...
JustRite305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:51 PM   #6
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
nice. i always liked that color. sucks it came with tan interior.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:52 PM   #7
MollMan

MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Welcome to the forum. Plans? Black interior swap would look pretty sharp IMO
MollMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:58 PM   #8
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome! Is that the stock exhaust? I can't really tell from the picture. Congrats on your purchase!
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #9
Hondaeg21

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZain08 View Post
Welcome! Is that the stock exhaust? I can't really tell from the picture. Congrats on your purchase!

Yeah i didn't think it was at first but it is. And thanks!
Old 03-29-2017, 06:24 PM   #10
Hondaeg21

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollMan View Post
Welcome to the forum. Plans? Black interior swap would look pretty sharp IMO

Yeah I agree on the black interior. Right now I'm just making sure everything is running right, it just reached 230k. So possible motor build and swap and down the road a supercharger.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:24 AM   #11
JustRite305
GJS

JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JustRite305 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pretty clean for having 230k ! I agree with the black interior.

2003 Dark Pearl Blue RSX - Totalled...
JustRite305 is offline   Reply With Quote