*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 37 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #901
remix
Master Member

remix is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Anyone know anything about the weight of the Mugen spherical knob? Did the search, didn't come up with anything.

Looks similar to the knobs for the FG that Mugen had made available for RR owners (I think).

Link to knob:
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...&idcategory=56

Also, any Blox 490 owners ever own the Buddy Club Type-A knob? Wondering if it's approx. the same size (minus the stem from the Type-A).
remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #902
Dj Cyntex
Neverland Ranch

Dj Cyntex is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
ARC Ti Mirror Finish

Dj Cyntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #903
vash_the_stampede
popcorn playa

vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
whats the red flip switch for?
/anime crew#4/lefty crew #1/ Late Night Crew#10/All Motor Crew #21/vAsh vAse cR3w! #1 TcK~!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEvoIX View Post
I want cream cheese on my baked potato
vash_the_stampede is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #904
Dj Cyntex
Neverland Ranch

Dj Cyntex is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
^ I didn't feel like wiring my amp into the remote on wire and didn't want to have bass all the time. So instead I just set that up as a temp kill switch for the system.
Dj Cyntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #905
vash_the_stampede
popcorn playa

vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
i had a bunch of funny conclusions i was jumping to, but that i can see. i have the knob on the long cat5 looking cable sticking out of the rear seat
/anime crew#4/lefty crew #1/ Late Night Crew#10/All Motor Crew #21/vAsh vAse cR3w! #1 TcK~!!!!
Quote:
Old 06-29-2010, 07:18 PM   #906
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Blox Neo... best pic I have of shift knob sorry... its a full interior

Old 06-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #907
K.2.0
low n slow

K.2.0 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-'S'paz View Post
Blox Neo... best pic I have of shift knob sorry... its a full interior

i'm thinkin about pickin this up for my Z.

either this one...or the same voodoo one i had in the rsx.

hmmmm

Stance Nation Midwest
K.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:51 AM   #908
Midnight Run

Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Midnight Run is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.2.0 View Post
i'm thinkin about pickin this up for my Z.

either this one...or the same voodoo one i had in the rsx.

hmmmm
the thread pitch for the Z is M10x1.25. If you need one, hit me up
Midnight Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #909
visconti

visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx visconti is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
got this yesterday

visconti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #910
josolanes
Master Member

josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
this is the one i upgraded to a couple months back: http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/KAR-KSK01.html

karcepts stainless steel shift knob...nice and heavy at 605g
Old 08-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #911
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
got this yesterday

Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #912
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
s2k/fg2

F-BOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #913
solow
Slow+Low=Solow

solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx solow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got mine in today!!

Blox 490 limited edition titanium

it is sooo much heavier than stock
solow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #914
kvizzel

kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just wondering are these legit?

http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Blox--...sh_p_4515.html

and thread pitch is 10x1.5? just making sure!

Blox 490 for only 48$ and shipping isn't to bad.
10$ UPSGround to 80234

Last edited by kvizzel; 08-18-2010 at 08:15 PM..
kvizzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #915
SkylineTT7
OMG DC5

SkylineTT7 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
skunk2 ftw
Done
Accelerating
- My Show-Off Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=689498
SkylineTT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #916
JeremyPA
I AM DA PHOTO MAN

JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich.Man View Post
just got my platinum blox 490 LE in the mail today so happy with it, it's like a freaking mirror.

Excuse the dirtiness of the boot and whatnot

That shit is hot. Where did you order it from?

Ricers roll in, dcphive. rolls out.
JeremyPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #917
kvizzel

kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kvizzel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyPA View Post
That shit is hot. Where did you order it from?
my post up there has it, but the thing i'm trying to figure out is if it's legit.

i've been reading reviews, but it's only about the shop not the products.

they say the shop is legit.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #918
JeremyPA
I AM DA PHOTO MAN

JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JeremyPA is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone know what our pitch thread is for the knobs? I believe its 1.5 but I wanna be sure.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:01 PM   #919
JeremyPA
I AM DA PHOTO MAN

Really want this one on the far right...

Old 08-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #920
kvizzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyPA View Post
Anyone know what our pitch thread is for the knobs? I believe its 1.5 but I wanna be sure.

Yeah 10x1.5 post pics if you get it!

I won't be getting a new shift knob for a couple of weeks. Gotta buy books and crap first.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #921
JeremyPA
I AM DA PHOTO MAN

I just emailed vox, and they are out of stock of these for about a year now. Gotta look for a new one now ughhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvizzel View Post
Just wondering are these legit?

and thread pitch is 10x1.5? just making sure!

Blox 490 for only 48$ and shipping isn't to bad.
10$ UPSGround to 80234

Old 08-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #922
AltarBoy
Andy wuz here

AltarBoy gets around and is known
AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known
do we have the same thread pitch as the 97-01 prelude?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheGoodBlokeCrew/PremSociety/AndyApproved
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
pussy juice is like salad dressing, i usually have a bowl of mixed greens ready to go in the bedroom when I'm with my girl
AltarBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #923
vash_the_stampede
popcorn playa

yah
Quote:
Old 08-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #924
AltarBoy
Andy wuz here

AltarBoy gets around and is known
AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known
positive?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheGoodBlokeCrew/PremSociety/AndyApproved
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
pussy juice is like salad dressing, i usually have a bowl of mixed greens ready to go in the bedroom when I'm with my girl
AltarBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:54 AM   #925
kvizzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5tunerx View Post
positive?
Yep. 10x1.5

Damn, thanks JeremyPA for the info. I guess I got buy one off egay or something.