*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 50 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #1226
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Momo half chrome. Im in love

[IMG]
2012-10-06 04.27.57 by Coltzxli, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by coltzxli; 06-26-2014 at 09:04 PM..
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #1227
kevedukez24
KB

kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kevedukez24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DC5 2nr how much was your boot n shift kno
kevedukez24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #1228
dc5-2NR
I love my Type-Slow!

dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevedukez24 View Post
DC5 2nr how much was your boot n shift kno
The knob was 32 bucks and boot was 20 bucks.

Instagram - RallyRedSi
Follow me I will follow back guys!
dc5-2NR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #1229
polishskater7
Type s

polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Don't know what kind of knob to switch my stock knob from either skunk2 billet knob, sphere blox or cheaper knob, or type r bullet knob I'm just trying to find really cheap knobs on marketplace
Broke Student Crew #103

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgja6amUA1qb9nyp.gif
polishskater7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #1230
polishskater7
Type s

polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezes5 View Post
Acura aluminum shift knob.

Like the oval shape and the weight is just right for me.

I am loving this knob that is the one I really want for my car
Broke Student Crew #103

Old 10-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #1231
Ribbitperformance

Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ribbit Performance Knobs!

We have Neo Chrome, Red, and Black Shift Knobs for $25-$30 on KSeries Parts. Just click on the link and you'll see them. They are good quality and affordable.
Ribbitperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #1232
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbitperformance View Post
We have Neo Chrome, Red, and Black Shift Knobs for $25-$30 on KSeries Parts. Just click on the link and you'll see them. They are good quality and affordable.
too bad they're too light

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #1233
dc5-2NR
I love my Type-Slow!

dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Man I love mine!

Instagram - RallyRedSi
Follow me I will follow back guys!
dc5-2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #1234
naticedog04

naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx naticedog04 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	369485Password JDM shift knob, bcss, stock boot
Old 10-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #1235
dc5_dy
is John

dc5_dy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
current - A-Spec

previous knobs

fd2r w/ strut king shift boot adapter (cant find my own pic )

ARC (mirror polished)

dc5r w/ strut king shift boot adapter

Last edited by dc5_dy; 10-30-2012 at 06:17 PM..
dc5_dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #1236
Stig
Because STIGCAR

Stig is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
FG2 knob with Strutking boot and adaptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse_Chevelle
as always, Stig with the info for the masses!
Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #1237
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Picked up a new Blox limited electric blue

My dog approves

TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #1238
Ribbitperformance

Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ribbitperformance is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5-2NR View Post
Man I love mine!
I'm glad to hear bro, check us out on eBay as well. We have other items for sell.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #1239
Ribbitperformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sevenspokes View Post
too bad they're too light
We are getting a Titanium version of the shift knobs. Ill keep you updated. They will still be less than the other knobs that are over priced.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #1240
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
We are getting a Titanium version of the shift knobs. Ill keep you updated. They will still be less than the other knobs that are over priced.
if it's closer to a pound, i'll buy the first one

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #1241
DavidESchiller

DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DavidESchiller is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a question, I just put the Valorshift green knob from my old Civic in my girlfriend's car and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get the boot collar to hold tight against the knob. it just kinda sags about an inch low now and looks gross lol.
DavidESchiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #1242
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidESchiller View Post
I have a question, I just put the Valorshift green knob from my old Civic in my girlfriend's car and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get the boot collar to hold tight against the knob. it just kinda sags about an inch low now and looks gross lol.

http://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/CLU1-08999-BAK-200.html
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #1243
nuno
gotta pay to play..

nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have a rare oem Mugen dc5-R shift knob
Far away pic of it:

Close up pic:

2014 update show off link:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=938074
nuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #1244
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno View Post
I have a rare oem Mugen dc5-R shift knob
Far away pic of it:

Close up pic:
Das sexy
Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #1245
nuno
gotta pay to play..

nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nuno is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Das sexy
thanks bud..Mugen for the win…they also came on the Mugen crz's

2014 update show off link:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=938074
nuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #1246
polishskater7
Type s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK20 View Post
blox 490 torch blue! I love it!!!
How did you get the knob to stay attached to the boot with the stock extension?
Broke Student Crew #103

Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #1247
polishskater7
Type s

[IMG][/IMG]

How do I attach the knob so it stays attached to the boot, what do i need an extention clip?
Broke Student Crew #103

Old 11-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #1248
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishskater7 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

How do I attach the knob so it stays attached to the boot, what do i need an extention clip?
I used zipties on mine inside the boot to hold it up

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #1249
jl_type-s

jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jl_type-s is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishskater7 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/CLU1-08999-BAK-200.html

I have one of these. works perfectly with my Skunk2 knob!
SUSPENSION IS NEXT
jl_type-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #1250
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
i just used a rubber washer.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote