*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 52 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #1276
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
I normally use a new sock, my beanie, towel, or whatever is in reach when I head out.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #1277
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
Dat wooden shift knob looks sick
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #1278
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltzxli View Post
Wood one is siiiick dude seriously... normally wood anything in an RSX is disgusting to me but that looks great... whats the weight? I feel like it would be light
Quote:
Originally Posted by azngotmilk View Post
Dat wooden shift knob looks sick
Thanks, it's got the old school flare, it's worn to shit, and I had a nice Matco tap and die set sitting in the garage so I figured why not

It's really doesn't weigh much at all, I never was a fan of metal/weighted shift knobs, so I opt for the lightweight delrin or wood. It also doesn't absorb as much heat during the summer

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #1279
Myth21

Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Myth21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ribbit

Just got my black Ribbit! It's not crazy heavy like the Blox, but it's definitely got a nice weight to it. For half of the price, this is the better bang for the buck not to mention the quality is LEGIT too.

ps: I actually might buy a pink one for my brother's Subaru.

Myth21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #1280
swaggal0s0
DC5 Owner

swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone paired the TSX shift knob with the BC short shifter and has pics? wondering if the painted gears on the knob will b straight
Old 02-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #1281
-Silence*
Shhhh.

-Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #1282
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Silence* View Post

Where did you get that?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 02-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #1283
-Silence*
Shhhh.

-Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx -Silence* is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I know someone who imports cars from Japan and travels there often. He brings over a few every now and then, and I picked it up locally. I was tired of waiting for 9Kracing to ever get more in stock lol.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #1284
WorldsMostWanted

WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bet your girlfriend has fun with that
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #1285
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
bet he use it more than she
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #1286
silverpikachu

silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can someone suggest a smaller then stock size shift knob for me please. I remember driving my uncles friends itr once and I'm not sure if was a stock itr knob but it was super tiny! Felt weird but good lol
silverpikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #1287
dc5_dy
is John

dc5_dy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverpikachu View Post
Can someone suggest a smaller then stock size shift knob for me please. I remember driving my uncles friends itr once and I'm not sure if was a stock itr knob but it was super tiny! Felt weird but good lol
what kind of ITR?

not this?
dc5_dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #1288
swaggal0s0
DC5 Owner

swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swaggal0s0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
I do have DC5R rubber Shiftboot collar (came off from 04 DC5R)

Actual pics :

To make look like this:

$12 shipped anywhere in US
Might be a dumb question so thats what makes yours stay up so well? cuz i have the same shift knob (if thats a skunk2) but i wanted to get a new shift boot but was worried that it wouldnt stay up and the numbers wouldnt be on line.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #1289
swaggal0s0
DC5 Owner

anyone know the part number for the DC5R shift boot or where i can get it besides jdmland.com?
Old 02-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #1290
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
i used an jdm ek shift boot and just cut it to fit ours
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #1291
silverpikachu

silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5_dy View Post
what kind of ITR?

not this?
silverpikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #1292
dc5_dy
is John

dc5_dy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverpikachu View Post
pretty much the same as DC5-R or A-SPEC.. just the shape though..

Last edited by dc5_dy; 06-07-2013 at 03:32 PM..
dc5_dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #1293
silverpikachu

Is there a aftermarket mini version? The one I try was half the size of the stock knob
Old 02-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #1294
WorldsMostWanted

WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WorldsMostWanted is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Carbon fiber 6spd Mugen knob w/ Twist black & red boot

Old 03-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #1295
dakkondnb

dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dakkondnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Skunk2 with custom Bride shift boot.

dakkondnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #1296
hhasheart
M30W

hhasheart is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Silence* View Post

So sick! Haha
hhasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:48 AM   #1297
Hi_DC-5

Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Hi_DC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Blox 490 knobs are pretty tight! throw really good
Hi_DC-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #1298
masterbaeten

masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx masterbaeten is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
s2k <3
masterbaeten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #1299
Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Suzuka_joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm looking for a J's racing or ARC shift knob for mine. I have a blox but the J's I have in my S2000 just feels better.
Suzuka_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #1300
mobious4mc
MAC

mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mobious4mc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Highly recomend the blox 490 spherical shift knobs! I had the skunk2 titanium knob for a couple years thought I loved it until I bought the blox 490 for my beater civic in the winter and fell in love with it. I now hate the feel of the skunk2 and will never go back, the blox gives you awesome accuracy shifting plus the large sphere makes a great target for when you need to quick reach down and grab the shifter. Only wish it had the shift pattern ingraved on it like the skunk2 but your car you should know were your gears are right. Plus blox offers a good variety of colors overall awesome shift knob, buy one from kseriesparts!