*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 58 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-26-2015, 10:59 PM   #1426
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
^^ holy crap, you're still around? didn't think you still had the car
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2015, 11:12 PM   #1427
Inkblot
Master Member

Inkblot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post
^^ holy crap, you're still around? didn't think you still had the car

Haha, sold the RSX like 5 years ago (or more ???).
Had a bunch of Miatas in between.

Then I saw a BOM type-S on CL for 8k (mind you, BOM in Hawaii is like ultra rare), and I just HAD to buy it

SOoOOo.. now I'm back !

Inkblot's Showoff Thread
Last updated 9/26/10

Last edited by Inkblot; 04-26-2015 at 11:20 PM..
Inkblot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 PM   #1428
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
damn back to dat front wheel drive life ehhh

Old 04-26-2015, 11:31 PM   #1429
Inkblot
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post
damn back to dat front wheel drive life ehhh
yup

I jus really prefer RSX looks over miata,

but I assure you, I will own at least 1 more miata in my life time

Inkblot's Showoff Thread
Last updated 9/26/10

Old 04-27-2015, 01:31 PM   #1430
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkblot View Post
so I just bought the Blox Neo Chrome "Limited Series" 490g knob.. As well as a new shift boot from redline. Both look very good together

[
looks nice, love the blox 490 series i got the electric blue color also small & heavy
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:42 PM   #1431
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Haha, sold the RSX like 5 years ago (or more ???).
Had a bunch of Miatas in between.

Then I saw a BOM type-S on CL for 8k (mind you, BOM in Hawaii is like ultra rare), and I just HAD to buy it

SOoOOo.. now I'm back !
Awesome! How many miles?
Old 04-28-2015, 05:12 AM   #1432
Inkblot
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Awesome! How many miles?
87k.

Inkblot's Showoff Thread
Last updated 9/26/10

Old 04-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #1433
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
87k.

Sweet. I feel you got a great deal there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05-18-2015, 02:49 AM   #1434
chase12345

chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chase12345 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
chase12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #1435
Scarmaz

Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
NEW IDEA
For da star wars/unique people....
I want to make a legit lightsaber hilt that screws down onto the shifter, but one that is able to start up with activation sound and if possible, make swinging sounds when moved for shifts. Then there'll be a few medium LEDs on top to show the saber blade color OR have the lightsaber butt side up, then plasti-dip the shifter rod in a glow in the dark blue or green (blue really because noone WANTS to be only a padawan...).

This will be have a switch/button on the hilt that can turn the sound/power on/off on command.

So yeah, research for this is being done....
Scarmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #1436
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:03 PM   #1437
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
only kool if it actually works like a lightsaber
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:05 PM   #1438
Scarmaz

Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay_realist17 View Post

Yes! These were part of the inspiration for the idea, except I want it much lower than those, because those are ungodly tall. I am trying to figure out a way to design a mid-level threaded/mounted hilt that threads towards almost where the activator button on that one would be... my other issue is that I have a revo short shift which has a slight bend in it, but I would either work with that in the design, or I may buy a JTC short shift since they have a straight shifter arm design
Scarmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #1439
aleggsue
RSX daily-er

aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aleggsue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anyone have shift gates? I'm curious to see what that would look like after seeing the shift plate setup
aleggsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:29 AM   #1440
ilovemyrsx05

ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I saw a shift knob with Jeremy Clarkson's classic smug face on it SOMEWHERE on Instagram. I have spent countless minutes (hours? days?!) looking for this particular shift knob. I've Googled, Amazoned and Ebayed...been to custom shift knob websites. I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Anyone know where I can buy it? Please?!
ilovemyrsx05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:20 AM   #1441
Shorty15c4

Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyrsx05 View Post
I saw a shift knob with Jeremy Clarkson's classic smug face on it SOMEWHERE on Instagram. I have spent countless minutes (hours? days?!) looking for this particular shift knob. I've Googled, Amazoned and Ebayed...been to custom shift knob websites. I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Anyone know where I can buy it? Please?!
A picture would be nice.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #1442
ilovemyrsx05

ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovemyrsx05 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That's just it...can't find a picture, a link , a website...anything! Just saw it on Instagram a while back, but it seems to have vanished off the face of the earth...
ilovemyrsx05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:20 PM   #1443
xXxelis_prxXx
Master Member

xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
so I just bought the Blox Neo Chrome "Limited Series" 490g knob.. As well as a new shift boot from redline. Both look very good together

[
I'm rocking the same one for the past 4 years I need something different

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=852702 milano red
xXxelis_prxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #1444
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyrsx05 View Post
That's just it...can't find a picture, a link , a website...anything! Just saw it on Instagram a while back, but it seems to have vanished off the face of the earth...
thats why you always like the pic for later reference lol
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:17 AM   #1445
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My rice knoobb

Corsario18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #1446
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
FD2 Civic Type R Shift Knob
Old 02-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #1447
BMF86

BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BMF86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
iThinkImJoey,

I was just coming to post about that shift knob and see if anyone had bought one. Just wanted to see if it fit good. I see you have a type R shift boot. Where did you order it from?

Last edited by BMF86; 02-14-2017 at 02:46 PM..
BMF86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #1448
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF86 View Post
iThinkImJoey,

I was just coming to post about that shift knob and see if anyone had bought one. Just wanted to see if it fit good. I see you have a type R shift boot. Where did you order it from?
Nope actually that's the stock shift boot, I did the stitching myself lol
Old 03-26-2017, 09:58 PM   #1449
ninjadeath
Let's go!

ninjadeath is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
TWM Competition series 4" and K-Tuned shift box.

free upload no registration

Last edited by ninjadeath; 04-01-2017 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: images didn't display
ninjadeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:42 PM   #1450
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjadeath View Post
TWM Competition series 4" and K-Tuned shift box.

your pics arent loading up, this site is weird when it comes to posting with google image
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote