TL Picture Gallery! - Page 11 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-16-2007, 02:58 PM   #251
OMGDALLAS

OMGDALLAS has been a little shit in the past
I want a TL HARD
OMGDALLAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #252
03 TYPE-Sexy

03 TYPE-Sexy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
man looking through those pics...i should have bought a tl...clean rides!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:36 PM   #253
GradeASPEC
Nikon Neck Beard Krew

GradeASPEC is on a distinguished road
im in the process of fitting my oem strut bar over the EDFC motors.
dremels fix all
|ScanGauged|FABTech|DayStar|Hella|
flickr

GradeASPEC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #254
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
In the process of saving for my g/f's TL-S lip kit, head/taillights

Up to her for the wheels and suspension.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #255
GradeASPEC
Nikon Neck Beard Krew

GradeASPEC is on a distinguished road
Link to my thread in the member show off

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...1#post15823450

|ScanGauged|FABTech|DayStar|Hella|
flickr

GradeASPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #256
Michael
Enslaved to Money

Michael is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
JDM love.

Sold them. Got some 17's.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #257
General Tso
S U P E R C H A R G E D

General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
17's > 18's
Old 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #258
EternalRSX

EternalRSX is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
just got it from the dealer yesterday..

08 NBP TL-S 6spd

EternalRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #259
kyleee

kyleee has been a little shit in the past
congrats on the purchase!
kyleee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #260
Teknolad

Teknolad is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
this may be a dumb question, but what is the TL version of clubrsx? I am picking up a TL type S on Monday ..
Old 01-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #261
Teknolad

Teknolad is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
never mind.. acurazine..
Old 01-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #262
RSNEXT

RSNEXT is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

RSNEXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:51 AM   #263
jboogie
Me = Optimistic

jboogie is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
[QUOTE=Michael;16272839]

wow. nice.
jboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #264
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Not my TL Type S, but I found this on the RonJon website. I love the RonJon lip kit and the wheels. Anyone know if this blue actually looks like this in person?

Has anyone done business with RonJon before? His stuff looks pretty good and you can buy the body kits already painted which is kinda cool too.

Flickr

Last edited by KillerBlackbird; 01-20-2008 at 05:54 PM..
KillerBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #265
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
rims are to much for me but love the TL
Old 01-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #266
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
JDM love.

favorite TL in the thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #267
KillerBlackbird
RED DRAGONS!!!

KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx KillerBlackbird might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonEp View Post
rims are to much for me but love the TL
I don't mind the rims I think I would get those or a set of gunmetal CE28N's in 19 inch.

Flickr
KillerBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:06 AM   #268
Addicted toType-S
VTAK very serious!

Addicted toType-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
From what I hear the RonJon stuff is suppose to be top notch in quality.
Motorcycle Crew #1200
2008 Ford F-150 SC FX4 many mods...
2001 Honda Civic 4D Ex...DD MPG's
2012 Polaris RZR-S 800
2002 Acura RSX-S S/C'ed many mods.....
SOLD
Addicted toType-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #269
JDM5LugHatch
I ♥ My DC5.....

JDM5LugHatch is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted toType-S View Post
From what I hear the RonJon stuff is suppose to be top notch in quality.
if the wheels don't break.... RonJon also doesn't stand behind their poorly engineered wheels.

2006 Honda Integra Type
S
Magnesium Metallic
6 Speed
JDM Bling!
JDM5LugHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:22 AM   #270
MAD CAT
Acura 3.2TL

MAD CAT is on a distinguished road MAD CAT is on a distinguished road
Here's my 99. Took this photo 3 years ago. Car still looks new.

Mods: H&R Sport Springs, 18" Fondmetal 6700, Nitto NT-555.
These wheels are very strong and the tires are like glue on the pavement. Just recently upgraded the brakes to cross drilled.

Old 01-24-2008, 05:33 AM   #271
JDM5LugHatch
I ♥ My DC5.....

JDM5LugHatch is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
^^^ your pic doesn't show for some reason but it works if you cut and paste the address.... Those wheels kinda look like Wedssports

2006 Honda Integra Type
S
Magnesium Metallic
6 Speed
JDM Bling!
JDM5LugHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #272
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
JDM love.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #273
RoyaltyDC5

RoyaltyDC5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Those work emotions look so clean on NBP
RoyaltyDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #274
Junkie2
Squat 'till you puke

Junkie2 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Very nice! I'll be posting my mom's TL 06' with my RSX up in this thread soon enough.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #275
[J]aber

[J]aber is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Heres the TL...

Tein SS coilovers, Comptech SS exhaust, Comptech RSB, AEM intake, ASPEC front lip, 19" Rays 2piece lexion type 203's, color matched grille, and some other stuff

Last edited by [J]aber; 02-12-2008 at 11:24 AM..
[J]aber is offline   Reply With Quote