TL Picture Gallery! - Page 25 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura TL
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #601
Billup
10 Wheels > 4 Wheels

Billup is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I try to attend when I can. I've gone to the C&C in Cary once, but I am so spuratic as to where I am at any given time, its always a toss up if I'm around or not. I leave this Thursday for Florida for a week, then immediately after that the plant is being shutdown for another week, so I'll probably head right up to Michigan from Florida. I am down to meet up, I will get in touch with you once I get back in town.
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Billup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #602
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sounds good!

2004 Acura TL - White Diamond Pearl/Parchment (Sold)
2001 Acura CL Type-S - Aegean Blue Pearl/Ebony (Sold)
CLtotheTL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #603
import_nation
black!

import_nation has disabled reputation
got my exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogw4YcFcLP4
loves the creme
import_nation is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #604
CLtotheTL32
UA6

CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CLtotheTL32 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Congrats! That sounds great! I'm jelly of the 6-speed

I was looking into the RV6 exhaust but got a great deal on my ATLP setup.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #605
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #606
CLtotheTL32
UA6

I guess I'll show mine off as well

http://youtu.be/SvLENdApMd4

Clearly that was taken before I got my coilovers.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #607
BiggPinyot
Master Member

BiggPinyot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
A few weeks ago I sold my RSX

and picked up this...

BiggPinyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #608
CLtotheTL32
UA6

^Congrats man!

Old 08-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #609
con5tant
lettuce be cereal

con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
con5tant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #610
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Haha I've done that once before, when I drove from NC to KS.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #611
BiggPinyot
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32 View Post
^Congrats man!

Thanks man. Love how your TL looks. Wish I had money to start working on mine, but it will take a long time before I get anything on her. I had money for a Tanabe cat back, but then my wife's A/C went out and I had to repair it. I'm already itching to work on it.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #612
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggPinyot View Post
Thanks man. Love how your TL looks. Wish I had money to start working on mine, but it will take a long time before I get anything on her. I had money for a Tanabe cat back, but then my wife's A/C went out and I had to repair it. I'm already itching to work on it.
Thank you sir! What makes you want to get Tanabe over ATLP or anything else?

Old 08-25-2013, 02:46 AM   #613
BiggPinyot
Master Member

Quote:
Thank you sir! What makes you want to get Tanabe over ATLP or anything else?
Well for one, price. Second I have a 4 month old baby. I need to keep it quiet. Don't want to deafen the child. I love the ATLP base exhaust, but may be too loud for her. Greddy would be another choice. Don't really like the XLR8 exhaust too much.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #614
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Quote:
Well for one, price. Second I have a 4 month old baby. I need to keep it quiet. Don't want to deafen the child. I love the ATLP base exhaust, but may be too loud for her. Greddy would be another choice. Don't really like the XLR8 exhaust too much.
Gotcha

Greddy is the loudest of the bunch. My ATLP is rather loud but you can always buy it with a resonator.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #615
BiggPinyot
Master Member

Quote:
Gotcha

Greddy is the loudest of the bunch. My ATLP is rather loud but you can always buy it with a resonator.
I heard that Greddy was the loudest so that would have been a no no. Haha. Yeah I know that ATLP does come with a resonator, but with about $300 difference in price I would rather settle for the Tanabe. And some Japanese flair. Haha. I am buying these brand new. No one out here has a used one.

Last edited by BiggPinyot; 08-25-2013 at 11:59 AM..
Old 08-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #616
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Quote:
I heard that Greddy was the loudest so that would have been a no no. Haha. Yeah I know that ATLP does come with a resonator, but with about $300 difference in price I would rather settle for the Tanabe. And some Japanese flair. Haha. I am buying these brand new. No one out here has a used one.
I got lucky and bought basically everything for my car used. The only things I've bought brand new have been the Ingalls rear camber kit, RacingBrake rotors and pads, and tail lights that I modified. I just happened to know the right people at the right time to get everything else

Are you a member on Acurazine yet? If not, do it. I know there are a bunch of guys in California and you might be able to find some parts locally.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #617
con5tant
lettuce be cereal

con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx con5tant is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have ATLP quads and it's not loud at all. Sounds very nice and throaty.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #618
CLtotheTL32
UA6

mmmm I love the quads. I just didn't want to have to hack up my rear bumper to fit the Type-S A-Spec lip. Is your setup resonated or non-resonated? Do you have an aftermarket j-pipe?

Old 08-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #619
con5tant
lettuce be cereal

My setup is a bit aggressive, I have it paired with a RV6 J-pipe so i needed to add a magnaflow resonator to get rid of the rasp.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #620
BiggPinyot
Master Member

I am on Acurazine. But I've been searching high and low for local guys, but no one with an exhaust yet. But I probably will pull for a brand new Tanabe instead. Found an awesome price for it. It probably won't be for a while though. I've actually met Jay in person, purple VIP TL. That car was so clean. Too bad he went back to stock. He was running ATLP quads I believe.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #621
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
OEM Type S exhaust crew checking in
RuizDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #622
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Quote:
Originally Posted by con5tant View Post
My setup is a bit aggressive, I have it paired with a RV6 J-pipe so i needed to add a magnaflow resonator to get rid of the rasp.
Yeah I've heard there is rasp when using a RV6 j-pipe and ATLP catback. Good luck with that man!

Quote:
I am on Acurazine. But I've been searching high and low for local guys, but no one with an exhaust yet. But I probably will pull for a brand new Tanabe instead. Found an awesome price for it. It probably won't be for a while though. I've actually met Jay in person, purple VIP TL. That car was so clean. Too bad he went back to stock. He was running ATLP quads I believe.
I met Jay in 2011 when I went to SEMA His car was stunning in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
OEM Type S exhaust crew checking in
At least you have a Type-S

Old 08-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #623
BiggPinyot
Master Member

Quote:
Yeah I've heard there is rasp when using a RV6 j-pipe and ATLP catback. Good luck with that man!

I met Jay in 2011 when I went to SEMA His car was stunning in person.

At least you have a Type-S
That car was so clean. I met him way back in the day when he was barely installing parts on the TL. And it was still white. It's funny how he went from being a Type S to base rear lights. And 04-06 front bumper and lip kit. It's a beautiful car.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:29 AM   #624
CLtotheTL32
UA6

Quote:
That car was so clean. I met him way back in the day when he was barely installing parts on the TL. And it was still white. It's funny how he went from being a Type S to base rear lights. And 04-06 front bumper and lip kit. It's a beautiful car.
It's hard to believe it was even white at one point. My car desperately needs a respray. Dark teal would be nice

He kept the stock Type-S front bumper but had the 07-08 Base front lip. A lot of people have been doing that recently instead of the Type-S A-Spec and I think it looks fantastic

Old 08-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #625
_basser_
2point2dc

_basser_ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Someone post more pics of the purple tl!