S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 11 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #251
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known
EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
thanks alex. just started this whole new hdr editing stuff
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2008, 12:34 AM   #252
lightningflik
Master Member

lightningflik is an unknown quantity on c-rsx

Last edited by lightningflik; 05-25-2008 at 02:55 AM..
lightningflik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #253
EhPeeToo
@.@

EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known EhPeeToo gets around and is known
^ nice shot.

here one @ shopping center night shot.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #254
DarkDc5
Master Member

DarkDc5 is on a distinguished road DarkDc5 is on a distinguished road
Oh my, this thread makes me want an s2000 again, but my RSX is way too practical being in college. Maybe when I move to grad school I'll bring the RSX back to stock and take the money I make off my aftermarket stuff and dump it into the s2000. You guys have some very nice rides

I want a white s2000 with the beige interior. I'm in love with those.
DarkDc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #255
MLvTeCC

MLvTeCC is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
always liked the s2000
MLvTeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #256
Outrider
Epic

Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with Outrider is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDc5 View Post
Oh my, this thread makes me want an s2000 again, but my RSX is way too practical being in college. Maybe when I move to grad school I'll bring the RSX back to stock and take the money I make off my aftermarket stuff and dump it into the s2000. You guys have some very nice rides

I want a white s2000 with the beige interior. I'm in love with those.
Ditto this. An S2000 just wouldn't fly with my college life right now. I wish I could afford a second car. If I could get an S2000 it would be a 05 GPW. I'd get a hardtop, a Mugen hood painted white with CF vents, a drop and some white Volk TE-37's. I'd love to have a red interior, either stock S2000 seats or red Recaros.

Pure sex IMO!

Keep the pics coming.
Outrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #257
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
i wish i could at least drive my car.. i havent in 2 months
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #258
freshjuicebox
drive your dreams

freshjuicebox is on a distinguished road freshjuicebox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3myDC5 View Post
make me want to slam my car so bad... the OEM AP2 V2's look money once the car is dropped!
|Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers|Work Meister S1s|Yokohama S.Drives|
freshjuicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #259
EhPeeToo
@.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
Ditto this. An S2000 just wouldn't fly with my college life right now. I wish I could afford a second car. If I could get an S2000 it would be a 05 GPW. I'd get a hardtop, a Mugen hood painted white with CF vents, a drop and some white Volk TE-37's. I'd love to have a red interior, either stock S2000 seats or red Recaros.

Pure sex IMO!

Keep the pics coming.
somewhat close to this local s2k guy i know.

but he parted out his car and saving money for his marriage.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #260
MKpoto
Formerly Trvotypes

MKpoto is on a distinguished road
man i want that whole black cetner console looks so bad ass
Top Down Crew#2
FUTURE: E92 M3/335I/135I SO BUY MY CAR!
Current: FOR SALE!! 05 NFR Honda S2000
Past:03 Acura Rsx Type S Turbo 300whp 210tq on 7.5 Greddy- SOLD
MKpoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #261
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trvotypes View Post
man i want that whole black cetner console looks so bad ass
i love our silver finish! i think it looks 10x sicker. i want the 02-03 audio control area, i think it's a greyish silver.
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #262
asiangodofyours

asiangodofyours is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yea i think the silver looks better lol
asiangodofyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:54 PM   #263
EhPeeToo
@.@

black console > *
Old 05-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #264
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
CR console > silver console > black console

Went with a buddy to check out his new CR, must have CR interior one day
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #265
EhPeeToo
@.@

Old 05-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #266
asiangodofyours

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3myDC5 View Post
what are you slammed on?
Old 05-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #267
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
noobs black center console ftmfw!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #268
EhPeeToo
@.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiangodofyours View Post
what are you slammed on?
Bilstein PSS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
noobs black center console ftmfw!
QFT!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #269
freshjuicebox
drive your dreams

freshjuicebox is on a distinguished road freshjuicebox is on a distinguished road
stop posting pics of your dropped Rio make me hate my stock ride!
|Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers|Work Meister S1s|Yokohama S.Drives|
freshjuicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #270
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
Stock Crew
Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #271
EhPeeToo
@.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshjuicebox View Post
stop posting pics of your dropped Rio make me hate my stock ride!
fine ill stop posting mine

but.....

Old 05-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #272
formerRSX-S
obama '08

formerRSX-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Hey I<3myDC5,

nice cars you got there. Which do you like better, DC5 or s2k? I have seen some recent vids posted of equally modded s2k's and dc5's running against each other, and to my supprise the dc5 actually hung quite well. Also, I have heard some say that the k-series is a much better engine to mod than that of the s2000.....and I am looking to pick up a slightly used weekend sports car within the next few months, and thought I was completely sold on s2k's....but now I am maybe reconsidering. Just wondering what someone's thoughts were who regularly drove both of the beauties.

Thanks.

Current Project:

2005 Carbon Gray on Quartz TSX/6spd MT/OEM kit/M3 lip spoiler/20% tints/Injen CAI/Eibach Pro-Kit/Koni Yellow's/Ingalls rear camber/Progress rear sway/Neuspeed front strut/18" Rays G-games 77 Wolf 2-piece/Falken FK-451's/and Mobil 1

HERE SHE IS:
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4466/img04780jw.jpg
formerRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #273
asiangodofyours

if your looking to make power for less $$$ look into an evo, as i/h/e still doesn't yield great gains in the s2k its cheaper to go FI if you want the best bang for your buck and its worth it lol, s2k all day long baby if you love converts. If you need space and aren't interested in convert. maybe you should look at a 350z or something.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #274
formerRSX-S
obama '08

formerRSX-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiangodofyours View Post
if your looking to make power for less $$$ look into an evo, as i/h/e still doesn't yield great gains in the s2k its cheaper to go FI if you want the best bang for your buck and its worth it lol, s2k all day long baby if you love converts. If you need space and aren't interested in convert. maybe you should look at a 350z or something.
actually i am pretty set in staying in the honda family....just curious how those two stack up against each other.

Current Project:

2005 Carbon Gray on Quartz TSX/6spd MT/OEM kit/M3 lip spoiler/20% tints/Injen CAI/Eibach Pro-Kit/Koni Yellow's/Ingalls rear camber/Progress rear sway/Neuspeed front strut/18" Rays G-games 77 Wolf 2-piece/Falken FK-451's/and Mobil 1

HERE SHE IS:
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4466/img04780jw.jpg
formerRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #275
EhPeeToo
@.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerRSX-S View Post
Hey I<3myDC5,

nice cars you got there. Which do you like better, DC5 or s2k? I have seen some recent vids posted of equally modded s2k's and dc5's running against each other, and to my supprise the dc5 actually hung quite well. Also, I have heard some say that the k-series is a much better engine to mod than that of the s2000.....and I am looking to pick up a slightly used weekend sports car within the next few months, and thought I was completely sold on s2k's....but now I am maybe reconsidering. Just wondering what someone's thoughts were who regularly drove both of the beauties.

Thanks.
honestly i would have to choose the s2k. just driving the s2k is sooo much fun! i dont care about which mods is better vs the dc5.
sometime when i drive the rsx its like ehhhh w/e... i want to go back to my s2k lol.
i love the s2k cause of the top down on nice weather. tossing that sucker from left to right is awsome! oh yea when lowering the car, you are lowwwwww and i love that feeling being very low, unlike the dc5. it sits to high even if you lower it
rwd>fwd

just take a test drive and push it. im sure you will love it.