S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 19 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #451
formerRSX-S
obama '08

formerRSX-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
^^ wow. I was never really a fan of that color....but you make it look dam sexy. What's the drop?

Current Project:

2005 Carbon Gray on Quartz TSX/6spd MT/OEM kit/M3 lip spoiler/20% tints/Injen CAI/Eibach Pro-Kit/Koni Yellow's/Ingalls rear camber/Progress rear sway/Neuspeed front strut/18" Rays G-games 77 Wolf 2-piece/Falken FK-451's/and Mobil 1

HERE SHE IS:
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4466/img04780jw.jpg
formerRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #452
jay3737
GS...yes plz

jay3737 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
thanks! suzuka blue was a great color.

it was lowered on swift springs, prm intake, comptech exhaust, etc etc....
Old 11-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #453
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
i love the color but i hate the blue interior

suzuka blue + black interior would be sick
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2008, 06:38 AM   #454
jay3737
GS...yes plz

jay3737 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSixTeg View Post
i love the color but i hate the blue interior

suzuka blue + black interior would be sick
that's what i loved about the car ~ it was very polarizing. people either loved the blue interior or they hated it. i, for example, hate black interiors, due to the unpossibility (lol) of keeping them clean. plus my days of owning leather are over unless it's a last resort.

what does look amazing, though ~ is GPW + blue interior.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #455
inhale
fixyourphone.com

inhale is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i'd rock the blue seats in my car.

i have to agree with eveyone, your suzuka looked goood.
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
kikkoman sauce + dog =
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
lmfao thats why you were always wimpering "its so wet" hahahahahahah
http://www.myplates.com/Images/Plate...ateText=PWRFAP
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #456
BD2002
Banned

BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
do most of you S2K owners have a second car? seems a little impractical as your only car, but I nearly bought one..... then i bought an RSX.
BD2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #457
S2KSXE10

S2KSXE10 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD2002 View Post
do most of you S2K owners have a second car? seems a little impractical as your only car, but I nearly bought one..... then i bought an RSX.
Yup i have a second car
S2KSXE10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #458
Husky
Neg Me. PM Ocho for nudez

Husky No words can describe
Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD2002 View Post
whats a second car
Old 11-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #459
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
sig.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #460
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Camino SS and an Si

S2's still main car
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #461
Husky

Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe Husky No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
sig.
Nice second car.....to bad you failed so hard when choosing your S
Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #462
Master Member

45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
lol hater
Old 11-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #463
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
my S is going to be my only car
Old 11-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #464
Husky

Ohsix I really hope Im still around when you get yours
Old 11-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #465
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorale1 View Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #466
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
ran into the LBP S a little while ago...omg

Toda header, then just a pipe all the way back.
Redlined it because thats what you do in the McDonalds drive through
Sounds like fuckin dookie
Old 11-22-2008, 12:23 AM   #467
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
i have a truck i can drive when the weather gets bad.. this cold weather is not good to drive around with with the vsa off
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #468
White_02

No VSA BS kroo checkin in
Old 11-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #469
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
Old 11-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #470
K20ADC5R
Power of Dreams

K20ADC5R is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
No VSA BS kroo checkin in
Have it, but it is always off, start car and immediately push the deactivation button before driving off. Wish I could just permanently disable it.

Just an even smaller 4 cylinder
K20ADC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #471
Master Member

lol saw this on s2ki

Old 11-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #472
PsykotiK
Master Member

where is it?
Old 11-28-2008, 04:51 PM   #473
Husky

kevin why did you post pics of just a desert?

this is an s2k thread
Old 11-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #474
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

Quote:
Quote:
kevin why did you post pics of just a desert?

this is an s2k thread
Old 11-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #475
White_02