S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 30 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #726
BOMDC
Drinkin Haterade

BOMDC gets around and is known
BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known BOMDC gets around and is known
Boredom bump.

www.flavourworx.com
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #727
S2Kitt
Catch You In the Corners

S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx S2Kitt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Me & Pete

Old 01-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #728
CapoArgentino
ALL FUNCTION

CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
First ever RSX cluster swap into S2000

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...f=193&t=838919

Old 02-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #729
mister x
Master Member

mister x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Mugen AP1 exhaust with AP2

Perfect fitment, understated look.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MugenAP1tipL.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	349052  
mister x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #730
Reckon
Ehhhh......

Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore
Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore Reckon Golden Rep Whore

Mods are:
Exterior:
Invidia 70mm Q300 Dual Exhaust
Invidia 70mm Test Pipe
K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
Seibon CF OEM Style Hood
Mishimoto Diversion Plate
OEM Lip and Rear Spoiler
Modified AP2V1 rims with OEM CR Black Lugnuts
Ricks S Badges and removed side emblems
Interior:
Alpine iDA-x303 with Type SPS600C Component Speakers and KTP445 Power Pack Amp
Clazzio Seats (black leather, red stitching, suede inserts)
Interior Brushed Aluminum Kit
Leather Shift Boot with red stitching
Titanium Shift Knob (OEM Style)
Running on BF Goodrich gForce Sports (225/45/17 up front and 255/45/17 in back)

Last edited by Reckon; 03-10-2011 at 08:39 AM..
Reckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #731
slotype_s02

slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this is my CRM s2k

first two shots are when the car had some stance to it and after. last one is the newly added 255.40 nitto NT05. car was previously posted on this thread but it was NFR. hope you enjoy will have a proper shoot once alignment and everything is up to standards
slotype_s02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #732
xthumper32x
Let's Go Flyers!

xthumper32x is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
This is my new baby. 2008 BB CR Just an iPhone pic for now I will do a shoot later
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Union
Chelsea F.C.
xthumper32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #733
acuragsrx
SURJE.motorsports

acuragsrx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xthumper32x View Post
This is my new baby. 2008 BB CR Just an iPhone pic for now I will do a shoot later
I know the previous owner of this car.
Build thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=571852
acuragsrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #734
Gradydc5
12345678-87654321

Gradydc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Gradydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #735
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Tempted to pick up a set
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #736
xthumper32x
Let's Go Flyers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuragsrx View Post
I know the previous owner of this car.
Nice. Whoever it was took good care of it. Now that I own it I don't know why anyone would have gotten rid of it. It is a great car.
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Union
Chelsea F.C.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #737
youngn
Master Member

youngn is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Forgot I had a username here until recently. Used to want a RSX for the longest time then I ended up getting this...

Only mods are CR side lights, Eibach springs, OEM bodykit (If that counts) and a few minor things form JS2k.com.

Last edited by youngn; 05-11-2011 at 04:41 PM..
youngn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #738
youngn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
^ What she said

FINALLY got another wide-angle, and actually cleaned the car for the first time in 4-5 months

Well the positive is now you can get the Seibon CF lip. And I'm suprised that you still have yours, aren't you the original owner of the car?
youngn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #739
amaymay

amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx amaymay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngn View Post
Forgot I had a username here until recently. Used to want a RSX for the longest time then I ended up getting this...

Only mods are CR side lights, Eibach springs, OEM bodykit (If that counts) and a few minor things form JS2k.com.
didnt you have a blue one?
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #740
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45 View Post

I know this is from like 10 pages ago but my buddys car looks almost exactly like yours!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #741
youngn
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaymay View Post
didnt you have a blue one?
Nope. Must be the wrong person, lol.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #742
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngn View Post
Well the positive is now you can get the Seibon CF lip. And I'm suprised that you still have yours, aren't you the original owner of the car?
Meh, ziptied it tight for now. Future holds either another OEM lip w/ new OEM bumper and/or Amuse/ARP bumper/lip combo.

Might as well be, '05 that I bought used w/ 11k on the clock back in '05.
Currently sitting at 108k and have no need to get rid of it any time soon.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #743
xthumper32x
Let's Go Flyers!

Damn LM's look so sick on the S2k
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Union
Chelsea F.C.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #744
KrazyKarl
Master Member

KrazyKarl is on a distinguished road KrazyKarl is on a distinguished road
Joined the OEM front lip club yesterday

KrazyKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #745
PsykotiK
Master Member

PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though PsykotiK is cool, not as cool as some though
PsykotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #746
CapoArgentino
ALL FUNCTION

CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CapoArgentino is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I invite you all to www.s2k4.me

The chillest S2000 forum around. Check it out.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #747
Master Member

45 gets around and is known
45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known 45 gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykotiK View Post
wtf

did you take that photo with one of these

then scanned the photo with one of these

then upload it to the internet through one of these?
Old 08-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #748
xthumper32x
Let's Go Flyers!

^^
Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia Union
Chelsea F.C.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #749
slotype_s02

slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx slotype_s02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
mines for sale someone buyyyyy ittttt
slotype_s02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #750
k20illuminati

k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20illuminati is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45 View Post
wtf

did you take that photo with one of these

then scanned the photo with one of these

then upload it to the internet through one of these?