S2000 Show-Off: Cause we have a forum now! - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #101
JPSlick
Master Member

JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Rio ftw

Yes, my front is lowered and the back isn't, sue me.
Any reason/logic? Or ?

Dont take it the wrong way, im just curious.
My Youtube Video Channel

Last edited by JPSlick; 10-09-2007 at 01:23 AM..
JPSlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2007, 01:22 AM   #102
JPSlick
Master Member

JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhi View Post
Just noticed the s2k section.

Nice setup
My Youtube Video Channel
Old 10-09-2007, 01:32 AM   #103
sevenplaces
Banned

sevenplaces is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
s2000 FTMFW
sevenplaces is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2007, 06:41 AM   #104
jay3737
GS...yes plz

jay3737 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Eyelids ftl.
CF hood and bigass OEM spoiler FTL X2

Old 10-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #105
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k5_nfr_s2k View Post
Not a big fan of yellow either, but ap2 ftw. Front end looks really good, what kinda springs/wheels, and do you scrape at all?
Skunk2 race springs (rears still in box), 18" SSR Competition's, and hell yeah I scrape
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSlick View Post
Any reason/logic? Or ?

Dont take it the wrong way, im just curious.
I put the fronts in, and ran out of time on the lift.

But, I figure I'm just going to swap them out with coilovers in a couple months so not even going to bother ripping apart the rear suspension until they get here.

I kinda like the raked look anyway, and the front was way too high to just leave it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3737 View Post
CF hood and bigass OEM spoiler FTL X2

Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it

Plus hood is "functional" due to decreasing weight on the front, thereby putting just that little extra on the drive wheels in the rear...as opposed to RSX's, Civic's, Integra's, etc lightening up the front end

...also getting the wheels, hood, and a few other small things for $1000, you can't really say no
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:58 AM   #106
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
how do u like the seats revhi
Old 10-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #107
jay3737
GS...yes plz

Quote:
Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it
i'm just picking on you man..the car looks great. i've just never been a fan of the big optional OEM wing - i think it doesn't flow like the small OEM lip one does.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #108
JPSlick
Master Member

Quote:

But, I figure I'm just going to swap them out with coilovers in a couple months so not even going to bother ripping apart the rear suspension until they get here.

I kinda like the raked look anyway, and the front was way too high to just leave it Eh, spoiler & side strakes came with it
Fair enough...
My Youtube Video Channel
Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #109
General Tso
S U P E R C H A R G E D

General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
anyone have delicious hard top?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:44 AM   #110
General Tso
S U P E R C H A R G E D

General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx

oh man this just looks insanely sexy.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #111
rSx KinGz-!
s2k-t0pdown.3.cr3w-s2k

rSx KinGz-! is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
cf hood?? whats wronge wit a cf hood??? wing i can understand though oem deck lip ftw
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 PM   #112
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by rSx KinGz-! View Post
cf hood?? whats wronge wit a cf hood??? wing i can understand though oem deck lip ftw
Nothing, I was talking moreso towards the all-out serious competitor type of person.

In racing-sense, a cf hood does not belong on a fwd because you are reducing the weight on the drive wheels thereby reducing traction.

To us, it's only a tiny bit that you probably wouldn't even notice (unless you have a VIS hood and you have INCREASED traction ) but to the all out racer, traction matters, no matter how small the difference (imo).
Old 10-11-2007, 03:11 PM   #113
General Tso
S U P E R C H A R G E D

Old 10-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #114
yrap
CheapCaribbean

yrap is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
lol

PhotoTrail...UpDate 8/20/07
CarDomain Yuengling Crew#1 ; Aquarium Crew/SW crew ; WAWA Crew #6 ; TopDownCrew
SJ OG CREW FOR LIFE
yrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:18 AM   #115
rsxtaci
Come on England

rsxtaci gets around and is known
rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known
LOL @ that cartoon thing.

i didn't know we had so many S2000 owners on here

i'm one now! yay! here's my baby "meeka"

how she was when i bought her:

how she is now:

waitin' on springs to make her look 100x better.
cowboys crew #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePa
no, but if you get a dick you can go fuck yourself
rsxtaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #116
Maxima02
hi ;)

Maxima02 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
you got rid of white CEs for Concave CR Kais

ce28 crew is where it's at. i need to take new pics of my car, new wheels and exhaust on this weekend!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #117
rsxtaci
Come on England

rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known rsxtaci gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima02 View Post
you got rid of white CEs for Concave CR Kais

ce28 crew is where it's at. i need to take new pics of my car, new wheels and exhaust on this weekend!
yea the white on white just wasn't my thing. too prissy looking. plus ce28n's are soooo hard to detail and white wheels are a bitch to keep clean.
cowboys crew #82

Quote:
Old 10-25-2007, 11:12 AM   #118
rsxtaci
Come on England

+ thread stickied!
cowboys crew #82

Quote:
Old 10-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #119
White_02

Boo, shows you're lazy to keep it clean

I like
Just needs some coilovers now
Old 10-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #120
mic_crispy

mic_crispy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tso View Post

oh man this just looks insanely sexy.

THanks man.... ive got a new look now though. OEM lip is on too so ima retake some pictures on my way to the mountains today!

Heres how she sat 2 days ago before the lip:

I actually sold those silver RPF1's in the old pic... ran stock for a while, now im back with some powder coated white ones.
mic_crispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:19 AM   #121
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
love the rfp1s on s2ks
Old 10-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #122
jay3737
GS...yes plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonEp View Post
love the rfp1s on s2ks
X2

RP1s look good on just about anything.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #123
mic_crispy

mic_crispy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Heres with a OEM lip and wash:

Battle mode!
mic_crispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #124
White_02

Lip =

Battlemode ftw
Old 10-26-2007, 02:31 PM   #125
rsxtaci
Come on England

battle mode lawl
cowboys crew #82

Quote: