Stainless exhaust pics - Page 11 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #251
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Come to Cali so you can make something for Encore and myself.

Again, great work man!
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 AM   #252
itsBryan
Nomnominin'

itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start
these welds make me horny!
piece of shit rsx fucking gay ass raping penis tucking car full of fwd failfucking fuck shit rsx sucks my dick...fwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
FWD is for faggots.
E46 ///M3
itsBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #253
EncoreDC5
Master Member

EncoreDC5 is on a distinguished road EncoreDC5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy chris View Post
come to cali so you can make something for encore and myself.

Again, great work man!
for sure!
EncoreDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #254
PretentiousJ
Super Star

PretentiousJ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
great work, you're a genius
PretentiousJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #255
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

9bells is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
DP bracing

4" aluminum exhaust

Custom exhaust tip installed

Car owner was over and snapped a pic of me welding with my camera...
Old 12-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #256
itsBryan
Nomnominin'

itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start
man, i've never even seen/heard of a full aluminum exhaust... is there any significant sound difference that makes you say "That's an aluminum exhaust" ?
piece of shit rsx fucking gay ass raping penis tucking car full of fwd failfucking fuck shit rsx sucks my dick...fwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
FWD is for faggots.
E46 ///M3
itsBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #257
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9bells View Post
Turbo bracket/brace...

Oval section in huge downpipe to get as much clearance as possible...

Bungs...
playing with the dimple dies, nice! I have been meaning to get a set.
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #258
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsBryan View Post
man, i've never even seen/heard of a full aluminum exhaust... is there any significant sound difference that makes you say "That's an aluminum exhaust" ?
Not really. All of them so far have sounded great.
My RSX
9 second mustang
1jz Soarer
R32 GTR
Evo 10
Magnum RT

I have done quite the spread as far as types of cars. I can't attribute a singular sound to it, but it always sounds pretty "smooth". I know, stupid word, but that is what comes to mind.

I have had the dimple dies for quite a while Chris, just don't use them as much as I would like too. They are so very pimp though!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #259
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

Charge pipe...

First welds. Not enough colour...

More colour

Some real colour...look better when finished
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #260
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
how long do you let the inside fill with argon for?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #261
vash_the_stampede
popcorn playa

vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
any pics of your aluminum rsx exhaust? or did i miss it earlier on?
/anime crew#4/lefty crew #1/ Late Night Crew#10/All Motor Crew #21/vAsh vAse cR3w! #1 TcK~!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEvoIX View Post
I want cream cheese on my baked potato
vash_the_stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #262
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

The rsx aluminum exhaust is page 3.
Purging the ti takes a while, but nothing different from stainless really. For that piece, 20 mins or so before I start.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #263
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

I didn't think I was doing it long enough on some of the stainless stuff that I have been doing.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #264
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20A2 View Post
I didn't think I was doing it long enough on some of the stainless stuff that I have been doing.
Should start with 10-12 CFH at start, then after 20 mins and welding some gaps, turn it down to about 6-8CFH. If the gaps are any bigger than 1/32", you will need quite a bit more. In the range of 20CFH. Make sure the way it is entering the tube is diffuse too.
Also, make sure the system is not drum-tight, otherwise it just mixes with current atmosphere. This is the reason I use stainless wool, pack the entrance end tight, and the other end loose.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #265
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

nice, thanks for the tips, I will try them next time around
Old 12-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #266
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
all of these exhaust systems and pieces are top quality work. very impressed with what you have done and would love to have some work like this on my car. aluminum exhaust is
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #267
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DC5R View Post
all of these exhaust systems and pieces are top quality work. very impressed with what you have done and would love to have some work like this on my car. aluminum exhaust is
That, and aluminum exhaust only weighs 35% of what steel does. Huge weight savings.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #268
EncoreDC5
Master Member

9bells waiting for a PM reply
Old 12-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #269
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncoreDC5 View Post
9bells waiting for a PM reply
Replied.
Safe shopping CRSX!!!! The malls are crazy.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #270
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

She's all done...Turned out rather unique.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #271
EncoreDC5
Master Member

WOW.....man ur tempting..lol
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 AM   #272
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by EncoreDC5 View Post
WOW.....man ur tempting..lol
x2

We should make a roadtrip to Canada.

He seems like the right type of guy for the exhaust work I want done.
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #273
EncoreDC5
Master Member

lets go chris
Old 12-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #274
KazeSpec
Engineering

KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx
KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx KazeSpec is loved by everyone on c-rsx
aluminum bike exhaust wooooo
All Motor Crew#8, Motorcycle Crew #37
KazeSpec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:01 AM   #275
9bells
RSX fanboy supreme

I have to point out that there are better welders out there. I do this as a hobby only, so somebody doing it as a day job will get about 4-10 times the practice. I have some unique ideas as far as fabrication goes, but there are a ton of exceptional guys down south. I do this because I love cars. It is fun, it makes some play money, and offers me the chance to keep some of my hand skills from my welding days.
Guys like Tony at T1, Engloid, and Fabworx are top notch. Out of my league at my current skill level that is for sure.
Thanks for the kind words, and happy holidays to everybody.