Other Car *Chat* 19: LSx Swapped, 3rd wiper Wild Horses with Plaid Saddles - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #51
Hump
Omnomin' outta control
 
Hump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 21,810
iTrader: (0)
Hump is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
lmfao

awesome.
__________________
Sincerely,

Frank

PS: http://www.autotalkcrew.com/index.php
All the cool people are doing it.
Hump is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #52
General Tso
S U P E R C H A R G E D
 
General Tso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: thesouth
Posts: 41,841
iTrader: (8)
General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx General Tso might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD s0n View Post
Original ad:
Old/used soccer equipment wanted for my kid. Will drive to pick up anywhere near Malvern. No calls, email only: ************@verizon.net
From Me to ************@verizon.net:

Hello,

I have a bunch of old soccer equipment that would be perfect for your daughter. I have soccer balls, nets, cleats, etc. Let me know specifically what you need and we can talk prices.

Thanks,

Mike

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

Actually the stuff is for my son because I want to get him started in soccer. I'm in need of a practice net, soccer ball and kids size 6 cleats if you have them. Thanks.

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

My mistake, I assumed it was for your daughter because it is soccer. If that is the way you want to raise your son, I have some other items you may want to buy for him. I have a pink twirling baton with silver ribbons, and a cheerleader set consisting of two pom-poms, pink cheerleader bloomers, and a toy megaphone.

I'm charging $100 for the practice net, $20 for the ball, $25 for the baton, and $30 for the cheerleader set. I don't have kids size 6 cleats, but you don't really need cleats for soccer anyway. Your son could probably just use his bunny slippers.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

Well I'm definitely interested in kicking your fucking ass. One question, asshole: if you think soccer is so gay, why do you have soccer equipment, and a cheerleader set and baton?

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

Please, you aren't kicking anyone's ass. The fact that you are getting your son started in soccer instead of football says a lot about you as a man.

To answer your question, I have the baton and cheerleader set as trophies. When I was a kid, I used to go around the neighborhood and beat up all the other kids who played soccer and steal their stuff. I acquired the cheerleader set and baton from this one kid in the neighborhood, Caleb. I always knew that kid wasn't right - he used to ride around on a pink bike and always wanted to have tea parties with the other kids. I tried to help him by beating him up and stealing his baton, but I don't think it worked. I saw him in Philly a few years ago, blowing some guy in an alley. Anyway, I kept my gatherings in my shed out back as a testament to my manliness, but I need to make room for my new shotgun and power saw.

So do you want the stuff or not? I also have Brokeback Mountain on DVD. I ordered Die Hard, but that was sent to me in error. It sounds like a movie that you and your son would enjoy watching.

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

You must be so proud of what a big man you are with your shotgun and power saw.

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

You're goddamn right I am. It's just part of being a man, which you apparently know nothing about. Tell you what - forget the baton and cheerleader set. I want to help you. I'll sell you my shotgun for $1,700. It is a 10-gauge Remington that'll put some hair on your chest. Take your son hunting with it. There is nothing more manly than blowing a deer's head off and eating the raw venison from its neck.

Then, after you are done manning up, you can come back and I'll sell you some football equipment for your son. I'd hate to see him blowing Caleb in an alley in Philly some day.

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

How about you take your shotgun and stick it up your ass and pull the trigger? Go fuck yourself.
__________________
SQ5
General Tso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:39 AM   #53
BD2002
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ↑ 49˚
Posts: 75,977
iTrader: (4)
BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
i love anal is currently the best thread in the lounge
BD2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #54
AWD s0n
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 16,041
iTrader: (0)
AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though
lmao people are pming me about these
AWD s0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:49 AM   #55
Zissou
I fight for the SYSTEM
 
Zissou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Plugged In
Posts: 18,623
iTrader: (6)
Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though
man i so want this...

__________________
I get drunk and play with guns...
Zissou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:49 AM   #56
AWD s0n
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 16,041
iTrader: (0)
AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though
Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Search Forums
Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search ClubRSX Store
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your Details
Edit Profile Picture
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items
List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments

Private Message: i love anal (you wrote it fucker)
Today, 01:46 AM
KineticRSX03
Sua Sponte

KineticRSX03's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 329
iTrader: (0)

i love anal (you wrote it fucker)
You have more of these? Funniest shit I've seen in forever. Should be a fucking sticky! Lol.
__________________
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #13
AWD s0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #57
Zissou
I fight for the SYSTEM
 
Zissou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Plugged In
Posts: 18,623
iTrader: (6)
Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though
watching mst3k nao i love google videos!!!
__________________
I get drunk and play with guns...
Zissou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 AM   #58
bkk6284
World's Best Powertrain
 
bkk6284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 2,987
iTrader: (4)
bkk6284 is on a distinguished road bkk6284 is on a distinguished road
That thing looks straight out my nightmares.
__________________
bkk6284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:09 AM   #59
Shipwr3K
Master Member
 
Shipwr3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 25,817
iTrader: (6)
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD s0n View Post
Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Search Forums
Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search ClubRSX Store
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your Details
Edit Profile Picture
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items
List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments

Private Message: i love anal (you wrote it fucker)
Today, 01:46 AM
KineticRSX03
Sua Sponte

KineticRSX03's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 329
iTrader: (0)

i love anal (you wrote it fucker)
You have more of these? Funniest shit I've seen in forever. Should be a fucking sticky! Lol.
__________________
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #13
cant post pms. /reported
Shipwr3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:10 AM   #60
Shipwr3K
Master Member
 
Shipwr3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 25,817
iTrader: (6)
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
man i so want this...

is that some kinda of sex toy?
Shipwr3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #61
robry
61 ci now
 
robry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (19)
robry is a hardcore rep whore
robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore
lol I love how its right near a sat dish on a roof or something.
robry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:06 AM   #62
bkk6284
World's Best Powertrain
 
bkk6284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 2,987
iTrader: (4)
bkk6284 is on a distinguished road bkk6284 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwr3K View Post
is that some kinda of sex toy?
umm..I don't know how you would go about using that but..
__________________
bkk6284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #63
Shipwr3K
Master Member
 
Shipwr3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 25,817
iTrader: (6)
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx Shipwr3K is loved by everyone on c-rsx
its got hands and a mouth.
Shipwr3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:19 AM   #64
bkk6284
World's Best Powertrain
 
bkk6284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 2,987
iTrader: (4)
bkk6284 is on a distinguished road bkk6284 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwr3K View Post
its got hands and a mouth.
And a catcher's mit behind its head
__________________
bkk6284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #65
robry
61 ci now
 
robry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (19)
robry is a hardcore rep whore
robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkk6284 View Post
And a catcher's mit behind its head
haha
robry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:34 AM   #66
Vox Populi
Master Member
 
Vox Populi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Posts: 7,358
iTrader: (4)
Vox Populi gets around and is known
Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD s0n View Post
Original ad:
Old/used soccer equipment wanted for my kid. Will drive to pick up anywhere near Malvern. No calls, email only: ************@verizon.net
From Me to ************@verizon.net:

Hello,

I have a bunch of old soccer equipment that would be perfect for your daughter. I have soccer balls, nets, cleats, etc. Let me know specifically what you need and we can talk prices.

Thanks,

Mike

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

Actually the stuff is for my son because I want to get him started in soccer. I'm in need of a practice net, soccer ball and kids size 6 cleats if you have them. Thanks.

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

My mistake, I assumed it was for your daughter because it is soccer. If that is the way you want to raise your son, I have some other items you may want to buy for him. I have a pink twirling baton with silver ribbons, and a cheerleader set consisting of two pom-poms, pink cheerleader bloomers, and a toy megaphone.

I'm charging $100 for the practice net, $20 for the ball, $25 for the baton, and $30 for the cheerleader set. I don't have kids size 6 cleats, but you don't really need cleats for soccer anyway. Your son could probably just use his bunny slippers.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

Well I'm definitely interested in kicking your fucking ass. One question, asshole: if you think soccer is so gay, why do you have soccer equipment, and a cheerleader set and baton?

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

Please, you aren't kicking anyone's ass. The fact that you are getting your son started in soccer instead of football says a lot about you as a man.

To answer your question, I have the baton and cheerleader set as trophies. When I was a kid, I used to go around the neighborhood and beat up all the other kids who played soccer and steal their stuff. I acquired the cheerleader set and baton from this one kid in the neighborhood, Caleb. I always knew that kid wasn't right - he used to ride around on a pink bike and always wanted to have tea parties with the other kids. I tried to help him by beating him up and stealing his baton, but I don't think it worked. I saw him in Philly a few years ago, blowing some guy in an alley. Anyway, I kept my gatherings in my shed out back as a testament to my manliness, but I need to make room for my new shotgun and power saw.

So do you want the stuff or not? I also have Brokeback Mountain on DVD. I ordered Die Hard, but that was sent to me in error. It sounds like a movie that you and your son would enjoy watching.

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

You must be so proud of what a big man you are with your shotgun and power saw.

From Me to ************@verizon.net:

You're goddamn right I am. It's just part of being a man, which you apparently know nothing about. Tell you what - forget the baton and cheerleader set. I want to help you. I'll sell you my shotgun for $1,700. It is a 10-gauge Remington that'll put some hair on your chest. Take your son hunting with it. There is nothing more manly than blowing a deer's head off and eating the raw venison from its neck.

Then, after you are done manning up, you can come back and I'll sell you some football equipment for your son. I'd hate to see him blowing Caleb in an alley in Philly some day.

From ************@verizon.net to Me:

How about you take your shotgun and stick it up your ass and pull the trigger? Go fuck yourself.
malvern is seriously 2 minutes from my job.

ive seen a few of these based around me...i wonder who it is..haha
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #67
AWD s0n
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 16,041
iTrader: (0)
AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though AWD s0n is cool, not as cool as some though
i need a day off
AWD s0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #68
robry
61 ci now
 
robry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 3,336
iTrader: (19)
robry is a hardcore rep whore
robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore
I'm off Thursday December, 24th until January 4th, ftw. And I have black friday off, might go buy something, not sure.
robry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #69
bkk6284
World's Best Powertrain
 
bkk6284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 2,987
iTrader: (4)
bkk6284 is on a distinguished road bkk6284 is on a distinguished road
I'm off December 18th until sometime in April.. But I go back to school in that time
__________________
bkk6284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #70
Machina
del
 
Machina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,360
iTrader: (2)
Machina is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Holy fucking fuck: If Schumi rejoins Brawn on the "Mercedes" team, I'm going to explode. Amazing. AMAZING. I really hope it happens.

I won't know who to chear for: My man Alonso with Ferrari, or Schumi with "Mercedes".

Those are going to be killer teams. Absolutely fucking killer.
__________________
2009 370Z
Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #71
dc5mike06
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: M I A M I
Posts: 3,236
iTrader: (0)
dc5mike06 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Isn't it funny how Honda tries so hard.

dc5mike06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #72
rest
Spicy Raccoon
 
rest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Kenya
Posts: 28,536
iTrader: (5)
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
i feel bad for you that you have to use lotus notes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
carefully, your PM box is fixin to get full... like your asshole
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #73
Vox Populi
Master Member
 
Vox Populi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Posts: 7,358
iTrader: (4)
Vox Populi gets around and is known
Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known
speaking of f1.

Jensen Button to join Lewis Hamilton at McLaren

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2009/11/1...aren-for-2010/


last two world champions on the same team



Quote:
After days of intense speculation Jenson Button has finally been confirmed as a McLaren driver for 2010.

He will team up with Lewis Hamilton in a move that will see McLaren retain the number one on their car.

Ross Brawn earlier told The Independent he was “amazed” about Button’s talks with McLaren, adding:

His best future is with our team, where he has a good group around him, and there’s a lot to be said for that. The logical thing would be for him to stay with us, but of course logic doesn’t always prevail.
Ross Brawn


The surprising move, first reported by Alan Henry in The Guardian, will not only mean Britain’s two best F1 drivers today facing each other in the same team.

It will also be the first time two previous world champions have paired up since the infamous Ayrton Senna-Alain Prost partnership of 1988-1989, also at McLaren.

Button’s win-less second half of 2009 – after a dominant start to the season – led some to question whether he ‘deserved’ his championship. By taking on Hamilton he has an opportunity to prove the doubters wrong.

With Button joining McLaren, Heikki Kovalainen is left to find a new team. There is a vacancy at former team Renault, assuming they remain in F1 next year.

The news also means Brawn – now Mercedes Grand Prix – will not retain either of its drivers for 2010. Rumours place Nico Rosberg at the team for 2010, potentially partnering Nick Heidfeld.

That would leave the reigning champion team without a race winner in its 2010 line-up. It has prompted speculation that Michael Schumacher, who was backed by Mercedes before he entered f1, could end his association with Ferrari to join their new F1 team in 2010. But so far there is nothing to back up that rumour, which would outdo even the Button move for sensation if true.

Has Button bitten off more than he can chew by taking on Hamilton at McLaren? How will Hamilton react to having a team mate with the number one on his car?
dayum.

button/hamilton at mclaren
rosberg/heidfeld at mercedes
alonso/massa at ferrari

going to be a great season!!
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #74
dc5mike06
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: M I A M I
Posts: 3,236
iTrader: (0)
dc5mike06 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
i feel bad for you that you have to use lotus notes.
Tell me about it. I HATE USING IT. I can't even count how many times I've submitted suggestions into the suggestion box in HR about changing it.
dc5mike06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #75
dc5mike06
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: M I A M I
Posts: 3,236
iTrader: (0)
dc5mike06 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
The Funnyz. I laughed harder than ever when this was posted. Since we have no mods here it goes.




Last edited by dc5mike06; 11-18-2009 at 10:13 AM..
dc5mike06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3rd , car , equipped , horses , lsx , miatas , plaid , rear , saddles , seats , swapped , turbo , w or , wild , wiper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer Notice
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2012, Club RSX, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
This website is owned and operated by Club RSX, Inc.
Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX are not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc.