Japaneseusedcars.com Information - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Trinidrift3
ChanginTheWorld1PmAtATime

Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trinidrift3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Japaneseusedcars.com Information

Hi all,
I am selling my abp dc5 to buy a new car. i know exactly what i want and all. Im really into drifting and one time i watched a video on youtube and before it started it said japaneseusedcars.com and then got into some drifting at silverstone. I remembered the site and went there. i have no idea what this is.

Does anyone have information on this site and how buying from them works?

its seems like you buy the car or bid, and they ship it from japan. and theres so many great deals it seems unreal. i figure you'd have to pay shipping seperate (hopefully its not too much). Has anyone used them; is this real? Any info on this site is much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Mike K
It's turbo time kids

Mike K is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I don't know if I would trust it.. But there are seriously some awesome cars on there, lol.

Sorry I cant help more man.
Precision Turbo SC5252E--Inline Pro Turbo Custom Log Manifold--Custom 3" Stainless Downpipe--3" KTeller piping with N1 Muffler--Precision 650cc's--Golden Eagle Fuel Rail (Blue)--Fast-Turbo Oil Return Line Kit--Walbro 255--Tial MVS 38MM Wastegate--HKS SSQV Blowoff--Hondata 4-Bar--Hondata Boost Control Solenoid--CC Stage 2 Clutch--Drop Engineering 75a mounts--Custom Intercooler kit (greddy replica)--Glowshift Boost, Oil Press, and Temp Gauge--Glowshift 3-gauge A-Pillar
Mike K is offline   Reply With Quote