New 2012 Subaru Impreza - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
CC2
My RICE goes PSHHHH

CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more
CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more
New 2012 Subaru Impreza

I think it will take some time to get use to. Majority of the guys on the NASIOC.com love it! People outside Subaru ie. Autoblog aren't so in favor of it other than the improved gas mileage.

"Beneath the hood lies a brand-new 2.0-liter horizontally-opposed four-cylinder engine, which produces 148 horsepower and 145 pound-feet of torque. When paired with Subaru's new CVT, the Impreza achieves the aforementioned 36 mile per gallon highway fuel-economy rating, and also returns 27 mpg in the city. And though the 2012 Impreza occupies the same footprint as the model it replaces, the wheelbase has been pushed out an extra inch, which allows for more interior space yet no trunk room was compromised."

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/20/2...new-york-2011/

The following pictures look SO MUCH better than the autoshow ones.

Looks like an OEM version of the Pioneer AVIC

For Full Size Subaru media pictures:
http://media.subaru.com/index.php?s=...1&mode=gallery

C-West | Mugen | Work | GReddy | First Molding | KW | J's Racing | Spoon | Cusco | TODA | Quaife
INFAMOUS ~ G.O.A.T. STATUS CREW
CC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Max Power
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Max Power is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
meh not really liking it
Old 04-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
l98vette85
Hi Hater.

l98vette85 has a clean start l98vette85 has a clean start l98vette85 has a clean start
no
LETSGO LAKERS!Morning Post Crew #2LETS GO ANGELSDrive Slow Homie #36
<3 RIP PICKLE
|Canon 40D|BGE2|Tokina 12-24 F4|Tamron 28-75 F2.8|
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuDizzle View Post
I like having sex with my wife but if you do too, I'm going to have to cut you
l98vette85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
Mapex
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mapex is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the guy at a subaru dealership i'm talking to is trying to tell me the 2012 wrx is going to be changing too...which i told him i thought the wrx/sti were staying the same for another year
Old 04-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
jaguer8
(_) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )

jaguer8 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
That's the base model.

WRX will look much different. Pretty sweet MPG for it though.
jaguer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
CC2
My RICE goes PSHHHH

CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more
CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more CC2 is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapex View Post
the guy at a subaru dealership i'm talking to is trying to tell me the 2012 wrx is going to be changing too...which i told him i thought the wrx/sti were staying the same for another year
You sir are correct. This new model change will not receive the WRX/STi treatment until 2013.

I can't believe they got rid of projectors lol

But I like the more aggressive front end when compared to the current base Impreza.

C-West | Mugen | Work | GReddy | First Molding | KW | J's Racing | Spoon | Cusco | TODA | Quaife
Old 04-23-2011, 07:01 AM   #7
SkylineTT7
OMG DC5

SkylineTT7 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the interior got better
Done
Accelerating
- My Show-Off Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=689498
SkylineTT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
It looks like something that could've been American.
DeeezNuuuts83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #9
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks like a hybrid child of the chevy cruise and the Subaru legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
MANDO
4TH INFANTRY

MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MANDO is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My mom would love this car!
MANDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
hueman
My Kissy Face

hueman is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
loving the wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonarsx View Post
lebron doesn't want to step on dwades toes. he would rather sacrifice a championship than lose a friend. a true champion if you ask me
hueman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
ebatr24
Master Member

ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ebatr24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hating the sedan, wagon could be good when the wrx/sti version comes around
ebatr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #13
Toaster Edition
DJMax

Toaster Edition is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
is that magic number 36 mpgh awd?
Old 04-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
l98vette85
Hi Hater.

l98vette85 has a clean start l98vette85 has a clean start l98vette85 has a clean start
yeah
LETSGO LAKERS!Morning Post Crew #2LETS GO ANGELSDrive Slow Homie #36
<3 RIP PICKLE
|Canon 40D|BGE2|Tokina 12-24 F4|Tamron 28-75 F2.8|
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuDizzle View Post
I like having sex with my wife but if you do too, I'm going to have to cut you
l98vette85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:52 PM   #15
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Have you driven a Ford lately?
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #16
05Aucrarsx
RIP

05Aucrarsx has a clean start 05Aucrarsx has a clean start 05Aucrarsx has a clean start 05Aucrarsx has a clean start
negative
05Aucrarsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #17
cstrike
when in rome

cstrike is on a distinguished road cstrike is on a distinguished road
looks like a corolla
cstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #18
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
um nasioc despises that car, not sure which nasioc you were on

personally I think its a step in the right direction, the current impreza gets almost the same mpg as the wrx which is awful for a 16 second car compact car..lol.

as far as looks, I think its fine, not sure what everyone is so upset about, it already looked like a corolla, just looks more aggressive now and not really much like a corolla. nazioc thinks anything that isnt a bugeye is ugly, I think their brains are sideways like our pistons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapex View Post
do car salesmen ever say anything true? seriously they are so ill informed about their products.

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 04-29-2011 at 12:34 AM..
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #19
CC2
My RICE goes PSHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust View Post
um nasioc despises that car, not sure which nasioc you were on

personally I think its a step in the right direction, the current impreza gets almost the same mpg as the wrx which is awful for a 16 second car compact car..lol.

as far as looks, I think its fine, not sure what everyone is so upset about, it already looked like a corolla, just looks more aggressive now and not really much like a corolla. nazioc thinks anything that isnt a bugeye is ugly, I think their brains are sideways like our pistons
If you read all the posts in the News section up until April 22. Majority (so it could be 51%) of the members like it, but they do question the de-sizing of the motor.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2131206

Old 04-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #20
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Expert Troll

Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is on a distinguished road
try this thread

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2089718

basically no one does.

the thread you linked has just become an sti vs wrx argument again..lol
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #21
boostedNB
Banned

boostedNB is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Who gives a shit? Its an impreza, not wrx or sti, I don't know why people are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Obviously those will look much better. The Impreza i hasn't looked good since 2001. I think this is an improvement over the 08+ impreza 2.5i in terms of looks. Downsizing the engine and aiming for good fuel efficiency is something they should have done years ago, glad they're finally striving for economy in the ECONOMY aimed version of this car. I mean if you're not going to have a turbo impreza might as well get good mileage. Previous ones had neither.
No true subaru enthusiast gets a non-turbo impreza anyway
boostedNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #22
94b20gsr

94b20gsr is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Bug eyes are ugly, 06-07 is where its at, that or a 2.5rs coupe with a swap, that's still my favorite.
AIS W/M 14GPH
94b20gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #23
boostedNB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94b20gsr View Post
Bug eyes are ugly, 06-07 is where its at, that or a 2.5rs coupe with a swap, that's still my favorite.
Agreed on both statements
Old 04-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #24
DeeezNuuuts83
Master Member

DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DeeezNuuuts83 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
It's all about the 2004-2005 models... at least visually.
DeeezNuuuts83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
boostedNB
Banned

hellnaw.jpg