Possibly 2013 RSX Sedan (Spy Pics) - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #26
JayDEmm722
BECAUSE! racecar...

JayDEmm722 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Yep definitely moving to a Subie.
Boost Slut Krew Member #20
Formerly JayRSXS
11.86 @ 116.97 1.77 60ft.... First Run Ever!
HaLFAmAzinG120 (2:31:52 PM): fuck me like you hate me!
HaLFAmAzinG120 (2:31:56 PM): oh wrong IM sorry
LoSt1nY3RpAnTIEz (2:32:23 PM): O.O
JayDEmm722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #27
vash_the_stampede
popcorn playa

vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore vash_the_stampede Golden Rep Whore
/anime crew#4/lefty crew #1/ Late Night Crew#10/All Motor Crew #21/vAsh vAse cR3w! #1 TcK~!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEvoIX View Post
I want cream cheese on my baked potato
vash_the_stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #28
djswan
Southside Hitman

djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I feel they will keep the 4 door looking similar to the tsx, and the coupe will be sportier like the rsx's were. This way they keep the TSX middle age buyers but yet get the integra/rsx base back in the picture
Hella Slow Crew #2 |Blackhawks |White Sox|Bears |Bulls
RIP Donnie J|abcfreak|Fbom|Msorks170|71903DC5|DC5Hanz|djswan
djswan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #29
D!melo
lmao vvvvv hova

D!melo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
this is just a acura based on the new civic
D!melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #30
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by D!melo View Post
this is just a acura based on the new civic
Looks that way to me. Terrible looking car.
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
street dc5

street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_rsx View Post
k30 or bust. lol
street dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #32
Frayne182
Living Legend

Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Frayne182 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone know why they put all that squiggly bullshit over concept cars? Like people wouldn't probably even notice these cars if they weren't covered in that shit.

Xbox GamerTag= Frayne Daddy
Living Legend
Most loved Canadian on CRSX 5 years running
Frayne182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #33
natman316
CRSX> Homework

natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
new csx
Originally Posted by mickey492010 View Post
i just got my crsx headers and still havent put it together but i was told there r the shit for rsx but if u have vtec its even better
natman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #34
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
From some of the high res photos that I have, I am thinking it is going to look like a cross between the new Accord and the older TL.
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #35
djswan
Southside Hitman

djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayne182 View Post
Anyone know why they put all that squiggly bullshit over concept cars? Like people wouldn't probably even notice these cars if they weren't covered in that shit.
makes it a lot harder to pickup the body lines
Hella Slow Crew #2 |Blackhawks |White Sox|Bears |Bulls
RIP Donnie J|abcfreak|Fbom|Msorks170|71903DC5|DC5Hanz|djswan
djswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #36
B501
Logical Progression

B501 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20A2 View Post
that is for sure the next RSX
well then you have my attention sir!!
B501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #37
MadVillain
Training Mode

MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
not sure what to think of it, have to wait and see the final design. Hopefully they change the look of the headlights to something better; tired of the same look every Acura & Honda have right now

☆☆☆
MadVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #38
Nino Brown
Modelrator

Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
at least it's got projectors.
FACELIFT SSM Crew #1 / HASK
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nino Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #39
Game
--------------------

Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Game might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
250+hp
RWD/AWD

or bust

Better not look like the current Acura line either, though the grill does look like it

LAKERS!!

Last edited by Game; 09-20-2011 at 03:30 PM..
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:19 PM   #40
2010 admin

Nowhere near as nice as our RSX's.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #41
06nbpdc5
Master Member

06nbpdc5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
250+hp
RWD/AWD

or bust

Better not look like the current Acura line either, though the grill does look like it

You know that's not going to happen. It will most likely just be Acura's version of the new SI w/ the k24 in tow.

Move over to Subaru if that's what youre looking for... I did

2008 DGM Legacy Spec B
06nbpdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #42
juicyjoint316
Boots to Asses

juicyjoint316 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Trust me it will have a k23 3 lobe vtec intake and single lobe exhaust (no vtec). I read somewhere this new sedan will be like a CSX
juicyjoint316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #43
freerider_4life
I make dyslexia sexy

freerider_4life is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Something else underpowered, fwd, overpriced, queerly-styled and uncomfortably profitable.

Last edited by freerider_4life; 09-20-2011 at 07:55 PM..
freerider_4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #44
-Wingman-
thisdancegetstheladies

-Wingman- is on a distinguished road
lame..

better at least have sh-awd.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #45
chopsticksonly

chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw914er View Post
While that was true for the older Integra line, the RSX never had a 4 door version. The closest thing was the TSX, or the Canadian CSX. If Honda NA wants to call it the RSX, then good for them. I personally would associate it to the DB9/CL9 (or FA2) lineage and not the DC2/DC5 though.
csx is actually a civic
chopsticksonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #46
natman316
CRSX> Homework

natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsticksonly View Post
csx is actually a civic
No shit sherlock
Originally Posted by mickey492010 View Post
i just got my crsx headers and still havent put it together but i was told there r the shit for rsx but if u have vtec its even better
natman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #47
chopsticksonly

chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chopsticksonly is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by natman316 View Post
No shit sherlock
i understand, but why are u mad?

Last edited by chopsticksonly; 09-21-2011 at 01:00 AM..
chopsticksonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:30 AM   #48
SLO_Flat4
EJ25 FTW

SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore
SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore SLO_Flat4 is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsticksonly View Post
csx is actually a civic
I know….

Current
2012 Subaru Impreza WRX - 1973 Porsche 914 1.7
Former
2003 Auto DSM RSX (almost hit 200,000 miles)
SLO_Flat4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:01 AM   #49
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
needs more low...

PhoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:09 AM   #50
MaRv.1
Master Member

MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx MaRv.1 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
that looks like a civic and and tsx.
rsx sedan? yuk.

why? ((i know companies wanna expand markets)) now there will a bunch of losers that dont know about cars driving rsx's, that means less coolness for current rsx owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rksi02 View Post
at least it's got projectors.

mine does...

Last edited by MaRv.1; 09-21-2011 at 01:16 AM..
MaRv.1 is offline   Reply With Quote