Scion FRS / Toyota FT-86 / Subaru BRZ < AP1/2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Auto Talk
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Exclamation Scion FRS / Toyota FT-86 / Subaru BRZ < AP1/2

This thread is for this vehicle only. Keep the retarded comments to a minimum and make sure it's thread specific. We don't need trolls coming in with comments that don't relate to anything constructive.

Most information regarding this vehicle can be found on toyobaru and ft86club

Stock images thus far from leaked magazine.

Meanwhile, Honda still supports Fail Wheel Drive and Toyota figures it out . Discuss
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BOM View Post
better wear three then

Last edited by Ihazabonar; 07-03-2012 at 08:48 PM..
Ihazabonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
At sema show in Vegas

Instagram: mazharracer
mazharracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
ryan02

ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ryan02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
shape reminds me of a G coupe with a bodykit

02' NHBP Ep3-First Car
ryan02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ihazabonar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharracer View Post
At sema show in Vegas

Yea, that is the concept. That design will never hit show room floors, unfortunately. However, the makers of that concept, Five Axis Designs might eventually make a kit that resembles that of the FRS Concept.

Some pics of the concept

IMO, the concept was flawless, including the diffuser. Gave the car such a mean, aggressive, sport look. The production version is way too watered down.
Quote:
better wear three then
Old 11-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Merc
Master Member

Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That concept looks like a 100k+ car. Badass.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
i like the taillights on the concept car better than the magazine leak car picture
Old 11-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #7
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
That concept looks like a 100k+ car. Badass.
Yes it does...I might have to go back to Toyota unless Honda can step up there game

Old 11-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
killertofupanda

killertofupanda is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
needs more fwd and hybrid.
killertofupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #9
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

Quote:
Originally Posted by killertofupanda View Post
needs more fwd and hybrid.
Ibhondapriusvtekingintowallscuzhaznobrakes

Quote:
better wear three then
Old 11-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
RuckerPark

RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RuckerPark is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
can't wait to get one when it is available
RuckerPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #11
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
i like the taillights on the concept car better than the magazine leak car picture
I agree, but that diffuser is just way to r-tarded. if it was about half as tall I would be fine with it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
djswan
Southside Hitman

djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i actually kinda like the leaks better, they feel more supra esk to me
Hella Slow Crew #2 |Blackhawks |White Sox|Bears |Bulls
RIP Donnie J|abcfreak|Fbom|Msorks170|71903DC5|DC5Hanz|djswan
djswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #13
Colominicano
#1SoflaPosterNoRsx u mad?

Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
*sigh* still wished they kept the concept look...i would throw 25k without hesitation if it still looked like the concept.
Colominicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #14
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colominicano View Post
*sigh* still wished they kept the concept look...i would throw 25k without hesitation if it still looked like the concept.
Truth. I would probably shell out $30k for it. Praying for a second gen that looks more like the concept or that five axis will come through. Worse case, make my own damn bumpers, haha.
Quote:
better wear three then
Old 11-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #15
mazharracer
Mazharracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihazabonar View Post
Truth. I would probably shell out $30k for it. Praying for a second gen that looks more like the concept or that five axis will come through. Worse case, make my own damn bumpers, haha.
i m sure some company will make that bumper for them

Old 11-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #16
mazharracer
Mazharracer

The concept is so sexy

Old 11-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #17
Colominicano
#1SoflaPosterNoRsx u mad?

Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Colominicano is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
yeah aftermarket for the bumper...not acceptable. 25k concept look or bust.....better be under 25k for that new look they came up with. i'm hoping about 21-23k.
Colominicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #18
six_grand

six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx six_grand is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good. I'd love to see what the aftermarket has in store for this.
six_grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #19
06nbpdc5
Master Member

06nbpdc5 is on a distinguished road
brz STI has been confirmed by Subaru... Can't seem to find picks now but it was announced a few days ago... It looks awesome.

It hasn't been confirmed if it will be turbocharged yet.

2008 DGM Legacy Spec B
06nbpdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #20
mazharracer
Mazharracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06nbpdc5 View Post
brz STI has been confirmed by Subaru... Can't seem to find picks now but it was announced a few days ago... It looks awesome.

It hasn't been confirmed if it will be turbocharged yet.
if subaru has it i m sure they will turbo charged it

Old 11-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #21
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

I really liked the design of the roof and rear glass too. I really wish they wouldn't be sally's when putting things into productions. They need to higher actual tuners and people that have an eye for good looks. Not pencil pushers
Quote:
better wear three then
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #22
duffman13
9k FTW

duffman13 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharracer View Post
if subaru has it i m sure they will turbo charged it
Last I read over at jalopnik said no turbo, Sti version will just get better suspension and brembos

They way suby turbos have their plumbing a traditional placement won't work either since the engine sits too far back and stuff is in the way
duffman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
06nbpdc5
Master Member

06nbpdc5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman13 View Post
Last I read over at jalopnik said no turbo, Sti version will just get better suspension and brembos

They way suby turbos have their plumbing a traditional placement won't work either since the engine sits too far back and stuff is in the way
Yea that's what I've read so far... Still, it sounds like the version to have. ( as long as we're not talking a $8000 premium or anything.

2008 DGM Legacy Spec B
06nbpdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #24
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

Here are the pics from a leaked magazine of it's interior. Feels very RSX'y

Quote:
better wear three then
Old 11-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #25
Ihazabonar
for Jennifer Aniston

motor pic

Quote:
The engineers assured him that there will be two manual gearbox options with different ratios
The Toyota will be the most affordable of the trio
The test unit was wearing Michelin Primacy HPs in 215/45 size on 17" wheels
They have freed car's electronics (ECU) so aftermarket industry can tune it at its will
It's going to be on sale on June of 2012
Quote:
better wear three then