San Antonio*CHAT* Ffyc fforwm hwn a'r mods. :) - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Texas
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #51
BigDaddyDuTe

BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If you go for one get the denso off ebay its the cheapest you will find unless someone has crashed there rsx and is selling it. and about the posts before, i was talking about the weekly meet is there one anymore besides the one at chillies, like an SA meet?

Does anyone have a shift knob for sale?????
BigDaddyDuTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #52
Killyaself
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Killyaself is a rep WHORE
Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE Killyaself is a rep WHORE
is that snookie in your av
Killyaself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #53
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Looks like it.
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #54
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
There is a few meets around. Sundays are off 410 and palo alto around 8. Thurdays are BIGGS and academy off 281/1604. Go look on SA-I they post where local meets are at.
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #55
dinozsn

dinozsn is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDuTe View Post
So where is the RSX meet tonight because i went to chillies and no one was there. I'm back in town and i wanted to know where is dino, and steve at.
yo
dinozsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #56
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
yo
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #57
dc5joey
☆☆☆

dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
Yo
Old 02-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #58
Lord Taco
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Lord Taco must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Garage
Yo
http://i.imgur.com/rGyHKK9.jpg
ᕦ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕤ GANG
Lord Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #59
AllieEatsSushi
Drama Drama Drama

AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx
AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx AllieEatsSushi is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Yo

TFSBDC member #6 TcK
Showoff Thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...2#post35756512
AllieEatsSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #60
Flaker
thats real retarded, sir

Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Flaker is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yo

Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Flaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #61
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Merp
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #62
chibbeler

chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
any one going to the low life meet tonight???

http://sanantonioimports.com/showthr...832#post411832
chibbeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #63
chibbeler

chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx chibbeler is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
any one going to the low life meet tonight???

http://sanantonioimports.com/showthr...832#post411832
Old 02-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #64
BigDaddyDuTe

BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BigDaddyDuTe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
lol yes it is snooki buuuuuuuut its freakin glitched i changed my pic a looooooong time ago after i did my swap and it wont show up. oh and i went last night to academy and no one was there. idk wtf is goin on?! and WHAT UP DINO you probably don't remember me but I showed up rarely to chillies and i had the transformer emblem on my car.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #65
BigDaddyDuTe

So i ran over my a spec front lip not to long ago....
Old 02-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #66
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Oh you're the boosted guy right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #67
BigDaddyDuTe

oh if anyone is has halo's and they are not bright enough for you i will install CCFL halos into your headlights for 130 bucks. real deal NO fake ish.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #68
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
Oh ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #69
BigDaddyDuTe

Quote:
shit i wish no unfortunately not. i was the desert silver rsx with the transformer emblem on my car, and i had a huge dent on the back driver side quarter panel. I had a base auto it was the slowest RSX out there lol. but now i swaped to type s.

Most work done by me but trans, full head, cables, mounts, ECU, intake manifold and throttle body, and labor. was all just $1500 thanks to k20tuned.com.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #70
dc5joey
☆☆☆

dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore dc5joey is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Quote:
Oh ok.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #71
dinozsn

dinozsn is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDuTe View Post
lol yes it is snooki buuuuuuuut its freakin glitched i changed my pic a looooooong time ago after i did my swap and it wont show up. oh and i went last night to academy and no one was there. idk wtf is goin on?! and WHAT UP DINO you probably don't remember me but I showed up rarely to chillies and i had the transformer emblem on my car.
oh ya i remember how you been bro? I remember I use to see you around every so often lol
dinozsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #72
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Been good man.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #73
dc5joey
☆☆☆

yuhh
Old 02-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #74
chibbeler

Anybody doing anything fun today
Old 02-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #75
dc5joey
☆☆☆

thinking about going swimming at the local pool, you?