*****Official Socal Sightings Thread***** - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
*****Official Socal Sightings Thread*****

spotted this guy in Rialto on the chervon on valley and riverside ave ( Arabic stickers in the back window)

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #2
itsBryan
Nomnominin'

itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start

glad i don't own a rsx anymore
piece of shit rsx fucking gay ass raping penis tucking car full of fwd failfucking fuck shit rsx sucks my dick...fwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
FWD is for faggots.
E46 ///M3
itsBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
redcantonarmy
Master Member

redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx redcantonarmy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
in on one. spotted a grey rsx at the happy birthday fighting game tournament today in SD

*Free MatchbookSS AND 1JZ Type-S crew member #1*

San Diego Ridiculously Good Looking Crew Member #1
redcantonarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
mrhype1
Mr. Lott Stern

mrhype1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
In on one, spotted a couple rsx @ Jin Karaoke on convoy here in San Diego last night.
mrhype1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Early_Bird
Straight Subtle.

Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Early_Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Not too long ago on the 805s before E. H st. spotted a silver 05-06 merged to the middle lane and threw the deuce. You just gave me a blank stare.. lol.
Early_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
GregDeeC5
Steez.

GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted an 05-06 Taffeta White DC5 (Base) passing by Round-1 in Puente Hills Mall. Was dropped with an A-Spec/Type-R wing, Honda Red Emblems, 6k/5k HID's and no lips, looked clean.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
street dc5

street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx street dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 Bom lowered white stockies 805 north
street dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Last night on i-215 north in moval. 05/06 mm or jgm with mugen kit and sbc rpf-1's. Your car was
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
download
Jankies!

download is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
02-04 ssm on 76, only thing i saw was red seats
download is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #10
leesuh.

leesuh. is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
NHBP in Boiling Crab/Tra Teahouse plaza on Euclid around 9:15pm.
leesuh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #11
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by download View Post
02-04 ssm on 76, only thing i saw was red seats

spotted on the first page

unless.. it's not me.. but i was there on the 76 at about 12:00 and 2:00 last night
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #12
download
Jankies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvans View Post

spotted on the first page

unless.. it's not me.. but i was there on the 76 at about 12:00 and 2:00 last night
this was in the eveningish, all i saw was red seats and heard and exhaust and rear tails, i was going opposite side of divider by airport
Old 10-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #13
bvans
DC5-ED9

bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bvans is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by download View Post
this was in the eveningish, all i saw was red seats and heard and exhaust and rear tails, i was going opposite side of divider by airport
After 9:30 Performance, K-Tuned, #dardantuned
bvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #14
mrbizzy

mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mrbizzy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
around 10:15pm on magnolia was cruisin next to another nbp! said what's up and you asked if i was on CRSX :P
mrbizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
clean3two3
Master Member

clean3two3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yesterday by colorado and green street by pasadena city college, spotted a 05-06 nhb on silver rpf1 pretty low car looked clean around like 6pm
then on thursday i spotted a nice looking girl in 02-04 pwp pretty low on the 210east passing the sierra madre exit.your car sick dipped when you went down the bump on the freeway lol

Last edited by clean3two3; 10-01-2012 at 05:55 PM..
clean3two3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
download
Jankies!

girl driving a 05-06 MR dropped on some white wheels, mugen lip kit + wing, exhaust, rear crsx frame with nevada plates on the 805/5 north

i waved at you and you gave a peace + kissy face; who is you?

i was in my boosted 4dr white integra around 130ish pm
Old 10-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #17
AndSan714
I <3 my GSXR

AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndSan714 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 JGM lowered on the 5N, from San Clemente to Ortega... I was in the other JGM
COOL GUY #2 According to Master Snowflake
RIDE OR DIE ANGEL FAN
NAFIT National Armed Forces Import Team
AndSan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #18
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
saw asiandavid this morning again
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
asiandavid

asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asiandavid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC_DC5 View Post
saw asiandavid this morning again
Lol you did? Where? I didnt see any but a 06 vbp on newland
asiandavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #20
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandavid View Post
Lol you did? Where? I didnt see any but a 06 vbp on newland
0730 west high
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #21
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
around 715pm tonight spotted a white 02-04 rsx-s with type r wing at the Jiffy Lube behind Island's Burger Resturant in Carlsbad. Why would you ever go to Jiffy Lube unless you know someone or work there yourself?
AFTER 9:30 PERFORMANCE
Instagram = @grumpyperformance
QuikSilvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
05+ white rsx with a high wing and window visors i think on the 22E near harbor blvd around 15/20 mins ago
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #23
MarioRSXS

MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MarioRSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
02-04 ssm dropped on stockies had sidemarkers and decklid on the 10 west to the 101 around 7:15 am this morning

Last edited by MarioRSXS; 10-02-2012 at 05:48 PM..
MarioRSXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
this guy on the 405 south. 02-04 mugen lip kit kevlar rear winglets and titanium tipped exhaust

I was in the red honda fit on rims (my DD)

Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
jade123456789

jade123456789 User will be banned for a week, please report them to an Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JByron View Post
this guy on the 405 south. 02-04 mugen lip kit kevlar rear winglets and titanium tipped exhaust

I was in the red honda fit on rims (my DD)

Yeah i saw you exiting to sunset blvd.. Im on my way to work..
jade123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote