Carl's Integra DC5 Type R, From the UK 10/5/18 Update - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-15-2018, 02:38 PM   #51
Dat5er

Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dat5er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice
Dat5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #52
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat5er View Post
Nice

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Carl-DC5ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #53
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sweeeet. What brand / where to get the red host / pipe from intake to engine?
troye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2018, 04:22 AM   #54
Carl-DC5ITR

Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carl-DC5ITR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
Sweeeet. What brand / where to get the red host / pipe from intake to engine?

Funny you should mention them Iím actually selling the Red as Iím wanting to replace them with black

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 05-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #55
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What brand is the smaller hose? And if you are getting rid does that mean you want to sell?
troye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #56
Carl-DC5ITR

Little update removed the Jís Racing Intake and went back to a Gruppe M along with some fresh new hose to keep the engine bay clean

Also wheel change I had my previous wheels on for nearly 2 years and fancied a change,

So grab my self a set of RPF1ís as always love the style of the wheels, But unfortunately Iím not 100% on them as yet, But will leave them on for now till the car gets painted next month

Have also paint the front Calipers as they started to fade

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 06-09-2018, 09:23 PM   #57
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
I would have killed for the Gruppe M intake to fit on my car...

Love everything but the fake Wing.

Great looking ride!
Old 06-09-2018, 10:58 PM   #58
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Mmm, I see you got the RPF1s in x9. +35? And is that by chance stock alignment?
Old 06-10-2018, 03:29 AM   #59
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
I would have killed for the Gruppe M intake to fit on my car...

Love everything but the fake Wing.

Great looking ride!

Yeah noticed that the RSX side doesnít like the wing, Still have the standard one in the shed

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 06-10-2018, 03:30 AM   #60
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Mmm, I see you got the RPF1s in x9. +35? And is that by chance stock alignment?

Yes mate, Yes still stock alignment after the car has been painted Iíll get a fast road set up on it

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 06-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #61
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-DC5ITR View Post
Yeah noticed that the RSX side doesnít like the wing, Still have the standard one in the shed

Oh no I absolutely love the Mugen wing... I had one on my ride.
I don't like the fake mugen wing. I don't like seeing those bolts holding it on the side.

here was mine
Old 06-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #62
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
Oh no I absolutely love the Mugen wing... I had one on my ride.

I don't like the fake mugen wing. I don't like seeing those bolts holding it on the side.

here was mine

Trying to get a genuine mugen wing over here is like gold dust they never come up and when they do they sell within seconds, Even the reps sell quick over here

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 06-16-2018, 10:31 AM   #63
Carl-DC5ITR

Keeping the underside clean

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2018, 05:34 PM   #64
Carl-DC5ITR

Well after the long wait will messed around body shops the start of the year the car is now Red

Which the car was away and I had some of the parts I decided to give the lights a deep clean and a coating of GTeching repellent

Also replaced all the bulbs just for peace of mind

Painted the light brackets an nice fresh gloss black

Coated and cleaned all the inner arches and plastics

Photos the body shop sent me

Car was then returned to me to refit some of the parts with the added bonus of us spec style headlights

Then the return of the bumpers and side skirts

After this me and the bodyshop both agreed that the bumper where a different colour so these where repainted

Collected the car and add the splitters and spoiler

Time for a wash

Nice and clean

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #65
Carl-DC5ITR

Well yesterday now a friend asked if he could shoot the car well never going to turn that down lol so here are some of the photos do far

Please if your on Instagram or Facebook to check out his page would really appreciate it

Search 24SevenPhotography

Urban

Cannock Chase Part 1

Cannock Chase Part 1 ďDrive ByĒ

Cannock Chase Part 2

Thanks for looking

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2018, 05:37 PM   #66
Carl-DC5ITR

Have been sent over some more

Urban

Cannock Chase

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-22-2018, 07:37 PM   #67
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good man!

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #68
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Did you need spacers with the RPF1?
Old 09-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #69
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Where can I get that Gruppe M in the UK. We don't have that here in Murikaaaa.

Car looks awesome!
Corsario18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:36 PM   #70
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsario18 View Post
Where can I get that Gruppe M in the UK. We don't have that here in Murikaaaa.

Car looks awesome!
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-...dc5-01-04.html

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work in an American car, with the brakes and wipers in the way.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #71
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-...dc5-01-04.html

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work in an American car, with the brakes and wipers in the way.
You got a valid point. I forgot about the way our Murikans ones are design. Maybe with a bit of costume. But, I would not want to damage $489.29 piece.
Corsario18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:21 AM   #72
CyborgGT
Master Member

Meh. I got the bigger version of the ITR (or maybe it's for an EP3 CTR, I don't know) Mugen box and I'm having to cut and re-glass a couple of the corners to fit.

That Tegiwa box looks to be a replica, by the way. From what I've heard, the real Gruppe M isn't made anymore.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-24-2018 at 08:27 AM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:46 PM   #73
Carl-DC5ITR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Looks good man!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
Did you need spacers with the RPF1?

No spacers needed but the ITR have a wider track then the RSXís

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-28-2018, 06:48 PM   #74
Carl-DC5ITR

As for the Air Intake guys

Itís a Genuine GruppeM which a stupid money and the donít sell them new anymore the the second hand market as gone mad for them if and when they come for sale

Yeah the Tegiwa link thatís posted is a Copy of the GruppeM which are a common upgrade over here for the Tegís as not everyone is wanting to pay the money for a GruppeM

🇬🇧 BRITISH MEMBER 🇬🇧
Old 09-30-2018, 01:28 AM   #75
saysana13b

saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx saysana13b is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Beautiful car man. Do you have Instagram? That respray is something.
saysana13b is offline   Reply With Quote