Christina The 03 DC5(Wolf’s) - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-22-2018, 10:02 AM   #1
WOLFRSX

WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Christina The 03 DC5(Wolf’s)

I bought Her August 2nd, 2018 and this is how she came I’ll keep updating my thread as I begin to mod her, first things first I’m buying new shoes(Front Passenger has Crack in wheel) and after that I’d love some advice for new upgrades she has a after market Air Intake but I think it’s junk🙃

and is it common for Base models to have the Type S Paint or was this color done On more than just Type S Models
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	575FAD5A-C302-4C93-B355-6261A7835F73_1534948359016.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	546881   Click image for larger version

Name:	F19A22A1-5DCB-4114-BD33-09B485B6B9F0_1534950038015.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	546883   Click image for larger version

Name:	F640AB49-D8EA-44FB-8731-C0BE443286B7_1534950058120.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	546885  
WOLFRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFRSX View Post
I bought Her August 2nd, 2018 and this is how she came Iíll keep updating my thread as I begin to mod her, first things first Iím buying new shoes(Front Passenger has Crack in wheel) and after that Iíd love some advice for new upgrades she has a after market Air Intake but I think itís junk🙃

and is it common for Base models to have the Type S Paint or was this color done On more than just Type S Models
Looks like just a generic air intake. It's probably fine. Not sure if it's worth dropping a couple hundred bucks just for a name brand one at this point. Maybe just grab a nice new filter?

Not sure on the paint.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #3
WOLFRSX

WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WOLFRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I was thinking about dropping a few hundred for a new intake after my Wheels next week I don’t really care for the generic looking one

Old 08-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #4
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I would grab an Injen SR. They do make power on the base models.

https://www.kseriesparts.com/air-int...c&universal=no

Last edited by remyrounds; 08-22-2018 at 01:03 PM..
remyrounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:10 PM   #5
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
the exterior looks nice, unless the filter is fooling my eyes

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:16 AM   #6
808ster
Master Member

808ster is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
My first rsx was the same color. Redondo red pearl. Still one of my favorite colors. Looking forward to your updates!
808ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:25 AM   #7
AlbertoDTM
Dutch CRSX Chapter

AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlbertoDTM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Interesting, will be following your progress.
AlbertoDTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
WOLFRSX

Just some Pictres I’ve done(I live in Washington so the fire picture was an easy shot) , I’m waiting for my windshield banner I’m excited for it😍
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C8D40E89-C2B6-483A-B003-20B55FF84E84_1536364289827.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	547096   Click image for larger version

Name:	3D76CE4F-FB4A-482F-A499-66DDE520C9FD_1536364317053.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	547098  
Old 09-07-2018, 09:47 PM   #9
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks clean! I like that color. I feel like my car is in need of a couple things drastically like fog lights and if I had some dope headlights... but I canít spend any more money on it until about April of next year I gotta save for a House now. I can hide some goodies through affirm and the old lady wonít notice idk what windshield banner your gonna put on but tbh it looks pretty clean as is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:29 AM   #10
WOLFRSX

It’s a oil slick colored DC5|Nation banner 😄 but thanks man