cauQazn's DSM RSX & AW E92 M3 / IG: @visionautoworks / IA ATL - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #76
mike_dc5
type S

mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
haha it bugs me but not worth fixing right now
same here but,
mike_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #77
Michael_86

Michael_86 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks beautiful r u selling the head light houseing?
Michael_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #78
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
took some photos today

DSC_3237 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3230 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3169 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3271 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3282 by cauQazn, on Flickr

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #79
krnseoulja

krnseoulja is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
those winglets look great on your car ,makes the car look more aggressive. very nice
krnseoulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #80
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i see you put your wing back on dsm crew checkin in!
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #81
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by krnseoulja View Post
those winglets look great on your car ,makes the car look more aggressive. very nice
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
i see you put your wing back on dsm crew checkin in!
Yeah I sold my rep a long time ago, running OEM now now i need to find a mini decklid

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #82
iallan
ABP type S

iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks great man, stance is perfect. Do you have your height finalized, if so how many threads front and rear?
Old 07-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #83
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Thanks man

Yeah I sold my rep a long time ago, running OEM now now i need to find a mini decklid
hah oh nice, and yes, do that mini decklid + wing combo.. I havent seen that yet on the dsm forum.
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #84
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iallan View Post
Looks great man, stance is perfect. Do you have your height finalized, if so how many threads front and rear?
Thanks man. Its at 12 front 20 rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
hah oh nice, and yes, do that mini decklid + wing combo.. I havent seen that yet on the dsm forum.
Hopefully I can find one

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #85
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
hey it's this guy ^ what sup this guy? btw car looks good, well done
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #86
mike_dc5
type S

mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mike_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice! love the retros
mike_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #87
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
hey it's this guy ^ what sup this guy? btw car looks good, well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dc5 View Post
nice! love the retros

moar from today

DSC_3500 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3481 by cauQazn, on Flickr

DSC_3410 by cauQazn, on Flickr

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #88
filipinoguy05
Slow fwd

filipinoguy05 gets around and is known
filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known
looks great!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #89
_Gex_
Michael Brown wannabe

_Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx _Gex_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Needs moar children

RSX Retrofits - Click for tha Flicka!!
_Gex_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #90
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinoguy05 View Post
looks great!
thanks man anything new with your car ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Gex_ View Post
Needs moar children

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #91
filipinoguy05
Slow fwd

filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known filipinoguy05 gets around and is known
Quote:
thanks man anything new with your car ?
A couple of things I'm hoping everything will be ready in a week or two
Old 07-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #92
krnseoulja

all you need is black interior
Old 07-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #93
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnseoulja View Post
all you need is black interior
thought about it for a while, but i like my tan

concentrating my efforts now on retiring my k20a3 and auto tranny

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #94
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
k24a2 w/ 6 speed?

Old 07-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #95
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post
k24a2 w/ 6 speed?

maybe jumping gun soon on a k20a... i know i'll save a helluva lot by doing the k24 but i likes jdm

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 07-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #96
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
All's good! Both are pretty damn good motors.

K20A is pricey like you said gotta be a baller to afford that
Old 07-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #97
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
loving the new pics
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #98
krnseoulja

Quote:
maybe jumping gun soon on a k20a... i know i'll save a helluva lot by doing the k24 but i likes jdm
i recently got my k20a in, you will love the tranny. you wont regret getting this engine
Old 07-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #99
EddyNguyen924
Alpine White FTW

EddyNguyen924 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice retros, headlight and fogs
EddyNguyen924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #100
filipinoguy05
Slow fwd

Tan interior crew!
Rumor is someone is thinking about going boost