Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

what is a fair price to pay for an 04 or 05 tsx

Tags
fair pay price tsx
6K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  ayybenito 
#1 ·
I'm interested in buying an 04 or 05 tsx but the prices seem really high. I live in Vancouver bc canada. So I know prices will be higher here. But I am seeing up to 14 grand for ones with 265000 kilometers is that high or am I confused?

#7 ·
I just picked mine up in September for 9500 from Edmonton, original owner and had about 144xxx KM on it.

the price ranges in Calgary and Vancouver are very similar because we have the cleanest roads in Canada and do not use salt on our winters that is why the value of a TSX would be much greater in Western Canada than in on the East like Toronto or Montreal. Anywhoo to my point. IMO I wouldnt pay more than 10000 for one dude, the 04-05 TSX's average from 130-150 KM on them, they are almost 10 years old and they're FWD. IMO I think alot of TSX's are over priced and you just have to wait for the right one to come along. It took me about 2.5 months to find the right one for myself so you just gotta play the waiting game. PM if you have any more questions or need help with anything.

#9 ·
I picked up my 04 6MT with 90k miles, super clean inside and out for $8000

Miami beach, FL

#13 ·
LOL... I want a 6spd TSX!! I bought an 06 auto TSX for my wife cuz she didn't want to learn standard!:(
I have a 05 Type S,, but looking for a clean TSX to trade!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.