Finially my dream car..... - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
1 3 5
╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
Prezes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
Silver Knight
Acura Parts Dept.

Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Silver Knight might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Cool.
Silver Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:18 PM   #28
IntegraS
N54>K20

IntegraS has been a little shit in the past
nice
'04 TL A-Spec - sold
'04 RSX Type S - sold after 5 long years
IntegraS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #29
dс5_lov3r
Banned

dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
congrats
dс5_lov3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #30
Yeos_DC5
Dow Nai

Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yeos_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice pick up.. im all jelly
Old 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #31
poeticfinesse21
Poetic Finesse

poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
congrats man, I think all us honda-heads dream of owning an NSX one day...
poeticfinesse21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #32
Cirq
Look fast. Drive slow.

Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Awesome Joe, love it!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #33
SnOwHIObandito
LessGOmoarSLOW

SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SnOwHIObandito is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Congratulations man! sweet pick up.
And I concur we are all probably jealous atleast a little bit. who needs rearseats
Old 08-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #34
JDMWerks
JDM in the Werks

JDMWerks is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
its a small world dude, I saw this car parked at a B&B downtown last week. Must have been the day you picked it up...?
K20A swap\BC Race Header\Greddy Ti-C Exhaust\RBC\Karcepts AC/PS Delete\GOLD Hybrid Fuel Rail\ITR Brembo BBK\17 x9 +35 Enkei RPF's\Mugen bumper\OEM Side Skirts\OEM \JDM Red Recaros\JDM Type R Headlights\XenonDepot 6000K HID\Tein SS-P w/EDFC\BC Roll Center Adjusters\J's Racing Front Tower Bar\CC Stage 2 Clutch & Flywheel\Quaife LSD\K-Tuned Billet Shifter
FOR SALE THREAD - EVERYTHING MUST GO: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=796244
JDMWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #35
Relentless
slow af

Relentless is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
wow so
Old 09-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #36
06_typeS
JoE

06_typeS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Bit of an update. Since getting the maintanence done the car has been running really good. The speedometer was going wonky so I replace the sensor which took care of the problem.

I also replaced the monstrosity of an antenna that came on the car. When the radio was on it must have reached upwards to 6 feet. I replaced it with a stubby.

Then I was preparing her for her first long distance trek to Boston. She ran pretty good other then swaying all over the road. Every rut in the road the car wanted to follow. So we jacked her up and figured out the problem was a bad front left side outter tie rod end and left rear outter ball joint.

And after 1500+kms this is how she looked once she got to sleep for the night.

So the car once again sits up on jack stands and awaits removal and the send off of the knuckle to get a new ball joint installed. Acura doesnt just sell a ball joint, you have to replace the whole knucle/ball joint assembly.

So since the car is up on jack stands

I decided to change up the wheels a bit. About 10 coats of plastidip later and this is the result.

And here was one taken from DT Fredericton. One of my favorites so far for sure.

Enkei | Yokohama | Buddyclub | K&N | Stoptech | PowerSlot | Hawk | Comptech | Source1 | Seibon | Momo | NRG
06_typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #37
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #38
datboijin

datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx datboijin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
damn my dream car too and its black haha very
Old 09-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #39
poeticfinesse21
Poetic Finesse

poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
poeticfinesse21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #40
rlippy001
@AllMotorRy

rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though
love the car. you made the wheels worse in my opinion though...
rlippy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #41
lazyjay

lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx lazyjay is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
congrats man enjoy
Broke Student Crew #005
lazyjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:50 AM   #42
alexEF
Master Member

alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Congrats for a clean nsx
alexEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #43
kryptonite

kryptonite is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I want!
kryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #44
06_typeS
JoE

Thanks for the comments guys. The car is still on jack stands. Waiting to find time to put everything back together. Along with the bad rear ball joint A bad wheel bearing was found. Which would explain the sway.

Enkei | Yokohama | Buddyclub | K&N | Stoptech | PowerSlot | Hawk | Comptech | Source1 | Seibon | Momo | NRG
Old 11-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #45
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlippy001 View Post
love the car. you made the wheels worse in my opinion though...
This. I liked those original.. plus the paint looked a llittle streaky
Anyways in to see them on the car they might surprise me
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #46
overlap king
Lick it or Flick it

overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with overlap king is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltzxli View Post
Didnt like the original look of the wheels though either. Pics of new wheels on car!

[SIGPIC]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/surfbig247/cp3_zpscxhn294t.png[/SIGPIC]
ThePremSocietyHotWhiteGFKrewHotTeaKrewTheGoodBlokeKrew
overlap king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #47
1caintegra

1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wheels!

Twitter: @icontrolledchao
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/114775960620675431133/posts
1caintegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #48
06_typeS
JoE

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltzxli View Post

It's not paint, it's plastic-dip. It's supposed to go on rough. I love them black. I hate the wheels and the NSX is a budget build. I have a baby on the way so not a lot of cash dedicated towards the car I'm lucky the wife is letting me kee it hahaha.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #49
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
whats your instagram name so i can follow you and your nsx?
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #50
06_typeS
JoE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
whats your instagram name so i can follow you and your nsx?
Intagram name is 06_typeS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofatchics View Post

but if you can afford to buy that car don't cheap out on plasti dipping rims get it professionally done or buy baller ass rims
Wheels will come later. I'm working on maintenance for now as it was a bit neglected by the previous owner.