Finially my dream car..... - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #76
BigpapasRSX
SSM crew

BigpapasRSX is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Good effort bro,fuck the haters make that sexy NSX shine!
BigpapasRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #77
jOHNNY.jgmdc5

jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice pick up! Keep it clean!
jOHNNY.jgmdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #78
Phase rokk star
Rsx Lover

Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The car is looking nicer now
Phase rokk star is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #79
JetBlue23
NVMYTYPR

JetBlue23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Congrats dude she's a beauty, my dream ride as well prob one of the only cars I would consider instead of my rhd dc5
Old 01-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #80
06_typeS
JoE

06_typeS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardParked View Post
damn so much maintenance that you need to take care of.. and all the small details of the car are hectic too.. whats next that needs fixing?
You have to remember im working with a 21 year old vehicle with relatively low miles for the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapasRSX View Post
Good effort bro,fuck the haters make that sexy NSX shine!
Haters gonna hate lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHNNY.jgmdc5 View Post
Nice pick up! Keep it clean!
Thanks alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase rokk star View Post
The car is looking nicer now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlue23 View Post
Congrats dude she's a beauty, my dream ride as well prob one of the only cars I would consider instead of my rhd dc5
RHD DC5, nice.

Also new Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, SS brake lines, ATE fluid and new Brake Master Cylinder ordered.

Enkei | Yokohama | Buddyclub | K&N | Stoptech | PowerSlot | Hawk | Comptech | Source1 | Seibon | Momo | NRG

Last edited by 06_typeS; 01-18-2013 at 08:55 PM..
06_typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #81
dc5robb

dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5robb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
niceee
dc5robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #82
MadVillain
Training Mode

MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
congrats man

☆☆☆
MadVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #83
jrmalaver@aol.com

jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bad ass nsx, also one of my dream cars, someone in my neighborhood bought one but ruined it by putting ona ricer double wimg spoiler
Aem v2 short ram , Megan 4-1 headers, Borla exhaust,.Eibach sportlinesprings, KYB excel g shocks n struts, A-SPEC front lip, Type R rear spoiler, Type R rear lip, lower black grille, jdm headlights black housing
jrmalaver@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #84
06_typeS
JoE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmalaver@aol.com View Post
Bad ass nsx, also one of my dream cars, someone in my neighborhood bought one but ruined it by putting ona ricer double wimg spoiler
Double wing spoiler? Really? Only spoiler upgrade for me will be a Type R.

Enkei | Yokohama | Buddyclub | K&N | Stoptech | PowerSlot | Hawk | Comptech | Source1 | Seibon | Momo | NRG
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #85
jrmalaver@aol.com

jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jrmalaver@aol.com is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yea its the same year as yours, no body kit just a stock nsx with a boat wing , the factory wings are acceptable but this dude with the wing is brainwashed from fast and furious. Poor nsx
Aem v2 short ram , Megan 4-1 headers, Borla exhaust,.Eibach sportlinesprings, KYB excel g shocks n struts, A-SPEC front lip, Type R rear spoiler, Type R rear lip, lower black grille, jdm headlights black housing
jrmalaver@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #86
celso_dc5

celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Clean! congrats brotha!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #87
06_typeS
JoE

Bit of an update.

I received my Brake Master Cylinder from A.S. Motorsport and my Brake upgrade from Machine-Motorsports last week. PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, ATE Blue Fluid. I also ordered up a set of Stainless Steel lines off of Ebay.

I also ordered BuddyClub's Race Spec Coilover system. I will post pics of those once they arrive on Tuesday.

On with the pics.

I decided that I didnt like the calipers in black, so I started all over again and repainted them red. Im much happier now.

Last edited by 06_typeS; 02-09-2013 at 08:15 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #88
06_typeS
JoE

Pics of the coils as promised. The quality seem great. Only problem is that the instructions are in Japenease.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #89
OneBadRSX05
Master Member

OneBadRSX05 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Resurrection of a pile of wasted gold there. It looks like the PO was a total moron, first of all, who spray paints calipers and deals with the overspray and thinks they are good looking?? I mean seriously wtf?

Great job on the car so far. Id love to own one, but I think my corvette dreams are much more reality.

Clicky for my Showoff thread
Need autocross magnets? Click here for more details
OneBadRSX05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #90
06_typeS
JoE

Got everything in and hooked up...... for the most part. The front coils are giving me some troubles. They are super close to the control arms. Im hoping after the car is lowered then they will clear with more room.

On with the pics.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #91
06_typeS
JoE

Update. Took the car for its first drive of the year. All of 500 meters or so. We got the suspension installed on the car, however its not dialed in yet. For that im going to have to make a call to BRoycustomfabperformaceinc for his assistance. Next is hopefully new wheels and tires, and have a good 4 months of driving before the big move.

On with a few pics.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #92
Inspectorfields
GUnited

Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Inspectorfields is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
N-i-c-e!!!
Anime Crew 一九番! (#9)
SPA YELLOW AP1
NHBP DC5
OCTANE BLUE EVO X ACURA TSX ANOTHER SPA AP1
Inspectorfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #93
Rayneman

Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rayneman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
need to lower the rear
Rayneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #94
RSX-Shades

RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSX-Shades is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This car looks amazing man. and this ^^
Show-Off Thread!:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...4#post40225744
RSX-Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #95
06_typeS
JoE

Rear will be lower. As mentioned, It needs to be dialed it. Im going to get the car scaled before April.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #96
06_typeS
JoE

Bit of a small update.

After a lot of research there are not a lot of tire options remaining in NSX sizes (without setting off ABS/TCS lights). I have decided to just purchase a set of front tires for the time being, seeing how my rears are still in great shape. I went with the Yokohama S. Drives. I read some great reviews and seeing how they are fairly priced I decided to pick them up. They also make the size I want for the rear 265/35/18, so that will be good for when its time to order rears.

I also picked up a new right side front tie rod end and a set of 25mm spacers to hold me off until my rims reach state side for me to purchase. I decided to go with Enkei's new release for 2013. The Kojin in 17x8 +35, and 18x9.5 +30.

That's it for now. Hopefully inspection early next week and I'll be driving it once the snow all melts up.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #97
bmxjenious916
Jenious

bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bmxjenious916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks amazing, hella jealous person right here
Old 04-03-2013, 07:44 AM   #98
06_typeS
JoE

Added the 25mm spacers in the rear and 15mm spacers in the front last night. Also installed the new tie rod end. Just waiting for the alignment tomorrow and then shes ready for SpeedSport and summer.

I still think the rear has to come down a bit and maybe the front end up a bit.

Pics!

Before:

After:

Old 04-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #99
WRXKiller-Rew
Lord of the Slow MR2's

WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WRXKiller-Rew is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
God that looks good!

Just realized you're running a really similar setup to the one on my MR2. 16x8 and 17x9.5 (a smaller car so it'd look a little off with such big wheels).

I love it!
WRXKiller-Rew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #100
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
so jealous

New Video http://youtu.be/LB7p8gpv2WY
Type-Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote