Moises 95 Eg milano red Dc5 J's Racing & Blue 93 Eg Showoff **** - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #51
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
I predict a great build
You have no idea thankss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #52
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
I would consider doing some shameful things for a set of Kais.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #53
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
You have no idea thankss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
haha them kais though. I would love to go back to these again.. but legit. ha
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #54
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Haha, i went through alot to get these.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #55
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10dsbrennan View Post
Pretty much EXACTLY how my car sits now, but in MR...I mean milano pink

but she do look sessy

Nice car bro

Looks goood shes not pink yet dont sorry haha

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #56
10dsbrennan

10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I know im saving up ima change tores ima throw some 225/45 on them. Right now i have 205/40 thats way to skinny for me.
What's your offset? In the front I'm running 255's. You know you can do that right? Unless you're going low and slow.

Quote:
I got mine used from some guy who was rwd...so now I'm reverse stagger

Quote:
Looks goood shes not pink yet dont sorry haha
Trust me she's pink alright hahah, ain't that right spaz?

Old 10-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #57
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
What's your offset? In the front I'm running 255's. You know you can do that right? Unless you're going low and slow.

I got mine used from some guy who was rwd...so now I'm reverse stagger

Trust me she's pink alright hahah, ain't that right spaz?

Wow hard to find red these days. & Offest is +38, i tried 255's and i did not like it. I think im going to stick with 225/45 when i have the money. Plus the 40 series has my car really low on the ground. I like the 45 series the sidewall height is perfect for me

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #58
10dsbrennan

10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Well you know that sidewall height is dependent on the width of your tire right? At least that's what I was told. For example I'm pretty sure I'm running 255/35/17 and 235/40/17 in rear or 255/40 and 235/45 and my sidewall heights are pretty much the same.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #59
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Well you know that sidewall height is dependent on the width of your tire right? At least that's what I was told. For example I'm pretty sure I'm running 255/35/17 and 235/40/17 in rear or 255/40 and 235/45 and my sidewall heights are pretty much the same.
Sidewall height depends on the second number. the first number is width, second is sidewall height. But also the wider the overall bigger the tire. But the sidewall height has to do with the second number. Thats why the 40 series is thinner than the 45 series.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #60
10dsbrennan

Quote:
Sidewall height depends on the second number. the first number is width, second is sidewall height. But also the wider the overall bigger the tire. But the sidewall height has to do with the second number. Thats why the 40 series is thinner than the 45 series.
No I'm completely aware of this. What I'm saying is I don't think that second number is consistent from one width to another. For example, a 45 sidewall on a 255 is probably bigger than a 45 sidewall on a 205 for example.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong
Old 10-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #61
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:
there is no way I'm ever going to be able to afford those, maybe pick up a set of reps though. I've found some for like $130 a piece!
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #62
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
No I'm completely aware of this. What I'm saying is I don't think that second number is consistent from one width to another. For example, a 45 sidewall on a 255 is probably bigger than a 45 sidewall on a 205 for example.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong
Thats right. Thats why i said ofcourse the larger the width the overall bigger the tire. But the width doesnt affect the sidewall as much as the second number does. If you compare a 205/40 to a 205/45 you sould see a great difference.

Quote:

Last edited by Moises's_Rsx; 10-30-2013 at 04:09 PM..
Old 10-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #63
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
there is no way I'm ever going to be able to afford those, maybe pick up a set of reps though. I've found some for like $130 a piece!
Niceeeee. I dont hate reps because i used to have rotas lol. But it just feels good knowing you have a good brand.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #64
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Was Just Inspired by this S2000, don't care if you guys bash me. Going to go with the same setup as in color. After i get my custom wide body fenders I'm Going to paint her Suzuka blue and get those fluorescent yellow rpf1's once I'm done getting the side skirts and rear. Then paint the Mugen spoiler glossy black; i don't like as much it when they paint the top the same car color. Might paint the sti vlip glossy black too.. Got half the parts at home with the kpro just waiting for that big check for wide body paint job. Just have to wait till FEB . Told you guys i was taking this slow.
Heres a reference of the s2000

Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #65
DC5K20S

DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm a big fan of suzuka blue as well. You'd definitely be the first with an SB RSX. It'd be interesting to see. And to clarify the tire sizing. The second number is in fact the height of your sidewall. But it is the actual percentage of the total width of the tire.
ex. A 225/45 tire has a sidewall 101.3 mm tall. 225mm x 0.45 = 101.3mm.
DC5K20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #66
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5K20S View Post
I'm a big fan of suzuka blue as well. You'd definitely be the first with an SB RSX. It'd be interesting to see. And to clarify the tire sizing. The second number is in fact the height of your sidewall. But it is the actual percentage of the total width of the tire.
ex. A 225/45 tire has a sidewall 101.3 mm tall. 225mm x 0.45 = 101.3mm.
Yeah i want to go with something different and that Suzuka blue hit me lol. i wanted to do midori green but richboii has that already. those fluorescent yellow/neon green rpf1 bring that color to life, was thinking of going same route but idk about that look on an rex, maybe because its an s2k it pulled it off.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #67
FUSION-DA9

FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FUSION-DA9 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks nice on stock mode!!!
FUSION-DA9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:00 AM   #68
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUSION-DA9 View Post
looks nice on stock mode!!!
Thanks. Just cant wait to get lip kit installed, got in a little accident because of snow have to get a new front bummper and fenders

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #69
DC5K20S

DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Thanks. Just cant wait to get lip kit installed, got in a little accident because of snow have to get a new front bummper and fenders
That blows man. Get it fixed up
Old 01-02-2014, 08:17 PM   #70
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
That blows man. Get it fixed up
You have no clue. Some asshole made a wide turn and put his turn signals half way, since it was snowing my car did not have enough time to stop. i already sent it to the shop, got a new bumper and fender right now in the paint shop. only half the bumper was damaged but insurance covering for a new one so fuck it lol. And had to get a new headlight as well.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #71
iallan
ABP type S

iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iallan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm surprised your insurance company is covering anything since those aren't winter tires. But hope it gets fixed up quick!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #72
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iallan View Post
I'm surprised your insurance company is covering anything since those aren't winter tires. But hope it gets fixed up quick!
I have full coverage on it thats why. But thanks, should be done by monday since they already have the parts just in process of painting then putting together etc.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #73
DC5K20S

Doesn't look too bad, definitely repairable. I'd get a bra on there for the rest of the winter if possible. Aftermarket paint never holds up as well against the sand/salt
Old 01-03-2014, 03:30 PM   #74
10dsbrennan

Boo
Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #75
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Doesn't look too bad, definitely repairable. I'd get a bra on there for the rest of the winter if possible. Aftermarket paint never holds up as well against the sand/salt
It wasn't as bad as i thought i was, just the fender/fenderliners, bumper headlight, and etc under the left side. & Yeah true thats why i got a good paint shop to do it. Ehhh I'm not going to be driving the car that much anyway since next semester for school starts in the end of jan so no need for a full bra.

Quote: