Official Desert Silver Metallic Thread Ver. 7 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Official Desert Silver Metallic Thread Ver. 7

Went big on the 6th thread, now we are going even bigger on the 7th

Omar RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Going big on 7 and in on juan

DSM Crew

hick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar-DC5 View Post
Went big on the 6th thread, now we are going even bigger on the 7th

Omar RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Rmenjoi33
Master Member

Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in on dis
Rmenjoi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in on one!

more in showoff thread guys!
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #6
Siggy650
It's just Teflon...

Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in

Broke Student Crew #63
Retrofitted DSM Crew
RIP: 2003 SSM Base Auto
RIP: 2004 DSM Base Auto
Current: 2002 Suzuka Blue S2000
Siggy650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
In on one

Picking up my new front lip today!!!
AlphaOmegaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
hick08
Master Member

hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx hick08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I need to get a new one anybody heard anything about the autosource aspec rep front lips?

DSM Crew

Old 08-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08 View Post
I need to get a new one anybody heard anything about the autosource aspec rep front lips?
yeah I will get a new one as well. lol hard to find anything authentic. The one autosource sells has good fitment.. Its spot on .. I will probably invest in one.. Ill see if a heat gun can help me pull the center of my aspec lip back out since my old vlip pulled it in ..

on another note, CARS ARE LOOKING GREAT GUY!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #10
hick08
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
yeah I will get a new one as well. lol hard to find anything authentic. The one autosource sells has good fitment.. Its spot on .. I will probably invest in one.. Ill see if a heat gun can help me pull the center of my aspec lip back out since my old vlip pulled it in ..

on another note, CARS ARE LOOKING GREAT GUY!
I know what you mean plus it's an outrageous price if it is authentic.

DSM Crew

Old 08-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #11
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
In!

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
LivetoNguyen
Nguyen-er

LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LivetoNguyen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
IN ON THIS SHIZZLE

Last edited by LivetoNguyen; 08-15-2013 at 07:03 PM..
LivetoNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #13
Rmenjoi33
Master Member

Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
someone buy!
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=867261
Rmenjoi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #14
marinse
Its ColOmbia not ColUmbia

marinse is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
1st page!

My DC5 by Sebastian Marin, on Flickr

marinse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
New lip is on!!! More photos to come!

Old 08-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
hick08
Master Member

What lip is that? I've never seen it before

DSM Crew

Old 08-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #17
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmegaRed View Post
New lip is on!!! More photos to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hick08 View Post
What lip is that? I've never seen it before
kind of looks like a itr lip but modified in the center. in to see more pics.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #18
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

It was a custom designed lip. I dont think it has a name yet. It resembles a blend of two different lips as stated by GettinjIGYwitít. I found the company while scouring the Internet for parts and decided to try it out since it was brand new and fairly inexpensive. Kinda flows well with the aspec sides too.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #19
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

Old 08-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #20
Siggy650
It's just Teflon...

Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
that looks pretty dope...kinda looks like ings/06 aspec combo.
Broke Student Crew #63
Retrofitted DSM Crew
RIP: 2003 SSM Base Auto
RIP: 2004 DSM Base Auto
Current: 2002 Suzuka Blue S2000
Siggy650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #21
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy650 View Post
that looks pretty dope...kinda looks like ings/06 aspec combo.
Thanks!! It's growing on me.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #22
LDC5R

LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im in this one
Need a better camera and camera skills too haha
oweell.
LDC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #23
Tad
Youngest Member

Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivetoNguyen View Post
IN ON THIS SHIZZLE

how are you liking the mugen wing? been wanting to change from the aspec to one but dono if ide really like it or not.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #24
hick08
Master Member

Quote:

I actually like that a lot where did you get it?

DSM Crew

Old 08-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #25
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
It was a custom designed lip. I dont think it has a name yet. It resembles a blend of two different lips as stated by GettinjIGYwitít. I found the company while scouring the Internet for parts and decided to try it out since it was brand new and fairly inexpensive. Kinda flows well with the aspec sides too.
Quote:

that looks pretty dope, very different and its something that you started cuz i never seem it done