Official Desert Silver Metallic Thread Ver. 7 - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #51
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Omar RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

CLUBRSX MEET by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2013, 04:34 AM   #52
AlphaOmegaRed
2003 DC5

AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlphaOmegaRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar-DC5 View Post

Got some pretty good shots in here!! Nice!
AlphaOmegaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #53
ep3allstar

ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Pictures look really good
ep3allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #54
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ep3allstar View Post
Lip don't look so bad

Thanks bro she needed one!! But loving the pics as well I need to find me a good spot to take pics
haha yeah dude, i really just snap random pics.. gotta brush up on some techniques.. lol realized some shots i take are the same angle..
Quote:
Wish I could meet up with you guys for meets, we never have any over here
i wish i met up with them at that past meet.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDC5R View Post
some few pics i found of my ride from the SoCal CRSx cruise yesterday..

looks good dude!, oh yeah did i tell you, i hate you guys. jk ha me and jay were hella butthurt down in SD that day.. lol
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #55
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just some randoms from the past few days before the homie gets shipped out to bootcamp.

Gave my mugen front lip to jay as a gift. Looks better on the 05-06 front ends imo

Black and white

since he has one more day, we might shoot some more . I'll post if we do.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #56
LDC5R

LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LDC5R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
just some randoms from the past few days before the homie gets shipped out to bootcamp.

Gave my mugen front lip to jay as a gift. Looks better on the 05-06 front ends imo

Black and white

nice pics sir
i like lol
LDC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #57
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDC5R View Post
nice pics sir
i like lol
Old 08-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #58
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmegaRed View Post
Got some pretty good shots in here!! Nice!
Quote:
Pictures look really good
Thanks guys!

Quote:

Black and white

The pro going at it

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #59
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Thanks guys!

The pro going at it
your too kind

I will do shoot sooon.. Just need to find locations. ha
Old 08-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #60
Ace92028
Built on Dreams

Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Here is where next photo shoot is going to be, hopefully tomorrow. Just a cell photo

11 Hyundai Elantra limited
15 VW GTI Autobahn
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=864185
Ace92028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #61
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace92028 View Post
Here is where next photo shoot is going to be, hopefully tomorrow. Just a cell photo

looks good!

heres mine:

the rest of my downtown shots are in my showoff!!

Last edited by Gettin'jIGYwitít; 08-20-2013 at 05:08 AM..
Old 08-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #62
ep3allstar

ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ep3allstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Black and white

Great shots it be hard for me to do shots with side walks in it since its mostly country out here lol
Old 08-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #63
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Great shots it be hard for me to do shots with side walks in it since its mostly country out here lol
haha well use that background and im sure you can make it work . I will redo my downtown skyline shots cuz I had ideal for the picture isnt there. lol
Old 08-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #64
revilingfool
Master Member

revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

wing looks really high for some reason but mini decklid whaaat

and old school of interior conversion for shits and giggles:

Four wheels to move the body; two wheels to move the soul
revilingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:49 AM   #65
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilingfool View Post

looks good bro, keep up the good work. Plans on exterior? interior? and performance?.. sorry for the questions..
Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #66
revilingfool
Master Member

revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
looks good bro, keep up the good work. Plans on exterior? interior? and performance?.. sorry for the questions..
interior is completely done with 05/06 gauges in blue, waiting on blue type r seats to show up at a reasonable price. needs polished rbc, kpro with tune and coilovers and she will fend for herself. apec wheels going to be winter rims and get better ones for the summer. going k24 when i get the time and a steady second car.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #67
ep3allstar

Quote:

and old school of interior conversion for shits and giggles:
I think its just the angle of your shot buts its looking pretty good I was thinking the same thing
Old 08-21-2013, 01:15 AM   #68
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
interior is completely done with 05/06 gauges in blue, waiting on blue type r seats to show up at a reasonable price. needs polished rbc, kpro with tune and coilovers and she will fend for herself. apec wheels going to be winter rims and get better ones for the summer. going k24 when i get the time and a steady second car.
Sounds like a good plan. I plan on doing something similar in the future after I get a new job or have enough to start on the engine.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #69
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Oh yeah, heres a short vid from the mini shoot.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #70
revilingfool
Master Member

Quote:
Oh yeah, heres a short vid from the mini shoot.

definitely get some rolling shots to go with that and it would be dope when the music broke down

Old 08-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #71
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Quote:
definitely get some rolling shots to go with that and it would be dope when the music broke down
haha yeah. I want to get a rolling shot but usually dont have noone to take it. Lol when i roll with my friends we all drive .lol
Old 08-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #72
Ace92028
Built on Dreams

Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
got the photoshoot done, weather was really sunny so car was shining to much after waxing it..

11 Hyundai Elantra limited
15 VW GTI Autobahn
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=864185
Ace92028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #73
Siggy650
It's just Teflon...

Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Siggy650 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace92028 View Post
got the photoshoot done, weather was really sunny so car was shining to much after waxing it..

looking good man

in other news, i got my vlip on today, will post pics later
Broke Student Crew #63
Retrofitted DSM Crew
RIP: 2003 SSM Base Auto
RIP: 2004 DSM Base Auto
Current: 2002 Suzuka Blue S2000
Siggy650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #74
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Everyone looking good

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #75
ep3allstar

went to a local car meet with my crew this weekend, a couple random shots people took of my car

On yea I was thinking of getting a cf hood what you guys think?

Last edited by ep3allstar; 08-25-2013 at 06:57 PM..
ep3allstar is offline   Reply With Quote