Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

crx zex kit on rsx-s??

Tags
crx kit rsxs zex
970 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  AzaghalSEI 
#1 ·
I know a guy trying to sell a zex kit that has been used on a crx for about 6 months. he wants $275 for the kit.

I was wondering if there was any way this would fit or work on an rsx-s (without additional money or haveing to 'make' something work). If so, would it be safe??

My guess is this wont work but I guess it's worth asking about.

THANKS

#3 ·
zex adapter

when will this adapter (as mentioned in the thread in the link above) be available??

What exactly will it do??

Also, is $275.00 a good price for the kit?:dontknow:

THANKS

#4 ·
Re: zex adapter

zotex said:
when will this adapter (as mentioned in the thread in the link above) be available??

What exactly will it do??

Also, is $275.00 a good price for the kit?:dontknow:

THANKS
No word on the adapter. I actually haven't even heard of it, but who knows. $275 is a decent price, if the kit is complete. If anything is missing, you're better off buy a brand new kit.

#7 ·
lmao.. alpha.. you have some competition now =)

i need to talk to you on aim or in person.. so talk to me later.

#10 ·
Alpha Zero said:

Apparently price, as he says he can get it for $275.
yep, but that oppurtinity is gone now; i decided i would rather have a kit that i know will work and i wont have too many problems with.

i think i will be getting venom..

#12 ·
I talked to ZEX

I called zex and the ZEX kit does not work with the RSX or RSX-S, we do not have the fuel system for one, i wanted to do an integra kit on my car but i called and he said there is no adapter and we do not have a return fuel line to work with their kit. Very very sad now i have to go buy a diffrent kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.