Need help tuning car using kpro v2! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-02-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
UndutifulTomb87

UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Need help tuning car using kpro v2!

Dont have the funds for a tune so if there is someone who would do it free because they like to tune lol or out of kindness please hit me up im in despret need. Thanks
UndutifulTomb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2019, 08:24 AM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What about an e-tune? You can get one of those anywhere from $250-$400
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #3
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndutifulTomb87 View Post
Dont have the funds for a tune so if there is someone who would do it free because they like to tune lol or out of kindness please hit me up im in despret need. Thanks
If you join the Hondata forum, there are calibrations there that might work or you may find someone who can help you out. At a minimum, if you have an existing .Kal, you can upload it, list your mods, state your problem that you trying to overcome, and someone would likely chime inif it's an easy fix.

If it's more in depth, then you may have to save for an etune and get the help from a tuner.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #4
UndutifulTomb87

UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx UndutifulTomb87 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im running the toda cal at the moment. Running any other cal like the cai one and a few others im running lean. Toda runs good and seems to be the closest to my setup. Doesnt seem to need alot of tuning in the fuel and ignition but im juat not comfortable doing it. I think with someone who has alot of experience could do it in 30 min. Thanks for the replys btw and ny setup now is injen cai, buddy club rh, buddy club pro spec, hondata im gasket, and tb gasket, tb coolant bypass.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:04 PM   #5
IronGumby
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD

IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx IronGumby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm pretty sure that's because you have a race header, and that's the only basemap that is set up for a race header. Running that or a stock tune will keep you from running lean.

Check out that Hondata forum or there are etuners around on here, like tkane4389, and some others listed in this thread: https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=940178
Old 05-10-2019, 01:07 PM   #6
UndutifulTomb87

Ya im planning on getting a tune from Evans Tuning soon. I was just trying to see if someone could take a look at my datalog make a few changes to make it more stable just for the fun of doing it i guess. It ahouldnt need alot of work so of anyone wants to take a look that would be great. Even if its 5 or 10 min anything helps. Thanks