*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 57 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-02-2014, 06:13 AM   #1401
Shorty15c4

Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawi_200 View Post
I started with a stock A-Spec shift knob, bought an S2000 CR shift knob, then found a deal on a Mugen Civic SI shift knob. Been rocking the Mugen for the last few years. I bet I'm the only RSX out there with a Mugen SI knob
Pics, or it didnt happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #1402
kawi_200
Jimbo's Cowering Employee

kawi_200 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I figured I'd have to post one haha.

ABP Crew Member #42
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
Float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee. My keys to the ignition are like gloves to Ali.
I bust in your eye so you can see me cummin!!!!
kawi_200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #1403
PeterJZocco

PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PeterJZocco is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I have the Skunk 2 Weighted shift knob. 550 grams. I use that in conjunction with my buddy club short shifter and let me tell you...vroom vroom. Throwing gears never felt so good.
PeterJZocco is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2014, 12:12 AM   #1404
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
*Blox 490 Spherical Limited Series Electric Blue Shift Knob 12x1.25 <--yes i know i have an adapter 4 it

DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:26 AM   #1405
DC5204

DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay_realist17 View Post
*Blox 490 Spherical Limited Series Electric Blue Shift Knob 12x1.25 <--yes i know i have an adapter 4 it

Have had the Blox 490 in gunmetal grey for my 05 Type-S for about 2 weeks now, great shift knob!
Old 08-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #1406
Scarmaz

Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scarmaz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My new knob, get on my level

Scarmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:06 AM   #1407
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
looks ugly no thanks lol
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #1408
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarmaz View Post
My new knob, get on my level

not bad yo haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azngotmilk View Post
looks ugly no thanks lol
you just dont understand because your not a dragonball z fan
Old 08-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #1409
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
need the other six and he can make a wish lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #1410
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
need the other six and he can make a wish lol
hahaha yup.. daymn I wish I could be super sayin jk
Old 08-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #1411
Nimda

Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nimda is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Some of these knobs and boots people come up with……….

Nimda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #1412
Ransom
Ohh Yeaaah!

Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Ransom must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimda View Post
Some of these knobs and boots people come up with……….

Agreed
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #1413
aaronprotoge91

aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aaronprotoge91 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
anybody rocking the delrin teardrop type on their ktuned shifter?
Old 02-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #1414
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Reviving this Thread
Old 03-05-2015, 01:39 AM   #1415
Shorty15c4

Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Shorty15c4 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Loving my new shift knob from Mishimoto.

Mishimoto MMSK-SL Silver Weighted Shift Knob

Old 03-13-2015, 11:26 AM   #1416
Blazing06RSXS

Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blazing06RSXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Smile

figured i through mine up here
FD2 civic type r shift knob (Honda part # 54102-SMT-E01)
Ebay shift boot adapter
black suede boot i found at Pepboys made by dojo.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:26 PM   #1417
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Old 04-02-2015, 03:03 AM   #1418
DC5204

DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5204 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone selling a mint condition DC5-R authentic shift knob? (aluminum 02-04 finish)?

Will pay or maybe trade a blox 490 in grey for it.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #1419
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
t1r in my auto

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:16 AM   #1420
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay_realist17 View Post

Nice choice, copycat
Quote:
t1r in my auto

You drive an auto?
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:58 AM   #1421
AzianK
Modelrator

cause I'm hot like that

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #1422
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
Nice choice, copycat
i had no idea you had it lol

Quote:
cause I'm hot like that
i knew you had an auto, point proven

oh btw decided to sell the twistshiftbootadapter sadly it didnt work out with my setup
thought id just let the boot snuggle against the knob

Last edited by DC5_Trendy; 07-21-2016 at 02:02 AM..
Old 04-03-2015, 02:25 PM   #1423
AzianK
Modelrator

lol and I knew that was going to happen

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-03-2015, 03:26 PM   #1424
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

Quote:
lol and I knew that was going to happen
how?
Old 04-26-2015, 10:53 PM   #1425
Inkblot
Master Member

Inkblot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
so I just bought the Blox Neo Chrome "Limited Series" 490g knob.. As well as a new shift boot from redline. Both look very good together

[

» Inkblot's Showoff Thread «
Last updated 9/26/10

Inkblot is offline   Reply With Quote